two°

Please Eat

“C’mon, just a bite!” Jin begged, shoving the chopsticks in Jimin’s face. “I already told you, I’m not hungry!” Jimin whined, pushing Jin’s hand away. “I haven’t seen you eat in days, Jiminie!”

“I guess you’re not paying attention then,” Jimin said as he stood up. “I’m going to the studio.”

“But it’s our day off!” Hoseok argued. “I wanted to watch a movie with everyone,” Jungkook said with a pout.

 

“I’ll see you guys later.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Why can’t I just get this one ing dance right?!” Jimin yelled out in frustration, running his fingers through his hair. He let out a sigh when he realized his hair was thinning more and more each day; he needed to eat, but he didn’t want to be fat.

 

He restarted the song and began to skillfully dance the choreography. Any normal person would say that he was a great dancer, that they had no idea why he keeps practicing the same dance if he already knew each move by heart, to the point where he could do it in his sleep, but all Jimin saw was imperfection. Fat, ugly, imperfection.

 

He felt himself become dizzy, so decided to take a small break, reaching into his bag and pulling a water bottle out, downing half the thing in one go. He sat on the floor resting against the wall, his phone in his hand.

 

starve. #jiminisfat

 

jimin’s a and deserves to die. #jiminisfat

 

Why is Jimin even alive still? The deserves death. #jiminisfat

 

He shut his phone off, throwing it to the side. He felt a tear slide down his cheek, and after that, another. More and more came flooding out as Jimin rested his head in his hands.

 

‘I’m such a ing pig,’

 

“Jiminie?”

 

“Y-yoongi! What are you doing here?” He asked, wiping furiously at his tears with his shirt sleeve. “I came to practice with you. I didn’t want you to be lonely,” Yoongi admitted. “Were you… crying?”

“N-no…” Jimin lied, grabbing his phone and shoving it in his bag before standing up. “Shall we practice?”

“Yeah, right…”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I don’t know what happened! He was perfectly fine one moment then the next he was on the floor!” Yoongi shouted, tears flooding his vision. “Should we call an ambulance?” Jungkook asked, frantically searching for his phone. “N-no… I’m fine…”

 

“Jimin! You’re awake! Are you okay? What happened?!”

 

“Leave him alone, you’re going to overwhelm him!” Namjoon shouted, causing the others to step back. “Hey, Jiminie… how are you feeling?” The leader asked, stepping forward. “Good. I’m fine, really. Just a small blackout.”

 

“Okay… We’re calling an ambulance if it happens again, though.” Namjoon warned. Jimin nodded and looked around. He was back at home in his bed, his 6 bandmates surrounding him. “We should leave him alone, I’m sure he wants space,” Jin said, tugging the others out of the door. All but Yoongi, who stayed behind.

 

“You okay?” He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. Jimin nodded and scooted over, gesturing for Yoongi to lay beside him.

 

“Are you really okay? Like, mentally?” Yoongi asked once Jimin’s arms were wrapped around his tiny waist. “What do you mean? Of course I am.” Yoongi scoffed. “Jimin, don’t think I haven’t noticed your mood changes over the past few months. Hell, you’ve been acting depressed for well over a year now, but it just now started to actually worry me so much that it’s all I think about, Jiminie.”

 

Jimin hung his head. He hadn’t realized he was upsetting his friends - he just wanted to be skinny. “I saw the tweets, Jimin.”

 

That sentence alone made Jimin burst into a fit of sobs. “They hate me, hyung! They want me to die!” He choked out, hugging the older tightly. “Oh, Jiminie… you need to look past those tweets. Look at these.” Yoongi pulled his phone out and opened twitter, handing it to Jimin.

 

Stay strong ChimChim! We love you! Please stay healthy and ignore the haters! They’re just jealous of your beauty ;) #jiminyouareperfect

 

ARMY loves you Jiminie! We’re fighting for you! Please stay strong through this tough time. We’ll always be here for you honey! #jiminyouareperfect

 

“You are imperfect. Permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.”  - Amy Bloom #jiminyouareperfect

 

“There are more people fighting for your health than those trying to destroy it, Jimin.”