Chapter 5 ~

I Hate You For Telling Me Late

 

Yoseob wake up, touch Doojoon bed but he feels nothing. He quickly opens his eyes and saw that Doojoon is not there. And he receives one letter from ‘DOOJOONIE’ which is right now in his hand.

Before he opens it and read it, he see whether the other members awake or still asleep, but well, he have the chance to read it. He need to be safe so he goes to the roof top and read it.

 

Dear Yang Yoseob,

When you read this, meaning I’m gone to the airport and maybe in my flight. Seobie, mianhae. I leave you. This is not what I want Seobie. I can’t tell you why I want to go abroad when you asking me face to face. I can’t bear to face it Seobie. I am too jealous seeing you and Junhyung always together. I leave not because I have something to do, but … Hyunseung know about it. I have one secret but I can’t tell you for now because I can’t. I’m sorry Seobie. Take care of yourself when I’m away. As what i have said, i won't be long. Promise me, you won’t fight with Junhyung anymore and whatever he want, make him happy neh?

Love, Yoon Doojoon

 

 

Slowly, Yoseob tears rolling down on his cheeks.

*So Doojoonie leave us not because he need to do something. It is because of me? Why? Why must he leave just because of me? Why must he be jealous when me and Junhyung together? I thought he won’t be because he know that both of us like to do that. Why Doojoonie?*

 

Hyunseung wake up and see that Yoseob is not in the bed. He tries not to shout where Yoseob is, so he tries to check at the roof top. He saw a cute boy sitting in the corner, sobbing and hugging both knees together.

 

Hyunseung: Seobie?

 

Yoseob quickly wipe his tears and says: Seungie hyung. *sobs*

Hyunseung sit beside him and hug him.

 

Hyunseung: Are you ok?

Yoseob lean his head on Hyunseung chest and cry slowly. Hyunseung see that Yoseob was holding one letter.

 

Hyunseung: What is this?

Yoseob: Doojoonie hyung wrote for me.

Hyunseung: Can I read?

 

Yoseob nods.

After Hyunseung read it, he finishes it with a sigh.

 

Hyunseung: Mianhae Seobie.

Yoseob: I know you know why Doojoonie leave us.

Hyunseung: I know, but I can’t tell. I want him to tell you. Seobie, can I ask something?

Yoseob nods.

Hyunseung: You like Junnie?

Yoseob eyes goes big.

Yoseob: WHAT?! Junnie?! NO! He is so mean to me. Seungie hyung, I like someone but not him. *sigh*

Hyunseung: You like Kikwang?

Yoseob: Aigoo. Hyung! Kiwoon hyung Kiwoon. I won’t disturb their lovely relationship.

Hyunseung: Then who? Doojoon?

Yoseob slowly nods his head.

Yoseob: But you can see hyung, he don’t love me.

Hyunseung: ANI! *shouted*

Yoseob: ehh?

Hyunseung: Nothing.

 

Suddenly Junhyung went up to the roof top. Hyunseung quickly crash the paper and silent.

 

Junhyung: Seungie! Doojoonie take his flight already? I don’t see him!

Yoseob: Yes he is!

Junhyung: But why he never tell me?

Hyunseung: He don’t even tell me either. But we know when he is not in the bed anymore, he already leave us.

Junhyung: Seungie, can you leave me and Seobie here?

Yoseob: Please Junnie hyung, I don’t want to start it again! I’m tired!

Junhyung: I don’t want to fight with you. There’s something I need to tell you.

Hyunseung: Fine I will go.

Yoseob: Can seungie hyung stay?

Junhyung: No.

Hyunseung: *giggles* it’s ok Seobie. I will go.

Yoseob just pouts and Hyunseung leave both of them.

 

Junhyung: Seobie, I really want to tell you this. I can’t hold it anymore.

Yoseob: What is it?

Junhyung: Seobie, I …

Yoseob: Finish your sentence hyung. Don’t let me wait.

Junhyung: I like you!

Yoseob: I like you too. *with a annoying voice*

Junhyung: Chincha?!

Yoseob: I like you, I like Seungie hyung, I like Kiki and of course I like Woonie.

Junhyung: Doojoonie?

Yoseob: ahh, I-I l-like him too!

Junhyung: You misunderstanding Seobie. It’s not only likes but I love you too.

Yoseob: Y-you …what?!

Junhyung: I love you.

 

Yoseob stare at Junhyung face with a shock face and speechless face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, i wanted to thanks for all of you. I know my story is a bit . Yeah, . But thanks for commenting it and also subscribe it. You all makes me more happy to update this fics.