five°

Please Eat

“Welcome back, Jiminie.” Yoongi said, a smile on his face. He embraced the younger. “I missed you too, hyung.” Jimin said with a chuckle.

 

“What do you want to do?” Yoongi asked as Jimin followed him in the house. “No one’s home?” Jimin asked, noticing how quiet the house was. Yoongi shook his head. “They went out for lunch.”

 

“Why didn’t you go?” Jimin questioned, sitting his bags down in his room. “I wanted to stay back to make sure you got home safely. I was going to make them wait so that I could get you some food, too, but you know how impatient they are.”

 

“Yeah. It’s fine, though.” Jimin felt a wave of relief rush over him. He had avoided as much food as possible in the past two weeks, and he didn’t want Yoongi to ruin that as soon as he got home.

 

“We could watch a movie.” Jimin offered. “Or, we could talk about how I told your brother to make sure you were okay and you’ve lost more weight.” Yoongi said suddenly.

 

“I’m sorry, hyung.” Jimin muttered, looking down at his bony fingers. “ARMY’s really starting to worry about you, Jimin.” Yoongi said, sitting next to the younger and rubbing his back.

 

“I know, I just… I can’t stop. I know that each meal I skip is leading me closer and closer to my death bed but I can’t stop.”

 

Yoongi sighed. “I love you, Jiminie. I love you so much, and I want you to know that I believe in you. I believe you can get better, and I believe that you can do this.”

 

“Thanks, hyung.” Jimin muttered, not looking up from his hands. “No problem, Jiminie.”