A smelly situation

Mr popular and me

"Get inside!" Damien's voice was raised but not too loud to draw attention. Frightened by the sudden change you did as you was told even though you knew it was a stupid idea. Your face scrunched up when the door opened and not by the smell of urine but the smell of smoke. Damien's friends were inside smoking. "Who's the chic?" Damien pushed you forward to the other guys, "my girlfriend, Y/N." You shot Damien a look but remained silent as your new self-proclaimed boyfriend took a cigarette from another boy. The boys were rambling on about some of the girls while you stood awkwardly near Damien hoping for the bell to ring once again. "What's up with her?" One of the boys pointed at you and Damien answered for you "she's just shy. You don't have to be shy babe, come sit down." He patted the floor beside him and like a dog, you sat. The bell took a lifetime to ring which is what you thought you wanted but then the boys grabbed you by the legs as Damien rolled up your trouser legs. One by one they put out their cigarettes on your legs. Your skin was tearing and you wanted to scream but you kept quiet because you knew they'd hurt you more if they got caught.