Taemin's and Jonghyun's Trouble

Since You are My Man: Key's Revenge (Sequel)
Taemin woke up the next morning, feeling weak and sleepy. He made to get up, but was held down by a weight on his waist. He looked down and saw a lightly tanned arm holding him. He looked over and saw Jonghyun's sleeping face next to his own. He wanted to scream, cry, ask him so many questions pertaining to his whereabouts last night. He closed his eyes, not aware he was crying until he felt Jonghyun's fingers wiping away his years and caressing his face. His eyelids drew back automatically and he slowly looked over to Jonghyun's face, more tears dropping from his blue-green eyes. Jonghyun looked in his eyes and saw the question Taemin was desperately searching for an answer to, 'Where were you?'

Jonghyun sighed deeply and kissed Taemin's forehead. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to ignore your phone calls and not calling you back. I was out with Key and he said that he'll leave us alone..." He trailed off, looking at Taemin's saddened face. "Baby?" He hesitated. Taemin was feeling a bit betrayed. Jonghyun was out with Key and didn't even bother to call? Was he cheating with Key and confessing to him? His head was spinning with questions, but he opted to just get out of bed and make breakfast. He would be late for class soon and he needed to get out of the apartment. Jonghyun watched as Taemin left the room and went out to the kitchen. Sighing, he got out of bed and followed him. A smile appeared on his face as he watched his fiancé move around the kitchen with signature graceful movements. He wrapped his arms around Taemin's small waist as he whispered in his ear, "Baby, please don't ignore me. I'm so sorry that I did that to you. Please forgive me?" He looked at Taemin with large puppy dog eyes, his signature pouting face.

Taemin sighed. He knew he couldn't resist Jonghyun's pouting face so he forgave his puppy fiancèe. Jonghyun smiled brightly and kissed his way from Taemin's ear to his full, pink lips. Taemin felt heat rush to his cheeks as Jonghyun deepened the kiss. He sighed once he ended the breath-taking kiss. They smiled at each other like idiots, idiots in love mind you. Taemin broke away from Jonghyun's embrace and got dressed, preparing for school. He gave Jonghyun one last hug and mind-blowing kiss before he left. Then Jonghyun truly felt how sad Taemin must have been. He vowed to never stay out with letting Taemin know. He also had a feeling that Key was up to something big, but it was pushed to the back of his head. He made breakfast and sat in the living room, watching tv.

He was laughing at some funny cartoon before his phone rang. Without looking at the caller id, he answered, "Yobosaeyo?" Silence. He looked at the phone confused. The number was blocked. "Hello?" He said in English. Still no answer. This was creeping him out a bit. "Moshi-moshi?" He repeated in Japanese. "I love you." The person replied then the call dropped. Jonghyun was confused. What was this? A horror movie of some sort? Oh well, as long as he and Taemin are ok, he's alright. After all, he would do anything for his baby.