seven°

Please Eat

“Has he eaten anything today?” Yoongi asked. Namjoon sighed. “No. He won’t leave his room.” “. I’m gonna have to call you back later, Joon.” Yoongi said. “Alright, talk to you later, hyung.”

 

Yoongi moved to grab his computer and opened Skype. He quickly clicked Jimin’s contact and waited as it rang.

 

“Hi, hyung.” Jimin answered sleepily, his face obscured by a blanket. “Food.” Yoongi said simply. Jimin groaned. “I’m not hungry, Yoonie.” He protested, but it was no use; Yoongi was stubborn and he was going to get his way.


“I texted Jin. He’s bringing you a bowl of ramen up now. I’m not going to leave you alone until you eat all of it.” Jimin sighed. “I can’t-”

“Jimin, you are my beautiful, sweet, caring, loving, adorable, graceful, talented boyfriend, and if I say you can do it, you can do it.” Yoongi encouraged the younger.

 

“Jimin? I brought you some ramen.” Jin said, entering the room and sitting a bowl of ramen on Jimin’s bedside table. “Thanks, hyung.” Jin smiled. “Hi, Yoongi.” He said, waving at the screen. “Hi, hyung. Thanks for making Jimin some food.” Jin nodded “No problem.” He said before waving goodbye and walking out of the room.

 

“Eat.” Jimin whined. “But, hyung-”

 

“Jimin, eat the noodles. Do it for me, baby.” Jimin sighed and looked at the bowl of ramen.There’s nearly 400 calories in this.’ He thought to himself. Nonetheless, he picked up his chopsticks and took a small bite. “Happy?” Yoongi chuckled. “I’ll be happier if you finish it all.”

 

Jimin giggled as Yoongi told him about how his dad had been singing Christmas carols all day; Yoongi had went to visit his parents for Christmas, along with Taehyung and Jungkook, but Jimin’s parents were out of state for the entirety of Christmas and Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok didn’t want the younger to be lonely, so they stayed behind. Yoongi had also ordered them to keep an eye on the boy and make sure he was eating.

 

“How much is left?” Yoongi asked after the two recovered from their fit of giggles. Jimin looked down and his eyes widened. “N-none…” He muttered, showing Yoongi the inside of the bowl.

 

“I told you you could do it, Jimin!” Yoongi said proudly, a grin on his face. Jimin smiled. “Yeah…”

 

Yoongi groaned when he heard his father call his name. “I have to go, Jiminie. I’ll call you later tonight, okay?” Jimin nodded. “I love you. Have a good day, sweetheart.” Yoongi sent Jimin a flying kiss before hanging up. “Love you, too…” Jimin muttered before standing up and looking in the mirror.

 

That ramen made you look even fatter, stupid pig.

 

Jimin felt a tear slide down his cheek as the voice once again reminded him of what a fat pig he is. He quickly moved to the bathroom and shoved his fingers down his throat and began throwing up.

 

Good boy. Throw it all up. You don’t want to be fat again, do you? Oh wait, you still are fat.

 

“Jimin? Are you okay in there?” Namjoon tried to open the door, but it was locked.

 

He’s throwing up.

Kim Namjoon

 

(Read 10:29 A.M.)

 

Namjoon continued to beat on the door. By this point, Yoongi had informed all of the other’s of Jimin’s anorexia (not like they could already tell), and they were all trying as hard as they could to make him gain weight.

 

Jimin sighed at the interruption. He stood up and cleaned his face and drank some water from the sink before opening the door. “What do you want, hyung?” He snapped, brushing past the older. “Are you okay?” He snapped back, a hint of worry lining his voice.

 

“Fine.” Jimin walked out of the room, Namjoon on his heels. “You were just throwing up in the bathroom, Jimin. Don’t tell me you’re fine.” Namjoon said, grasping the younger’s wrist harshly. “What do you want hyung?! I’m fine!” Jimin exclaimed, trying to pull his wrist out of the older’s grasp but to no avail.

 

“I want you to eat, Jimin!” Namjoon shouted, tears b his eyes.

 

“Well, you don’t always get what you want, hyung.”