Disgusting

Mr popular and me

"Why's he here?" You looked at Woojin then Damien and back again until Woojin answered "He brought you here. You passed out on the floor and the bang fractured your skull. I was worried sick for you, you know that right?" You nodded and questioned him some more, "how long was I gone for?" Woojin glanced at the clock on the wall, "only about 2 weeks." You get out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to wash up. You hated the thought of Damien carrying you home and was frightened by how he even knew where you lived. That's right, how did he know? You finished washing yourself and went back into the room where Damien was alone looking out the window. "How did you know where I live?" Damien turned to face you at the door. "I know everything about everyone, babe." He stepped towards you and held your hand while scrolling through his pictures on his phone. "It would be wise of you to tell everyone we're dating or I could spread these around." He showed his phone to you revealing your nudes that he had took - some where of you on the boys bathroom floor and some where of you in your bed. You gasped at how disgusting he was. "I have standards believe it or not. I'm not dating you ever!" You raised you voice to make your point clear.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Who is actually reading this? Please leave a comment.