Chapter 8 ~

I Hate You For Telling Me Late

 

Doojoon saw Hyunseung was sitting alone and waiting for him.

 

Doojoon: Seungie?

Hyunseung: Doojoonie!! *manhugs him*

Doojoon: Lonely?  I’m back for you.

Hyunseung: Yes I am. Yesterday, the couple go out together. Double date. And from what I see, Seobie feel happy with Junnie. When both of them reach dorm yesterday, Seobie can’t stop smiling. And you hyung, how are you?

Doojoon: You tell me too many story when I never ask you about it. I’m good Seungie.

Hyunseung: Good! Let’s go back to our dorm. The rest is waiting for you.

Doojoon: You think I can face Yoseob?

Hyunseung pats Doojoon shoulder and: I know you are strong. I’m sorry for asking you to be back here when your heart still hurt.

Doojoon: A-ani ..

Hyunseung: Let’s go to our van and I will tell you everything.

 

Hyunseung & Doojoon walk to their van.

 

Doojoon: Seungie, how you know that Seobie likes me?

Hyunseung: He told me.

Doojoon: But he accepts Junnie.

Hyunseung: And I don’t have any idea about that.

Doojoon: If Seobie really loves me, I have one plan to know whether he truly loves me or just lying to you.

Hyunseung: What is it?

Doojoon: Both of us pretend to be together? Dooseung?

Hyunseung: BWOH?! *with his big eyes and laughs* you are kidding me Doojoonie.

Doojoon: I am serious. Please, help me. You know how much I love Seobie.

Hyunseung: I know. Ok, I will help you. Don’t blame me if I fall in love you when we pretending this.

Doojoon: Yah!

Hyunseung: *laughs* I’m just kidding Doojoonie.

Doojoon: Good.

 

Both of them reach outside of their dorm. Doojoon still feel like he doesn’t want to get in. He can’t see Yoseob being with Junhyung. Hyunseung knock the door. Dongwoon open the door and shout: Doojoonie hyung!!!

Yoseob, Junhyung and Kikwang hurriedly go to the door.

 

Yoseob: Doojoonie!! I miss you!!

 

Yoseob hugs Doojoonie and even kiss Doojoon cheeks. Junhyung feel a bit jealous but he know that Yoseob miss Doojoon like how he miss him too.

 

Dongwoon: Seobie hyung, don’t hug Doojoonie hyung too long. The person beside me will be hurting seeing you like this.

Yoseob: I don’t care! Junnie, you don’t mind if I being like this right?

 

Doojoon and Hyunseung look at each other faces and smiles.

 

Doojoon: Seobie, let me go. I have announcement to make.

 

Yoseob let go off Doojoon and says: Are your announcement saying that you will leave us again tomorrow without saying goodbye at all of us?

 

Doojoon: Ani, mianhae for saying goodbye to you all last time. My announcement is, well.. Kiwoon is here, Junseob is here, coming up is I mean, right now, we do have Dooseung.

Yoseob: WHAT?! Andwae!

Junhyung: Chincha? Yah Seobie, wae?

Yoseob: Andwae! Seungie hyung, you know about I … How can?

Hyunseung: Mianhae, I can’t. I love him.

 

Kikwang and Dongwoon shock with what is happening right now. Doojoon just came back, and Dooseung? What?!

 

Kikwang: C-congrats Dooseung.

Dongwoon: Congrats hyung.

Junhyung: Congrats Dooseung hyung couple!

 

Doojoon and Hyunseung just smile at all of them but Yoseob, his face shows Doojoon everything. He is jealous, angry, sad, hurt and everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ermm, what can i say here? This chapter !!