Getting Ready for the Marriage

Since You are My Man: Key's Revenge (Sequel)

Taemin and Shin Se Kyung went wedding dress shopping the next day. They agreed that Taemin was a lot more feminine than Jonghyun, so he decided to wear the dress and be called Jonghyun's wife. They ended up at a wedding dress shop that one of SeKyung's friends work at, Fiction Bridal Dresses. The store is where brides can come in and design their own wedding dresses and the professional seamstresses there will make and alter the dress to fit the best way they can.

"IU-ah!" SeKyung called out. "Oh SeKyung! Please hang on! Yoseob will be out there soon." True to her word a young man stepped out of the back and greeted SeKyung and Taemin. Yoseob took out a drawing pad and asked Taemin to draw his dream dress. Taemin drew it and quickly finished it, showing it to Yoseob and SeKyung. They looked at the intricate design on the dress. Yoseob quickly took the pad and ran to the back, showing it to IU. "Unnie, look at this dress! Isn't it the best?!" IU looked over and took the dress to the seamstresses. In the few hours, Taemin's dress was ready and he had to go for a fitting of the dress.

They fitted the dress on his body and did a sample of his makeup and gave him a veil to go with it. He stepped out onto the platform and SeKyung was speechless. Taemin looked beautiful in this customized dress, and she was sure Jonghyun would be speechless when he saw him walking down the aisle. She snapped a few pictures and sent them to Taemin's phone. Taemin lookd and saw the beauty of the dress, even through the photo.

Jonghyun's POV

I was walking around the shopping plaza with Donghae. We were out looking for a tuxedo for my wedding to the most beautiful man ever, my baby boy Taemin. Donghae smiled and pointed at an tuxedo shop just across from the food court. "Let's go to this one. My fiance works there!" I looked at him with a smirk as he smiled thinking about.. "Eunhyuk-hyung?" He nodded, still in his dream world. I scoffed and stood up, walking towards the shop and leaving Donghae behind.

"Jonghyun-ah!" I heard him yell at me and I ran into the store with him following me. We walked in and I heard Donghae call for his fiance, who came out immediately. "Eunhyuk, you remember Jonghyun, right?" Eunhyuk looked at me and smiled, hugging me. I hugged him back and said, "Eunhyuk-hyung, I've missed you so much!" It's really has been a long time since I've seen Eunhyuk-hyung, about 3 years? "I missed you too, Jjongie-ah!" He stood back up and kissed Donghae on the lips. I chuckled at Donghae's blush.

Soon, Eunhyuk-hyung took me into a back room and picked out different tuxedos for me to try on. I started with a white one that faded into a soft pink color. I put it on and walked out, watching Donghae's facial expression change. "Jonghyun=ah..." He trailed off, looking at Eunhyuk-hyung. "Can I have this one for our wedding?" Eunhyuk-hyung laughed and said "Definitely." They both took pictures from different angles and sent the pictures to my phone. I looked at it and I loved the way it photographed.

I thanked Donghae and Eunhyuk-hyung profusely. I bought the tuxedo and left the center. I got in my car and drove off, going to my apartment to meet up with Taemin. I parked outside and ran up the stairs as fast as I can with my tuxedo. I got into the apartment and placed my tuxedo into my closet. I heard the door close and I heard Taemin's light footsteps into the room. "Hey Jjongie!" He said.

No POV

Jonghyun said, "Hey baby.." They kissed briefly. "Got your dress today?" Taemin nodded. "Yeah, I went with SeKyung-noona. She showed me the best shop ever." Jonghyun nodded and helped Taemin put away the dress. They continued their normal routine, cooking and eating dinner together, taking their own showers, then getting into bed together, falling asleep after kissing and whispering, "I love you" to each other.