Chapter 12 ~

I Hate You For Telling Me Late

 

Kikwang and Dongwoon, who still in confused, just watching at his hyungs like a fool couple. They don’t understand what is going on. Seobie love Doojoonie but he don’t love Junnie but both of them are together? And suddenly Hyunseung pretend to be Doojoon boyfriend? What is this? (Yes, this is what Kiwoon couple is having problem. Their mind is so slow. The maknae couple.)

 

Doojoon: Mianhae Seobie, now then I know you really love me.

Yoseob: Mianhae Doojoonie, I hurt our brother, Junnie.

Doojoon: I know he understand us.

 

Yoseob quickly hugs Doojoon tightly and let go his happiness tears. “Doojoonie, I love you. I can’t see you and Seungie hyung together. I can’t. I can’t lie to myself anymore. I’m weak when I seeing you and Seungie together.”

“Seobie, actually I am jealous seeing you and Junhyung together before Junseob is form. I love you too. I’m sorry for hurting you by saying Dooseung is form.”

 

Yoseob let go Doojoon body. “I hate you Doojoonie! I hate you!” Yoseob shout at Doojoon.

“W-what? But you say you love me?” Yoseob make Doojoon mind go crazy.

“I hate you pabo hyung!” Yoseob hit Doojoon chest lightly.

“Wae?!” Doojoon still don’t get it.

I hate you for telling me late.”  Yoseob says.

“Tell you what?” (Aigoo, why my Doojoonie is so pabo right now? ><)

“That you love me? Why can’t you tell me before Junseob is form and before you leave us?” Embarrassing thing to Yoseob for asking this from Doojoon.

“Because I thought you don’t like me. You don’t love me. But after I leave your guys, you tell Seungie that you like me. And that time I know that Junseob is already form. You know I am hurt.” Doojoon explained.

“And don’t you think I am more hurt when you leaving me?”

 

Doojoon know he’s wrong. Without answering Yoseob question, he kiss Yoseob lips passionately in front of Kikwang and Dongwoon.

 

Kiwoon: OMO!

~~~~~------

Dooseob is form!! Yeah, I know this is a bit lame right? XD I’m sorry to Junseob shipper. I make them broke up and form Dooseob. Well, I ship Dooseob than Junseob. I am really sorry. *bows*

What happened to Hyunseung and Junhyung? Next chapter is the last chapter. I just want to thanks ones again for those who subscribe my story and comment it. When it comes to the end, I always make it lame. But I try my best. Ones again, sorry Junseob shipper.