Epilogue.

Drunken Truth

EXO promo was officially over, and their next stop is the world tour. To celebrate it, Chanyeol suggested that tonight is the night everyone will and must get wasted, which was not a really bad idea though it sounded likewise. But everyone needed some time to loosen up their nerves after the non-stop working hours so they all decided to go with Chanyeol's idea. He even joked that Jongdae needed it the most cause he's been looking like a pathetic lovesick fool ever since the break-up and he needed to drink the pain away. He couldn't argue because he knew that Chanyeol was right.

It was difficult to convince their manager for a while cause it might be too risky but thank God Joonmyun was a very convincing man, so in the end, he agreed on letting them go and even join.

After they arrived, they settled down on a table. Things were okay for the first couple of bottles. Their drunkness was still "manageable", though it was beginning to become quite alarming for a couple of people. But when they hit their third bottle, things went wild. Jongin was on the table dancing his heart out which later joined by Jongdae as Joonmyun and their manager been trying to pull them down afraid that they might get kicked out. Sehun and Yixing were off to the dance floor, possibly grinding their crotches over someone's , Kyungsoo and Minseok were somehow shouting at each other, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol, well, let's say that they have somehow discovered their desire for one another which generated the biggest awkwardness there has ever been later in the morning.

30 minutes later, there went their third bottle and came through the fourth. Jongin suggested that they should compete on who could drink the most shots which then later won by Jongin himself with 9 shots. And 15 minutes later he spent the rest of their night at the club puking his gut out in the bathroom. Being the man who should be looking out for everyone, Joonmyun had 5 shotsㅡwhich wasn't so bad for him because he thought he would've done lessㅡ and he realized that this was going to go worse. So, with all the rationality he had left, he decided to call it the night. He and their manager, as the only people who still had their bits of senses, gathered the kids and dragged them out the bar. They all split into three cabs and Joonmyun was left with only Jongdae. Everyone had left first and Joonmyun was holding the drunk Jongdae and waited for their cab.

They were on the sidewalk Jongdae suddenly whined that his phone was not with him. So Joonmyun reached for his pocket, but he couldn't feel it anywhere. Jongdae asked Joonmyun to find it for him but the cab had arrived. He figured that he might left it inside. So he put Jongdae into the backseat of the cab first as he asked the driver to wait for him cause he needed to get back inside.

A couple of minutes later, someone hopped into the passenger seat and told the driver the address to go to. After many minutes into the road, The driver felt like it was too quiet.

"Fun night, huh?" The driver broke the silence. He looked quite old, mid 50s he would assume.

"Uh.. yeah." He answered briefly.

"I could tell." He said. "Your friend's really wasted."

The guy was confused and not sure about what the driver was talking about. "What friend?"

Even more confused, the driver frowned by his answer. "Your friend there." As he nodded his head towards the back seat.

So he turned his head to see a guy lied there wasted. "Who is that?"

"Isn't he your friend?"

The guy turned his head to the driver, trying to look at his expression for a possible joke. Unfortunately, he looked dead serious "Uh.. no? He's not my friend. I don't even know the guy."

"What?!" The driver's tone was a bit high as a sign that he was pretty shocked "You put him there and you went back inside from the clubㅡ"

"What?!" The guy interrupted. Sounded as shocked as the driver. "I wasn't from the club. I was from the office I just got off from work."

And they stared at each other, realizing they might have kidnapped someone.

-

Joonmyun found Jongdae's phone, thank God it was kept by a bartender. So he rushed back to the cab only to find it wasn't there. "Oh no." He looked around, there was no sign of the cab "!"

He called his manager, panicked and cold-sweated, and the reaction was as expected. "How the do you lose a 5"7' 24 years old man?!"

Joonmyun had to explain the situation. He couldn't track Jongdae's phone because it's with him. Their manager wanted to report this as kidnapping immediately, but looking at their conditionㅡhighly inebriatedㅡ and since Joonmyun had fully regained his sobriety due to the amount of stress hreceiveded, he suggested that maybe reporting tonight wasn't really a good idea. So their manager agreed to do it later in the morning.

-

They almost reached their destination and the driver also refused to return to the club. They finally arrived, but their argument was still not come to an end. Jongdae woke up from all the noises and still very drunk. He sat up and looked around out the window and realized that he recognized the building. It's Jooyoung's apartment.

The two people in the front seat were bewildered and not knowing what to do with the drunk stranger that they realized it's not really a stranger. "Hey, aren't you EXO?"

"Why are we here?" Jongdae asked. It wasn't him avoiding the question, it was just him didn't care about it.

"Uh.. I live here." The guy answered carefully. "Look, man, we're really sorry. This is a mistake. We don't want any chargers prㅡ"

"Take me inside." 




 

THE END.