Our agreement

Mr popular and me

After you shouting at Damien, Woojin had headed back to the room to make sure you was alright but the door was locked. All you heard was Woojin shouting to let him in. 'When did he lock the door. Wait. Didn't we loose the key years ago?' You turned to see the keyhole with the key inside. "I can make life horrible for you if you pick the wrong choice." You turned back to Damien where he was holding his phone up with the nudes still on show. You lowered your heard and stuttered out a reply "f-fine." He let go of your hand and you turned to open the door. "Are you okay? Why didn't you let me in? Where's your boyfriend gone?" You looked around to see the room empty and the key missing once again. You spent the rest of the week off school so Woojin could make sure you was healthy enough but that week flew by and you was back in school as if nothing had happened. You headed to your locker ready for your first 'normal' school day when you realised people where staring again. 'Shoot, I forgot my skirt and makeup.' Once again you stood out from the other girls but they weren't staring at how different you were. "You alright, babe?" Damien kissed your forehead as he spoke. "I-I'm alright."