the first of..... many things

My ert Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uh, Oppa goes to bath. I still don't know why he has to do that this early. It's freezing!

Anyway, since he's gone, better use the time to tell you what had happened the day we sang the Seoul Song in Asian Song Festival.

It was a cold and windy day. But as usual our costums would consists of shorts. I remember Yoong-Unnie jumped here and there to warm herself. While Hyo-Unnie danced without music. In short, it was really chaotic in the dressing room.

And yours truly? Well, I sat in the corner while hugging the keroro doll that I brought with me to calm me down. Because I knew that at that time we would be singing the song in live. And it was clear from the dress rehearsal that I would be put in the center with Siwon-Oppa and Kyuhyun-Oppa at my sides. Perhaps because Youngie-Unnie was not going to sing with us (she didnot sing in the video too by the way) so I would be the tallest of the girls. 

While I never had problem on being in the center before, being standing in between the two tallest boys of SuJu was another issue. I was sure girls would put their attention to them and that was meant they would looking at me!

I was still playing with the doll when someone tapped my head. I lifted my head and my gaze locked with..... my T-Rex-turned-to-be-Barney Oppa.

"Is the funny looking...thing.... here makes you feel better?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

I nodded. "A bit Oppa."

He sat beside me. "You know what else can help to reduce your nervousness?"

"What?"

"Games."

"Games?"

"Let's do this game of stealing glances."

"What?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter