Slower

Mr popular and me

Hyunjin walked past you and opened up a new easel and began drawing Haeun along with the other boys while you was still staring at his beauty. "Miss erm... what's your name again?" The teacher broke your stare by putting his face close to yours startling you a bit. "M-my name is Y-Y/N." The teacher nodded and gestured for you to draw. 'Even the teachers don't give me a break.' You had finished the outline of Haeun's curves when you looked to your sides and saw how behind you was. Most of the other students were almost finished already, 'did I stare for so long?'You didn't have time to answer yourself as the lunch bell rang and the class hurried out this time you did too. You raced to your locker to put your books in and headed to the canteen. You scanned the room for any friendly looking faces - it doesn't exist. "Oi! You remember me right?" You looked at the boy next to you and remembered the 'daddy' boy from earlier. "D-Damien, right?" You stuttered. "Babe, I told you to call me daddy. Anyway let's get going." Damien grabbed you by the hand and dragged you to the boys toilets. "I c-can't" you pulled back your hand causing Damien to stop but his grip was still tight on your hand.