Chapter 10 ~

I Hate You For Telling Me Late

 

This is the day they will have their triple dates. Doojoon and Hyunseung is the first couple to get ready. Followed by Kiwoon and Junseob.

 

Junhyung: Wah, Dooseung couple so fast huh?

Doojoon: Of course we are.

Hyunseung: Let’s go! *grab Doojoon hands and lean his head on Doojoon shoulder*

 

Yoseob can see it, it hurts. Hurts. Really hurts.

Junhyung: Seobie?

Yoseob: Neh?

Junhyung: Hold my hands, see, they are holding their hands together.

Yoseob: Neh ~

 

*Why Yoseob changed? Why he being like this after Doojoon tell us that he is in relationship with Hyunseung? Does Yoseob love Doojoon? Or Hyunseung?* Junhyung thought.

 

Now, all the couples are in the van.

 

Kikwang: Where are we going?

Doojoon: Shopping! Let’s buy something. I mean I need to buy something for Seungie. *ruffles Hyunseung hair*

 

*Again? Why must you do this in front of me Doojoonie? Seungie, why you make me being like this? I thought you know about I love Doojoonie?*

 

They reached the shopping centre. All of them out from their van.

 

Hyunseung: Doojoonie, let’s go to that teddy store?

Doojoon: Seungie, you like teddy?

Hyunseung whispers on Doojoon ears “Just go. I know, you have been watching that teddy. It’s look like Yoseob right?” Doojoon slowly nods.

Doojoon: Neh~ Let’s go there.

Yoseob: I don’t want. I will wait for you guys at the restaurant.

Junhyung: Seobie?

Yoseob: Let’s go there Junnie.

 

Kiwoon follow Dooseung. Junseob waits for them at the restaurant. Hyunseung and Doojoon never plan that they will go to that restaurant. After Doojoon brought that teddy and Kiwoon done with their childishness in the store, they went to the restaurant where Junseob is waiting.

 

Hyunseung: Sorry we are late. So what happened to both of you?

 

*rewind back when Dooseung and Kiwoon was in the store and Junseob is in the restaurant*

 

In restaurant ~

 

Yoseob makes face to Junhyung. Junhyung can’t keep still; he can’t see Junseob like this while Dooseung and Kiwoon are happy.

 

Junhyung: Seobie, wae? *hold Yoseob hands*

Yoseob: Junnie, let go off my hands. People looking.

Junhyung: We are couple, why must you being l-like … this?! *shout and hold Yoseob hand tighter*

Yoseob: I don’t love you. I don’t like you. I try to love and like you but I can’t. I love someone else.

Junhyung: *let go Yoseob hand* and for what you accept me in the first place? You know you hurt me right now? Ha, you like Doojoon? Or Hyunseung?

Yoseob: You don’t need to know Junnie.

Junhyung: You must tell me! For what you accept me huh?!

Yoseob: Mianhae, I love Doojoon. You know Doojoon! I accept you because I thought after Doojoon left me here, and he far away from me, he will find one girl to be his girlfriend. And I don’t even know if he likes me or not. I know, I never love you. I thought I can love you back after being with you.

 

Junhyung look away from Yoseob. He was so mad with Yoseob. Yoseob was playing with his heart. He love Yoseob freaking much, but this is what he get back?

 

Yoseob: I like when we being brothers Junnie. I’m sorry. *look down*

Junhyung: Forget it. I-I’m fine. G-go ahead with Doojoonie. *sigh*

Yoseob: But I can’t Junnie. Doojoonie is with Seungie.

Junhyung: Tell him. Confess to him.

Yoseob: Are you ok?

Junhyung: What do you feel when someone plays your heart?

Yoseob: I’m sorry. I don’t mean it. I don’t ever think that Doojoonie will come back like what I expected.

Junhyung: Whatever Seobie. I want us to break up. BREAK UP! *shouts*

Yoseob: JUNNIE!

Junhyung: CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO DOOJOONIE! I will do anything to make you happy Seobie. I will let you go.

 

And came the 2 couples, Kiwoon & Dooseung.