나도 사랑해

Since You are My Man: Key's Revenge (Sequel)

The next morning, Jonghyun noticed that Taemin wasn't in the apartment. Taemin had gone to school early and didn't even make any breakfast for Jonghyun. There wasn't any notes or anything that would tell him that Taemin wasn't completely mad at him. So he just went to the Mr. Simple Cafe to see Donghae again.

"I don't know what to do, Hae. I think I really messed up this time, but he won't even stay in the apartment long enough for me to talk to him." Jonghyun explained as he slumped his shoulders over the counters. He wanted to cry, but couldn't. He wanted to go and find Taemin, hold him close, and tell him that he made a mistake. Donghae looked over to his despaired friend and patted his shoulder. Jonghyun looked up at him with tears in his eyes. Donghae smiled softly, "I know how to help you get Taemin back. But you have to stop crying and listen to me seriously."

Jonghyun looked away from Donghae for a moment, contemplating his options. He thought about how Taemin was laid on the ground, tear trails down his cheeks, the moonlight shining on his face, making it appear white. He looked like a devastated angel, and he was Jonghyun's fiancee. With that thought in mind, he looked up to Donghae.

"Tell me."

Donghae smiled and proceeded to close down the cafe to talk to Jonghyun.

--------------------Meanwhile at school------------------------

Taemin was sitting next to Leeteuk, who noticed Taemin was a bit distracetd today. Once class ended, he took Taemin to the hallway and confronted him. "What's wrong Tae? You have been looking out into the universe for a long time now. Did something happen with Jonghyun?" Taemin hesitated at first, then looked over to Leeteuk. "Teuk, I think Key is trying to separate me and Jonghyun. Jonghyun came home really late and didn't answer my phone calls and messages." Taemin looked back down towards the ground. "He told me he was with Key."

Leeteuk's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. "No way Tae! Did you say anything?" Taemin just shook his head. "I'm scared that he's going to cheat on me, but I can't accuse him like that." Leeteuk put his hand on his chin in thought. He wrapped one arm around Taemin's shoulders and led him to the cafeteria area.

"Let's eat for now." Leeteuk said with a bright smile.

Taemin's head shot up in surprise. "Wha-" He wasn't able to finish the sentence since he saw Leeteuk's dimple smile. He couldn't help but to smile with him and the two of them went on to buy lunch. They were eating in silence until..

"I got it!"

Leeteuk said suddenly. Taemin looked across the table to look Leeteuk in the eyes. "What are you talking about now Teuk?" Keeping his grin on his face, "I know what you should do next." Taemin's face lit up and he leaned in expectantly, "What is it?" Leeteuk moved his chair closer and leaned into Taemin's ear as he began to tell him the secret.

----------------Time Skip!------------------

Taemin was fixing all of Jonghyun's favorite foods and, of course, his own. He set up the table and room elegantly and romantically. All the lights were off with just scented candles illuminating the room in a soft orange-red light. The food's spices and marinades gave a spicy scent to the air as well. Checking the time, Taemin noticed that Jonghyun would be home in a half hour, so he went into the room to change.

Before he knew it, the door unlocked and opened. He gasped slightly as he finished applying his eye makeup and rushed to the main room. He stood before the door in a cute butler's outfit and smokey eye makeup. Jonghyun turned around and slowly looked up Taemin's lithe frame in the costume. He lost his breath when he looked into Taemin's eyes though. He almost fell to his knees, but quickly remembered the bag he was holding in his hands.

"Taemin, you look so....amazing." Jonghyun was speechless, looking at his fiancee standing there. Taemin just smiled back and said, "Jjongie, what is that in your hand?" Jonghyun's eyes widened and he quickly took the bag in his hands and offered it to Taemin. Smiling, the couple held hands and walked towards the dining room where Jonghyun smelt all the food that Taemin made earlier. He stopped suddenly and led Taemin to his chair, right next to him. Taemin blushed slightly and sat down, waiting for Jonghyun. Once Jonghyun sat down, they began to eat.

After they ate their food, Jonghyun and Taemin looked at each other with sadness in their eyes. "Jonghyun.." "Taemin..." They started at the same time. "You go first." Taemin said. Jonghyun sighed and explained the situation to him, then he started apologizing profusely. Tears started to form in his eyes and Taemin felt bad that he made Jonghyun worry so much. He hugged Jonghyun and he also apologized. The couple cried together and hugged and kissed.

Jonghyun made the first move.

He leaned in and kissed Taemin soft, slowly moving their lips together. Taemin responded and they began to make out. Before they knew it, they were leaving the table. Jonghyun ped his vest and kissed on Taemin's collarbones. Present forgotten on the table, Jonghyun and Taemin reassured each other in the mutual love the share with each other. All night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I. Am. Back.

It's been a loooong time since I last updated any of my stories. I lost my password T.T

But it's good now, and I will upload more chapters to all my unfinished stories. Wish me luck!

Thank you Cuties! (My subscriber club name)