14. Butterfly

The 30 Themes Drabble Challenge (TabiSan Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-social butterflies

Word Count: 115

Dara had never really understood the concept of a social butterfly. Because since she was kid and been trying to catch them they flutter away, with their beautiful wings, not wanting to be caught. The only way to catch them was to trap them in a net, then pin them sadistically by their pretty wings, and they die just because they are beautiful.

She had always thought Seung hyun was some sort of butterfly. Because he was kind of beautiful. Because he had this weird facade of being someone who was social but isn't really.

It had always been the same for Seung hyun.

So, they had remained in an awkward dance of just looking.

---

It's all about you.

Word Count: 122

It wasn't quite new to Dara being buttered up by cliche of being compared to butterflies. Hey, some even theories G-dragon had been singing about her. But really being told that she was a butterfly because she was a girl who liked cute things made her kind of quesy. She liked it infinitely better when Seung hyun said she was a bamboo.

"But you are kind of a butterfly..." Seung hyun told her.

Dara disliked it. It was apparent in the wrinkles between her brow.

"...because butterflies they look weak and fragile but they have undergone so much change with such bravery..."

He finds her lips on his before he could really finish. "God," she exclaims, "there is no winning with you."

---

How butterfly talks made Dara think Seung hyun is a psycho.

Word Count: 100

Seung hyun disliked but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter