Chapter 7 ~

I Hate You For Telling Me Late

 

2 days have passed.

Yoseob went inside his room and he saw Junhyung was sitting on his bed with his laptop. Maybe he wanted to compose song. He approaches Junhyung.

 

Yoseob: Junnie hyung?

Junhyung: Eh Seobie.

Yoseob: Are you busy?

Junhyung: Ani, just writing some lyrics. Maybe this song we can make for our new album?

Yoseob: Neh. Junnie hyung, regarding about your confession, I … *interrupt by Junhyung*

Junhyung: If you can’t accept me, it’s ok. I will try to understand you Seobie.

Yoseob: A-ani , I-I accept you.. I want to be with you. *I’m sorry Doojoonie*

 

Outside of the room, Hyunseung listen all the conversation between Yoseob and Junhyung. *what?! Yoseob accept? But he said he don’t like him isn’t it? He likes Doojoonie but why he accept Junnie?* Hyunseung keep on thinking. No one knows that Hyunseung and Doojoon still contact each other even they are far.

 

Junhyung: Chincha?! *disbelief*

Yoseob: You want me to take back my words hyung?

Junhyung: A-ani ..

 

Junhyung laughs and suddenly he makes his body near to Yoseob and quickly hugs him. “You know, I have been waiting for this so long.” Junhyung says as he is hugging Yoseob. *But, I want Doojoonie, hyung. Not you. I accept you not because of I love you, I accept you because I don’t know if Doojoonie will accept me if I confess to him. And maybe, I am too late to confess my love to him.* Yoseob thought and just give a smile on Junhyung. He feels so sorry for lying himself and Junhyung.

 

Junhyung: Seobie, let’s tell the other members!

Yoseob: Neh hyung.

 

Junhyung put his laptop at the side, grab Yoseob hand and walk out from their room.

Hyunseung, Kikwang & Dongwoon was sitting in the living room and watching one drama.

 

Junhyung: I have announcement.

Kikwang: Omo, hyung, you and Seobie?

Dongwoon: I don’t think.

Hyunseung: Couple right now?

Junhyung: Yeah! He accepts me just now, right Seobie?

 

Yoseob nods. From what Hyunseung see, he feels that Yoseob don’t like.

 

Kikwang: Congrats!

Dongwoon: Congrats hyung, kekeke.. Both of you right now like us, Kiwoon. Oh Junseob.

 

Without congratulate them, Hyunseung went to his room.

 

Kikwang: Omo, wae Seungie hyung never congratulate them?

Junhyung: Maybe he is too jealous seeing us being couple and he is single?

 

Kikwang, Dongwoon & Junhyung laugh but Yoseob still thinking why Hyunseung behave like that. He still remembers that last time when both of them in the rooftop and before Junhyung come, he tell Hyunseung that he likes Doojoon and Hyunseung say … Ahh, he feel so confused right now.

 

Hyunseung went to his room not because he feels jealous with those couple, he want to inform Doojoon that Yoseob accepted Junhyung.

Hyunseung send the messages to Doojoon.

 

Doojoon phone was in vibrating. He received one messages from Hyunseung.

 

“Doojoonie, I have something to tell you. But please, I beg you. Come back here. I’m alone.”

 

Hyunseung wants me to go back when just 2 days I am not with them?

 

“Wae Seungie? And tell me what you want to tell me?”

 

Hyunseung received a message from Doojoon.

 

“But promise me that you will come back here no matter what. I am lonely.”

 

Lonely? What does Seungie mean? Aigoo, this boy.

 

“Neh, tell me. What is it?”

 

“Seobie accepted Junnie confession on the passed two days. Doojoonie, I know Seobie loves you, but I don’t know why he accept Junnie.. Please Doojoonie, come back here. I’m really lonely. 2 couple in our dorm. Lovey dovey here and there.”

 

What?! Seobie accepts Junnie? And what?! Seobie likes me? Seungie never tell me about this before. But how can he know about this? Doojoon relief a sigh. I should go back there to know the full story.

 

“Neh. I will go back just because of you Seungie. Just for you.”

 

Hyunseung feel happy when Doojoon saying he will come back here. He went out from the room and sit with the other members.

 

Hyunseung: Doojoonie hyung will come back soon tomorrow.

Yoseob: Really?! Just 2 days?

Hyunseung: Yes! He will take his flight tomorrow. I guess the day after tomorrow he will reach Korea.

Yoseob: Yeah! Doojoonie is coming back!!

 

Suddenly Yoseob feel happy. He jump here and there which make the others watch him, weirdly.

 

Junhyung: I will tell him about Junseob. He will be shock and happy I guess.

Yoseob: He won’t. Trust me!

Junhyung: Seobie?

 

Yoseob can’t control his happiness. His words make Junhyung confused.

 

Yoseob: Mianhae Junnie.

Kikwang: Seobie hyung, I guess you must tell him.

Yoseob: B-bwoh?! Me? No, Junnie will tell.

Hyunseung: Why not you Seobie?

Yoseob: I can’t.

Dongwoon: waeyo?

Yoseob: I can’t. Since Junnie is the one that likes me, so he is the one must tell Doojoonie.

Junhyung: Meaning you never like me?

Yoseob: Ani. Aigoo.

Hyunseung: I have tell Doojoonie about Junseob. He is happy about you guys.

 

*What? Happy? Is Seungie hyung lying?* Yoseob thought..

*Yes I am lying. I know Doojoonie is hurt. But he won’t show it.* Hyunseung stare at Yoseob face and make Yoseob feel awkward.

 

2 days has passed, this is the time Doojoon will reach Korea. Hyunseung is waiting for him at the airport. Kiwoon & Junseob couple waiting for Doojoon in the dorm.