Mrs Popular

Mr popular and me

Damien saw you at the school gate and walked you to your locker as most the other boyfriends do.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" You looked at Damien,  confused about what he was in about. He showed you pictures taken from yesterday when you were alone with Hyunjin. In the pictures, he was holding your hands and pulling you closer but that was it.

"They're misleading. He only helped me, I promise." Damien pulled you closer and leaned down into your ear.

"Don't you dare play with me. Don't forget what I have against you." You had no time to apologise as you weren't the only one listening to what Damien had to say.

"Nudes right?" Damien's head raised as he heard Hyunjin's voice.

"Get lost, Princess,  your girls are waiting for you." "Then they can keep waiting. I'm not having you talk to my girl like that." Hyunjin pulled you away from Damien and placed himself in front of you.

"I've already had your phone hacked by the computer girls. You have nothing against Y/N so there's no reason for her to deal with you. " Hyunjin held your hand as he walked you away from Damien and you finally felt safe at school. You started to date Hyunjin and every girl in school was jealous but they admired you for achieving the impossible. They began wearing trousers and going everywhere with a face because they saw you do it. Pictures were everywhere of Mr and Mrs popular.