New Years Special

where you should've been
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun closes the bedroom door behind him, towel-hanging low on his hips, water droplets falling from the tips of his still damp hair.

 

“So who’s going to be there?” Sunggyu asked, laying on his stomach and flipping through his partner’s book of unfinished and rejected lyrics. His hand sitting in a bag of chips, occasionally bringing one to his mouth.

 

Woohyun blew a huff of air, trying to remember names of some guests who were invited the year before-You see, Sungyeol and Myungsoo’s New Year’s party was a big thing in the entertainment industry, you either had to have an in or have dropped something substantial earlier in the year.

 

“Umm, a lot of SM artists, I know Kibum is coming so probably the rest of SHINee, Lee Jongsuk, Hyuna, and E’Dawn-“ Woohyun continues to list off more big-time celebrities, none that Sunggyu has any attachment and care for.

 

He closes the notebook and sits up, “What about anyone I know because I have not watched I’m Not a Robot, so I have absolutely no idea who Yoo Seungho is.”

 

Woohyun pulls a black button up and a pair of black skinny jeans from his side of the closet, “I think I can remember a few members of Nell being there a few years ago but I honestly don’t know.” He drops his towel and slips into his boxers.

 

“I could meet Jongwan hyung. I could, I cou- Jongwan hyung could be there. Oh my god. I’ve gotta look my best!” Sunggyu exclaims and rushes into the bathroom.

 

The younger rolls his eyes at his boyfriend’s antics.

 

 

 

 

The party is in full swing when they arrive even though it’s barely 8 pm.

 

They are welcomed into Sungyeol and Myungsoo’s apartment by someone Sunggyu has only seen on TV when channel surfacing. In fact, the more the teacher looks around, the more he realizes how out of touch with the entertainment industry he is. Faces he recognizes but names flee his mind.

 

However, Woohyun seems to know them all, some approaching him with warm greetings, handshakes, and hugs.

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter