The Plan Pt. 1

Since You are My Man: Key's Revenge (Sequel)

The next day, Taemin woke up to see that Jonghyun was not in bed next to him sleeping like he normally is. He got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom, looking into the mirror. He went into the shower and turned it on, letting the water run over his lithe body. Taemin sighed softly as he thought about Key and Jonghyun hanging out the other day. A thought passed through his mind that maybe Jonghyun was getting tired of him, but he couldn't elaborate on that thought any further becasue a pair of arms wrapped around his torso.

"AH! Who-" He was cut off by a familiar pair of lips landing on his cheek. He sighed in relief, it was just Jonghyun. "Taebaby, did I scare you just now? I'm sorry~" Jonghyun made puppy eyes at Taemin and he just sighed, giving up and kissing Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled brightly and joined Taemin in the shower, which lead to a very long shower. (If you know what I mean)

----Some time later...----

After the shower, Taemin and Jonghyun sat in the living room holding hands and feeding each other the delicious breakfast that Jonghyun made. Taemin was laughing at something Jonghyun said when suddenly Jonghyun's face fell. "Don't think that I would ever cheat on you with Key, okay baby? I will only love you, there is no one else and there never will be." Taemin looked up at Jonghyun through his light brown bangs and stared into Jonghyun's eyes. His eyes expressed many emotions, love and sincerity being part of those deep brown orbs. They stared at each other for about 3 minutes when Taemin finally said, "Okay Jonghyun. I love you so much. I would be so broken if you left me."

Jonghyun smiled gently and held Taemin tightly. "It will never happen." Taemin smiled and hugged Jonghyun. He gave him a little kiss on the cheek and got up, saying, "I'm working on a project for class so I may be coming home late today. Don't wait up, okay?"

Meanwhile, Key was scheming at home. Jonghyun's band had practice today for an upcoming gig at a local club. This was his opportunity to start seducing Jonghyun. He went through his closet and picked out several pieces of clothing. His first outfit was pastel-themed; pastel pink skinny jeans, a white tank top, a pastel denim vest, white sneakers, and tons of cute and glittery accessories. His second was much more casual; black skinny jeans, a light purple shirt and creepy cute accessories. Finally, his third outfit; a grey knit cardigan with ankle cut boyfriend jeans, white sneakers, and a plain white t-shirt. He debated on which one he should wear for a little while. Then he remembered that Jonghyun isn't a fan of over the top cute, so the first outfit is out. He was feeling like doing his makeup though, so he ended up picking the second outfit.

He started getting dressed by doing his makeup, wearing light purple eyeshadow and dramatic black eyeliner. He put a highlighter on his cheeks and wore his clothes, checking himself out in the mirror. Smiling at his perfection, he grabbed his bag that had small bat wings coming from the back and his keys and left out the door. He rode right up to the building that Jonghyun's band was meeting at and he parked out front. After texting Jonghyun, he walked into the building, greeted by a young woman at the desk. She had tanned skin, blonde hair, thick eyebrows and a cute eye-smile. Key stared at her for a minute before asking where the band was. She smiled again and got up to direct him down a hallway decorated with photos of different groups and stickers to a back room that was soundproof. She opened the door and for the first time, Key actually looked at what she was wearing. A white blouse with khaki shorts that cut off about an inch under her . He noticed her tan curvy legs accented by white creepers. She looked friendly enough honestly. But Jonghyun was still his target. 

"Jonghyun?" She called into the room. Key looked up and noticed four pairs of eyes looking up at her. He didn't recognize any of them, but he didn't care when he noticed Jonghyun's smiling face. He drooled over how angelic and adorable he looked when he smiled. "Yes Luna?" He answered her. 'Her name is Luna? Quite cute..' Key thought to himself. "You have a visitor!" She opened the door further and Key was revealed to the group. Jonghyun's smile faltered slightly, but it went back up just as quick, "Key, you made it! Welcome!" He got up and walked towards Key and Luna at the door. 

Key smiled back of course and Jonghyun sent Luna on her way. They walked back into the room and Jonghyun started introducing everyone, "Key, this is Yesung." A pale young 20-something with jet black hair looked up at Key. His eyes were fairly small but cute nonetheless and Key had to resist hugging him. He even looked tired. "Hey, what's up?" His voice though, was very smooth and soft. Key wondered why he couldn't be the vocalist. The next person had short brown hair and was definitely clearly older than everyone in the room. "This is Yunho." He looked up and Key saw his big childlike eyes and lively expression. He also had a very cute eye-smile and Key wondered briefly, 'if I had met him first, would I even be messing with Jonghyun right now?' But he didn't have time to wonder for long because Jonghyun then said "And this is Suho." A boy with lightly tanned skin and platinum blonde hair looked up at them. He had dark, thick eyebrows and a stare that pierced Key's soul with a sharp nose and thick kissable lips. Key felt somewhat intimidated by the younger guy. But he shook it off and bowed saying, "It's nice to meet everyone!" with a big smile. 

Jonghyun smiled and announced that Key is auditioning to be a rapper in the group and Yesung smiled somewhat. Key noticed that he seemed to be checking him out, but he decided to focus on his audition and winning Jonghyun's heart. He looked up a song to rap and dance to and started rapping. Throughout his performance, he showed his charms more. He moved his hand through his hair, messing up his mohawk and gave sultry winks to each member, with his eyes lingering longer on Jonghyun. He actually got down on his knees and his pelvis into the air with an aroused-sounding moan. Jonghyun felt something pull inside of him as he watched the performance. Thankfully, it ended before he could figure out what was going on and he looked to s who were now sweating and probably aroused. 

"Uhh guys?" Jonghyun broke the silence. 

All members quickly sat straight, wiped drool from their mouths, cleared their throats and acknowledged Jonghyun. "Yeah?" Yesung asked, still looking at Key. "What do we think? Yay or nay?" Yesung nodded and Yunho gave an approving smile, With Suho's accepting glance, Jonghyun turned to the man and happily declared, "You're in Key! Welcome to Cure!" Key beamed at Jonghyun and noticed the slight blush on his cheeks. He scoffed mentally, 'He is falling for me now! Taemin, say goodbye to your love!' The members quick got to work practicing for the next gig.

-----------------------

Wow! Such a long hiatus, but hopefully, this update brings some of you back! And maybe some new people! Please remember that not only am I updating some of my stories, I will also be re-writing some of them as well, I may not be rewriting them soon, but they will definitely go under some construction. 

Thanks for reading for all this time and thank you for your continued support. It truly means a lot to me!

-JCI