Seducing Jonghyun

Since You are My Man: Key's Revenge (Sequel)

Key's POV

I came to school a bit earlier than usual. I met up with my friends, Jae-Hwa, Jiyong, and Seunghyun. "2JiSeung!" I loved calling them that. Jae-Hwa looked at me and smirked, "So your plan is starting today?" I smirked back and nodded. Suddenly, Seunghyun piped in, "You know if you ruin their relationship, he won't love you. Why try so hard?" He was promptly elbowed in the ribs by Jiyong. "Don't listen to him, Key. Seungie's upset I didn't give him a morning kiss." I laughed at Seunghyun's small whine of protest. Jiyong and Seunghyun are my best friends and they have been since we were in diapers. They got together in high school and they are the cutest couple I've ever seen.

Jae-Hwa continued smiling at me as she handed me a bag of clothes. I smiled at the three of them and I left to the bathroom to change.

To Class!

The bell rang as I put on my jacket and I picked up my bag and left. As I walked into class, I saw Jonghyun's mouth drop open and I giggled at his reaction. I took my seat next to him and I heard him whisper to me, "Key, what happened to you?" I giggled even more and replied, "What? I can't look y without having a reason?" I looked at him with puppy eyes. I felt Jonghyun's gaze on me and I couldn't blame him. I was wearing a see-through fishnet shirt, tight leather pants and a leather jacket; in other words, I was looking hot. Oh, and this was only the beginning, you haven't seen the rest of my plan yet. I plan on seducing him using simple methods my tutor JaeJoong-Hyung taught me.


Kim Jonghyun will be mine~~!