Chapter 1 ~

I Hate You For Telling Me Late

 

As usual, BEAST staying in their dorm when they have nothing to do. Yoseob, who is the cutest in the group, likes to fight with Junhyung. No matter how hard he try to defend himself, Junhyung keep on scolding him, fight with him until Doojoon feels something weird come from his heart.

 

“Yah! Junnie hyung, why you keep on disturbing me when I never disturb you?” Yoseob, who was sitting on the couch was disturbed by Junhyung.

 

“Can’t I Yang Yoseob?” Junhyung tickles Yoseob side.

“Yah hyung! What are you doing? Stop it!” Yoseob blushed seeing Junhyung being like that to him.

 

Keep smiling and laughing, but at the side, Doojoon was so hurt seeing them together. Hyunseung, who knows Doojoon secret and always keep it safe, saw Doojoon peek on Junhyung and Yoseob.

 

“Doojoonie hyung, gwenchana?” Hyunseung asked Doojoon slowly.

 

“I just …” Doojoon can’t end his speech and finish it with a sigh. He walked to his room and leave Hyunseung alone.

 

*Hyung, I know you are hurt. Why don’t you confess if you can’t take it?*

Hyunseung thought.

 

“Seungie hyung!! See, Junnie hyung bully me again and again.” Yoseob go to Hyunseung and makes Hyunseung smile. *this is why Doojoon love you, Seobie.*

 

“Hyung, don’t disturb us! I just want to have fun with him.” Junhyung pulls Yoseob hands but Hyunseung stop him.

 

“Junnie, where is Dongwoon & Kikwang? I don’t see them.”

 

Now then Junhyung realize that he forgot about s and always with Yoseob.

 

“I don’t know hyung. Mianhae, I was too busy with this girl.” Junhyung make a laugh and Yoseob shout at him. “Yah! I am not a girl. *pouts*”.

 

“Wait, where is Doojoon hyung? I don’t see him either.” Yoseob asked.

“I thought you have forgot about our leader.” Hyunseung giggles.

“Ani, I still remember about him. Junnie hyung the only one always forget about everyone.” Yoseob tease Junhyung which makes Junhyung mad at him.

“You come here!!”

 

Hyunseung just keep on watching on them.

 

Suddenly, Doojoon came out from the room.