Should I Be Concerned?

Since You are My Man: Key's Revenge (Sequel)

Jonghyun was eating by himself in the cafeteria. Taemin was at home sick and calling Jonghyun after every class so they can check on each other. However, after the last class Jonghyun told Taemin to just stay home and rest and wait for him to get home with his favorite soup. Taemin tried to argue that he wanted to stay in touch with Jonghyun, but Jonghyun threatened him saying that he would ignore Taemin for a month after he gets better. Taemin, being the Aegyo Prince he is (Because we all know, Yoseob is the Aegyo King), he pouted and finally agreed to sleeping. This made Jonghyun very happy and he went to lunch. He was on the phone, talking with Onew and Minho about the new song and about recruiting Taemin. Little did he know, feline eyes watched him from a distance.

Key smirked. He was eavesdropping on the conversation Jonghyun was having on the phone, listening carefully to see if he was calling Taemin. After about five minutes of hearing Jonghyun laughing with two people named "Onew" and "Minho", he made his move. He sauntered over the table that Jonghyun sat at and did a little wave. He was surprised when Jonghyun looked into his eyes and smiled, waving back happily. His heart fluttered and his stomach did little flips. He sighed mentally, 'Get a hold of yourself, you girl!' He took a seat next to Jonghyun and listened to Jonghyun ending his call. They turned to each other and he saw Jonghyun's critizing eyes on his outift. He smirked again. He seemed to be smirking and smiling a lot today, but he didn't care. "So, Jonghyun, I overheard your coversation and I understand that you have a Korean pop band?" He saw Jonghyun nod and smile, "Yeah, but we need two more members before we go to the S.M. auditions in May."

He nodded and start speaking without actually thinking, "Well, I'm a pretty good rapper and singer. I dance a lot too, so maybe I could be in your band?" He saw Jonghyun's eyes widen and he slapped a hand over his mouth. What was he thinking? "Key.. You can rap? Can I hear some of it?" Now it was Key's turn to look surprised. "S-sure." He started unconfidently. Soon he began rapping to his favorite song 2pm's Again and Again. Jonghyun's eyes glowed as he heard Key's singing and rapping abilities. "Key! That was amazing! Why didn't you tell me this before?" Before he could answer, Jonghyun pulled out his phone and called Onew back. After rapping and singing on the phone for Onew, Jonghyun, MInho, and Onew decided to let Key in the group. Jonghyun and Key hung up the phone and began talking about the new song. Jonghyun took his iPod and let Key listen to the instrumental to Romantic. He also showed the lyrics to Key and asked him to rap and sing to specific parts so he could hear how Key would sound in the song. After a few minutes of listening to Key's rap, Jonghyun decided to write in some parts for Key to rap to as well. He was really excited about having Key in his group, even though he was having the strangest feelings about it. He decided to ignore it as lunch soon ended.

"Wow. Thank you so much, Jonghyun. I had a great time." Key said to the shorter man, smiling. Jonghyun smiled back and Key was sure his heart exploded, "No problem, Key. I'll see you tomorrow!" And he ran off, leaving Key to his own thoughts. Key found himself walking down a separate hallway, smirking to himself. He looked up and saw JaeHwa walking towards him. "Hey Key-ah. How is your plan going so far?" He smiled and threw an arm around her slim shoulders, "He let me into his band as a rapper and singer. I think he truly believes we'll be friends." He heard her chuckle as they entered the parking lot and saw Jiyong and Seunghyun holding hands and kissing. JaeHwa and Key smirked to each other before JaeHwa interrupted, "Alright, you girls. Break it up; we're going to Key's house right now." The surprised pair broke apart like teens caught by their parents. "Not funny, Jae!" Jiyong whined. She only laughed in return, "Do I care? No. Let's go!" She pulled Key into her car and Jiyong and Seunghyun got into their own car and drove towards Key's house.
 

At Taemin's and Jonghyun's Apartment~


On the other side of town, Jonghyun was just walking up to his apartment door. He grabbed his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. Taemin was watching television and munching on simmered tofu. Jonghyun quietly and quickly put his stuff down in their bedroom and went over to Taemin, wrapping his arms around the boy's slim waist, making Taemin jump up in shock. Jonghyun laughed at Taemin's reaction. "Jonghyun! Oh my gosh, you almost gave me a heart attack, you meanie!" Taemin whined as he lightly hit Jonghyun's arms. Jonghyun finally stopped laughing and hugged Taemin close, successfully stopping the punches. "I'm sorry baby. I won't laugh at you again, ok?" He cooed to the angry man in his arms, kissing his lips gently. After about 20 minutes of apologizing and kissing, Taemin finally forgave Jonghyun. It popped in Jonghyun's mind that he should tell Taemin that Key is in his band now.

"Oh baby, can I talk to you?" Jonghyun said as he followed Taemin into the kitchen. "Sure. What's wrong Jjongie?" Taemin put his dishes in the sink and turned around to face Jonghyun. He smiled as he looked at Taemin's angelic face and remembered that Taemin would always be there for him. "Today I was talking on the phone with Minho and Onew, who really wants to meet you by the way," Jonghyun began, "Key happened to come up and said that he was listening to my conversation.." As Jonghyun continued talking, Taemin's mind trailed off. 'So is he trying to cheat one me with Key? God, I hope he's not cheating on me.' He focused back on Jonghyun when he heard his name passing those plump rose red lips. "Taemin? Did you hear me baby?" Jonghyun asked with a concerned face. "Oh, I'm sorry Jonghyun. Can you repeat that?" Jonghyun smiled, feeling better that Taemin was listening. "I said I let Key join my band!" Jonghyun's face lit up and Taemin stared in disbelief.

"Are you serious, Jonghyun?"

Those four words made Jonghyun freeze in all of his happiness to look at his fiancee'. Taemin looked like he was going to cry, as if he announced that he was leaving. "Taeminnie~ What's wrong baby?" Jonghyun attempted to wrap his arms around his small waist, but Taemin pushed him violently. "Don't touch me." Jonghyun was terribly confused; his arms stung from the violent push and his heart was beating painfully by now. "Baby, what's wrong. Please tell me so I can fix it." He was pleading now, not wanting to see Taemin like this. "You just let Key walk back into your life like that! Really, Jonghyun. You know he's trying to take you from me!" Jonghyun now understood and a sudden rush of anger came up. He was angry at himself for letting Key join his band, but he was also angry at Taemin for letting Leeteuk come back into his life. "So what? You let Leeteuk come back into your life and I don't care what he's trying to do Minnie! I love you and I'll love only you; I'm not letting you go!" Taemin ran a hand through his long red hair and gritted his teeth. "Whatever Jonghyun. Just know that your is sleeping on the couch for the next two weeks, starting today!"

And with that, Taemin brushed past a frozen Jonghyun, went into their bedroom and slammed the door shut, locking it after. Jonghyun finally came back to his senses once he heard soft thuds on the ground. He slowly walked out of the kitchen to find that Taemin had thrown out some pillows and blankets for him to sleep on. He smiled slightly, at least Taemin wasn't completely angry at him. He sighed and thought back to the day's events; what made Taemin act that way? Was it because Jonghyun told him that Key is in the band now? So if Key is in the band, then he would be spending more time with him than Taemin. He rubbed a hand on his face, trying to figure out Key's actions. "Should I even be concerned?" Jonghyun sighed. "Taemin isn't going to leave me and I won't leave him. That's my promise to you Taemin." Silently, he walked over to the bedroom door and tried the doorknob. It was locked, so he softly pressed his ear against the door. He smiled slightly as he heard Taemin's soft snoring from the other side of the door. Tears pooled in his eyes as he thought about Taemin's reaction to Key; he never wanted to hurt his baby, he just needed a good vocalist for the band.

He sighed softly and picked up a picture of Taemin that was on the wall next to the bedroom door. The wall had one side filled with Taemin's pictures and the other side had Jonghyun's pictures. His lips twitched into a smile as he looked at the picture of a smiling Taemin. Jonghyun himself had taken the picture when they went to Lotte World for their third date. He pressed his lips to the picture's and whispered, "사랑해 태민*." He hung the picture back on the wall and grabbed his pillows and blankets and laid on the couch. He cuddled himself into the blanket, trying to get warmth out of it while thinking of Taemin. He fell asleep after about two hours of tossing and turning.

------------

A/N: 사랑해 태민 = Saranghae Taemin = I love you Taemin.

I'm so sorry for taking forever to upload any new chapters, but I promise to make more chapters. Please stay with me!