Chapter 4 ~

I Hate You For Telling Me Late

 

*Why Doojoonie never talk to me now days? Why he act cool in front of me? Why I feel he is avoiding me? Why?* Junhyung thought and make himself dreaming looking at the window alone.

 

Hyunseung: Yah! Doojoonie, he wants to meet you in the roof top. Meet him.

Junhyung: Seungie?

Hyunseung: Neh?

Junhyung: Is Doojoonie ok?

Hyunseung: I guess maybe yes and maybe no.

Junhyung: Do you know what is the reason?

Hyunseung: I don’t know Junnie. Meet him, and I guess he will tell you?

Junhyung: Neh ~

 

Junhyung leave Hyunseung and when to the roof top of their dorm. Junhyung saw that Doojoon was standing alone with crossing his arms.

 

Junhyung: Doojoonie?

Doojoon: You are here.

Junhyung: So what are you going to say?

Doojoon: I will leave Junnie. I will leave.

Junhyung: WHAT?!

Doojoon: I have something to do. Please take care of BEAST and …

Junhyung: And?

Doojoon: our manager. *giggles*

Junhyung: You pass your job on me?

Doojoon: Yes Junhyung. I know you can handle this. I will be off by tomorrow.

Junhyung: What?! Do the other members know?

Doojoon: I will tell them, but Hyunseung knows it.

Junhyung: You should tell them Doojoonie.

Doojoon: I will.

Junhyung: Neh hyung.

Doojoon: Can I ask you something?

Junhyung: Neh.

Doojoon: You like Yoseob right?

Junhyung: Ehh Doojoonie, how you know?

Doojoon: Your reaction tells me all.

 

Doojoon feel like someone shot him with a bullet and go through his heart. Junhyung just make a smiles on Doojoon.

 

Doojoon: Junhyung, lets go back to the dorm. I will tell them about my flight.

 

Both of them went back to their dorm. Doojoon calling up all their members to sit in the living room.

 

Doojoon: I have announcement to make.

Hyunseung: I know it.

Junhyung: And so am i.

Yoseob: Meaning we left out? Doojoonie! *whine and pouts*

Doojoon: I am going to tell everyone here.

Kikwang: Are you okay?

Dongwoon: Kiki, don’t interrupt him.

Doojoon: Thanks Woonie. Kiki, I’m okay. Don’t worry. But I will be going off tomorrow.

Yoseob, Kikwang & Dongwoon: OFF? TO WHERE?

Doojoon: Do you need to make your eyes big on me?

Yoseob: You will leave us?

Doojoon: I will be back soon. I have passed my jobs on Junhyung. He will take care everything. *pats Junhyung shoulder*

Dongwoon: Hyung, waeyo?

Doojoon: Like what I said woonie, I have something to do. I’m done with this. I going to pack and get ready of all my things. I need to sleep early too.

 

Doojoon walked towards the room with his teary eyes. He doesn’t want to leave s, but he should. He tries to forget about Yoseob.

Doojoon pack his things up and Yoseob come in to the room and talked to Doojoon.

 

Yoseob: Are you going to leave me?

Doojoon laughs and: A-ani Seobie, I will be back soon. But I don’t know when.

Yoseob: But hyung …I gonna … *interrupt by Hyunseung who suddenly came in without knocking on the door*

Hyunseung: You gonna miss him?

 

Yoseob slowly nods his head and look down which makes Doojoon saw it.

 

Doojoon: Aigoo, Seobie. I will be back soon. *pats Yoseob head*

Hyunseung: Not only you who will miss him, the rest will miss him though.

Doojoon: You guys are important to me.

Yoseob: But hyung, why must you go? What thing you must do and leave us?

Doojoon: I-I … (Doojoon become stutter)

Yoseob: hyung?

Doojoon: I-I can’t tell Seobie.

Yoseob: Seungie hyung! I know you know it. Tell me!

Hyunseung: I don’t know Seobie.

Doojoon: I need a rest. Seobie, search for Junhyung, fight with him again. I will miss those time when I heard and see both of you arguing.

Yoseob: He is so mean to me. I don’t like him!

Hyunseung: Who do you like then?

Yoseob: I like someone, but I won’t tell.

 

*so Seobie already likes someone. I should asked him who later on.* Hyunseung thought. 

 

Doojoon: I need to sleep early today.

Yoseob: But hyung, you haven’t take your dinner.

Doojoon: I won’t die if I haven’t take my dinner for today Seobie. Don’t disturb me neh?

 

Doojoon turn off the lights in the room and went to his bed.

*remember Seobie, when you read this letter, means I off to the airport. Nights Seobie* Doojoon put the letter under his pillow and slowly, he close his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww, thanks everyone for subscribing this!! I will do my best to finish it up very clean .. ^^