six°

Please Eat

Jimin observed himself in the mirror, feeling every bony feature of his body.

 

You’re still fat.

 

N-no.

 

Jimin tried to ignore the voice in his head, but it was useless. He always lost.


“Hyung?”


“Y-yes?”

 

“Yoongi said to go see him in his room.” Taehyung said. Jimin opened the door and walked into the hallway, brushing past the younger.

 

“Yoongi hyung?” Jimin called out, pushing the door open ever so slightly. “Come here, Jimin.” Jimin obeyed and walked towards Yoongi’s bed. “Sit.”

 

“Why are you still not eating?” Yoongi asked with a worried tone. “I already told you, hyung… I can’t.” Yoongi sighed. “Bull,” He muttered, gripping the younger’s chin. “You’re going to eat with me in my studio during every meal, that way you won’t have to be around the others, but you will eat.” Yoongi said, his voice softer but still stern and commanding. Jimin nodded and a tear slipped down his cheek.

 

“I love you,” Jimin muttered, his voice weak. “I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone. When I first met you, I ignored my feelings because you were my hyung and all, but I can’t hide it anymore, Yoongi. I love you.” The boy said, fighting back tears as he looked Yoongi in the eyes.

 

“I’m so-” Jimin’s word’s were cut off by Yoongi’s lips being pushed against his. “I love you too, Jiminie.”