Me, cute?

Mr popular and me

"I missed you!" Haeun called out to Hyunjin. He sighed and turned to leave but Haeun grabbed his wrist and pulled the boy to look at her. "Please stay and talk to me." Hyunjin ignored Haeun and watched you as you wiped clean the blood on your thigh before breaking free of Haeun's grasp and helping you. "Damien?" You looked at Hyunjin as he gently wiped the blood clean of your skin as you bit your lip at how close you were to his face. "Haeun, I'll take her from now. Go home and get some rest, you've worked hard." You glanced at Haeun blushing before she disappeared the way she entered - through the bushes. Hyunjin tightened the bandage on your leg, "You should leave him before things get worse. You're cute, Y/N, there's no way he'll stay patient." You just gaped at him as he reached his hand out to help you up. You were hesitant at first but he held your hand and pulled you up using himself as a leaning post to help you balance. Being with Hyunjin made you forget about your pains and what tomorrow would put you through. "So, Miss silent, where do you live?" You imagined the road you live on and panicked.

 

 

Also I made a twitter if anyone wants it - I doubt but...https://twitter.com/sadbunnny?s=01