The Start of the Troublemaker

Since You are My Man: Key's Revenge (Sequel)
Jonghyun's POV

I went to school today and I saw Key again. I sighed heavily as he smiled and waved at me, making everyone look at him. I ignored him and walked into class, hearing him follow me while whining my name. "Key, what do you want?" I growled at him. He smiled and I did NOT look the look in his eyes, "I want you to meet me after school." I smirked to myself, thinking that I could finally show him that I have no interest in him.

Skip to After School

Key's POV

I met Jonghyun at the gate of the school and he was walking my way, scowling at me. I pretended to pout at him and then I smiled. "So what do you want Key?" he asked me harshly. I ignored his tone and answered with a large smile on my face, "I want you to follow me because we are going to have a serious conversation." He looked really surprised when I said that and followed me to a cafe not too far from the school. My mother's cafe, Sherlock. We took a seat and ordered some sweet cakes and drinks.

I broke the silence between us, "I thought about this for a long time, and I've decided that I'm ok with you and Taemin getting married. Also I want us to become friends."

Jonghyun was absolutely floored at that statement.

Normal POV

Jonghyun smiled a small bit and looked Key in the eyes, "Wow Key.. Thank you. That means a lot that you would give up trying to break me and Taemin. Taemin will be very happy." Key smiled and patted Jonghyun's shoulder, "Don't worry about it." The two boys sat in the cafe and ate their cakes and ordered a latte to go. Jonghyun hugged Key as the door closed behind them. Key felt his heart flutter at the contact, but remained poker faced, hugging him back. "Thanks again Key." Jonghyun waved as he ran off, going back to the college to get his car and drive home.

Taemin's POV

I had been waiting for Jonghyun for a few hours and I had been calling him for about an hour now. What was he doing? I sighed in frustration and tied my long red hair into a ponytail, letting my bangs fall on my face. I had already made dinner hours ago but Jonghyun wasn't home so I put in the refrigerator. I hugged the Pikachu plushie he got me for my birthday and looked at the ring on my finger. "In six months, we'll be married. Can you believe it, Pika?" I held up the plushie and rubbed myface into it.

I sighed again as I placed Pikachu on the bed and looked out the window. I was getting wondered; Jonghyun hadn't picked up any of my calls, hadn't called me back, or called me to let me know where he is. I was nervous, asking myself many questions. 'Is he ok? Where is he? Why hasn't he called? Is he cheating on me?' I was over working my mind, I guess, because the next thing I knew everything turned black.

Jonghyun's POV

I was on my way up the stairs when I checked my phone. Taemin had called me so many times! Oh no, he's probably worried sick over me! I rushed up the stairs and hurriedly ran down the hallway to our apartment, not caring about any noise I was making. I fished my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door, closing it behind me. "Taemin?" I looked around for him and I couldn't find him at first. I was worried; he wasn't answering me. "Minnie-baby?" I went into our bedroom and saw him on the floor. "Baby!" I ran to his side and picked him up.

I placed his small body on the bed and I felt like crying. How did I not know that Taemin called so many times? Why did I not call him? Damn, I feel do stupid. Next time, I will be more careful. I laid next to Taemin and wrapped my arms around his waist, hoping that Taemin would forgive me.

Key's POV

I laughed once I got home. "I can't believe he fell for it!" Here, let me fill you in, dear readers. I created a plan this morning: get Jonghyun's trust. Of course, there's more, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for you. So I put my plan into action today, even though I wasn't prepared for him to actually take with me today. Whatever. I will have Kim Jonghyun as mine. I will break JongTae A.S.A.P! My evil laugh echoed throughout my house.