Christmas Special

where you should've been
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here's the christmas special and the ending is kinda rushed because i just finished watching Avengers: Infinity War and my feels are hurting majorly bucky didn't deserve this.

 

--------------

 

“.” Sunggyu cusses slumping down on the couch next to Woohyun.

 

The producer continues typing out his Christmas email that’ll be sent to everyone who deserves one-so not Sungyeol, after the chocolate cake incident the week before he won’t be receiving a famous Woohyun Christmas email for many years, only Myungsoo will be getting one-from him and Sunggyu, “What’s ‘’?”

 

The elder just groans and buries his face in Woohyun’s shoulder, “I just got sent the dates for my staff Christmas party.”

 

“And?”

 

“It’s on the 23rd, the same day as yours which means we can’t go together.”

 

“What do you mean we can’t? I can just ditch mine, half the people going will be at Sungyeol and Myungsoo’s New Years party anyway, and plus, it works out perfectly, we can take the train down to Jeonju on the Sunday morning, get ready in your apartment, go to your staff Christmas party and then we’ll spend Christmas Eve with your parents before taking the train back here in the morning to spend Christmas day with mine. There’s a lot less running around involved now, thanks, babe.” Sunggyu blushes at the casual pet name that falls from Woohyun’s lips.

 

The elder hums, “I guess that works.” He reads the words Woohyun’s fingers type, judging him for using an English phrase and then judging him again for the spelling, “Favourite is meant to have a ‘u’ in it.” He points out.

 

Woohyun sighs, “Hyung, I get your fascination with British English but I don’t like using British English. It looks weird.”

 

“what do you mean ‘it looks weird’? favourite with just an ‘o’ ‘looks weird’, it looks incomplete and just plain strange. Like colour without the ‘u’ or realise with a ‘z’.” the teacher argues, he works at a bloody school and the English language teachers teach with British English. He is right.

 

The producer just rolls his eyes and sends the email off, “Whatever you say hyung.” He closes the laptop and sets it aside, “So early train tomorrow or midday?”

 

“Its like two hours so midday I guess, we can sleep in more.” Sunggyu snuggles into Woohyun’s side on the couch.

 

Woohyun wraps his arm around Sunggyu’s shoulders, “That works.” He rubs small circles in the elder’s shoulder, a small smile on his lips, “I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” The teacher replied without a second thought. They were both content in each other’s arms.

 

 

 

Sunggyu rushes out of the station with a large smile on his face, “Woohyun! It’s ing snowing! It hardly ever snows here!” he holds his arms wide and sticks his tongue out to try and catch a falling piece of ice.

 

The produce follows slowly, carrying a small bag of his things. He smiles softly at his partner, loving how adorable he’s acting.

 

“It’s almost as beautiful as you babe.” Woohyun replies without a second thought, complimenting Sunggyu had become a reflex, he loved seeing the elder get all flustered and cute. And just with those few words, he had Sunggyu a red mess in front of him.

 

“Is it just me or has the Christmas season made you a whole lot greasier and cliché,” Sunggyu mutters under his breathe.

 

Woohyun chuckles and smiles at the elder, wrapping an arm around his partner’s shoulders, “Think it’s just you babe. I’m always like this.”

 

 

 

 

“This place is cute.” Woohyun muses, hanging up his coat and scarf on the coat hanger provider before handing it to the person waiting.

 

Sunggyu smiles, “Yeah it is nice, I guess. I had my senior year dance here, didn’t really enjoy it but admittedly I didn’t have a date nor was I asked to dance.”

 

Woohyun wraps his arms around Sunggyu’s waist, “Aw my little Gyu was a wallflower. How adorable. Don’t worry hyung, I won’t ever let you go dateless again and you’ll always have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter