the boy who stared

My ert Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I first noticed Kyuhyun-Oppa, I thought he was a cool boy. After all, he was known as  "the-boy-who-stared". Because he was doing more staring than talking.

Not that the girls hate that. I am sure they adore him for such actions. Particularly when he put his trademark smirks.

I, on the other hand, was not really into that y smirks those days. (Wait, did I say "y smirks'? Well, maybe now.... anyway, that was not important. The moral of the story is..)  I feel awkward because his eyes seemed to follow me everywhere.

It was really annoying for a 16 years old girl. Really.

Tell you the truth, that first weeks that I realized he was staring at me, I was literally scared.

When our manager-oppa told us that we would have  collaboration with our Super Junior Oppas, I cling to Yoong-Unnie and Young-Unnie as my life saver.

They laughed at me when I hid myself behind them. But since they love me anyway, they let me hold their arms almost all night. In turns of course, because they would kill me if I prevented them from the things they loved the most (besides some Oppas, but it would be different story, of course), those greasy scary looking food.

My other Unnies were just shook their heads or ruffled my hairs. Sica-Unnie even tapped my cheeks and told me that I was really a pabo.

Maybe because I was too young at that time, but every time our gaze met, I thought he wanted to eat me. Alive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter