The magical supply cupboard

Mr popular and me

Damien was waiting for you outside again. He saw the paint all over your trousers and grabbed hold of the nearest person to him who happened to be Hyunjin. "Did you do this to my girl?" Hyunjin slapped Damien's hand away "I did,and?" Damien swung his arm to punch Hyunjin but he ducked and punched him in the stomach. Just in time to see collect their man, Hyunjin's flock of girls came charging towards Damien. He grabbed your hand and ran around the corner into the supply cupboard. "He's going to pay for that, don't worry Y/N" You shook your head but Damien placed his hand over your mouth. He opened the door and dragged another girl inside stripping her of her skirt in the process. "LET ME GO YOU ERT! " Damien didn't listen to her cries and kneed her in the head causing her to pass out. You felt guilty just watching it, staying silent and letting it happen. He handed the skirt to you and told you to change. He watched you, complimenting your "cute" . "D-don'the we have another lesson?" Damien nodded. "But I want to stay here with you." He placed his hand upon your waist and pulled you in for a kiss. You spent the whole lesson in the supply cupboard kissing.