Final ~

I Hate You For Telling Me Late

 

Hyunseung follow Junhyung from his back.

 

Junhyung: Stop following me Seungie. *walking without looking on Hyunseung face*

Hyunseung: We’re sorry.

Junhyung: *stop walking and look at Hyunseung* Forgiven. Leave me. *continue walking*

Hyunseung: I won’t.

Junhyung: What do you want? *stop walking*

Hyunseung: Please, bless Dooseob couple? Please Junnie.

Junhyung: I can, I will do anything for Seobie.

Hyunseung: Thanks. I know Seobie have hurt you. But give him chance and let him love Doojoonie.

Junhyung: I will.

Hyunseung: Ok Junnie. I will leave you. *Walk away from Junhyung*

Suddenly Junhyung grab Hyunseung hands.

Hyunseung: Ehh Junnie?

Junhyung: You still want to go back to them when they’re already a couple? Dooseob and Kiwoon is there.

Hyunseung: I don’t care Junnie.

Junhyung: Spent your time with me will you?

Hyunseung: Me? Why me?

Junhyung: Because both of us are single.

 

Hyunseung laughs and agree to spend his time with Junhyung.

Doojoon and Yoseob right now having fun with their relationship.

Kikwang and Dongwoon still in confused but they don’t care as their hyung is happy with the person they love (Junseung?).

After about 5 hours spending their time with each other couple, Dooseob went to their dorm early. Same goes to Kiwoon.

 

Hyunseung: Junnie, let’s go back to our dorm.

Junhyung: Seungie, I don’t want to waste my time anymore.

Hyunseung: Ehh?

Junhyung hold Hyunseung hands and says “You make me smile back today. Since we have Dooseob and Kiwoon, why don’t we make Junseung?” Junhyung asked.

“But Junnie, you don’t love me and same goes to me.” Hyunseung frankly say to Junhyung.

“Let’s try to love each other after this. Will you be my boyfriend Seungie?” Junhyung knee down on Hyunseung.

“Junnie, don’t do like this. People looking.”

“I won’t stand up until you say Yes or No to me.”

“Ok, yes I agree to be your boyfriend. Now stand up.” Junhyung stand up and kiss Hyunseung lips. Hyunseung was so shock with Junhyung reaction. His eyes goes wide when Junhyung kiss his lips, but slowly he close his eyes and kiss Junhyugn lips back.

 

~~~~~~~--------------------

I’m done! Fuhh .. *drink water* I am tired of thinking how to end this. Seriously! *giggles*

Dooseob, Junseung & Kiwoon FTW! Well, I ship these 3 couple. And 2Jun too. I have been thinking to write about 2Jun:D but I will try it neh? 2Jun is cute to avoid too. XD

How does my story guys? I need comment!! Last comment!! *give candies* Are you guys tired after reading my story? If it makes you confusing, I’m really sorry. *bows* and ones again, I really really sorry for Junseob shipper. You guys read my story but in the end, I make it as Dooseob not Junseob. ^^

And ones more, Gomawo everyone!!