06:

Deja vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Seulgi-san this is our last question for you, everyone's very curious about this! " the Japanese interviewer asked " what is your ideal man? " along with the audience he seemed very interested as well about what Seulgi might going to answer.

 

Seulgi let out a long hum before shrugging " I don't have any " she cutely answered, trying hard to go on to the ending of the interview.

 

" don't be secretive! " the girl co-emcee cheekily said, not letting Seulgi off the hook that easily " everyone wants to know, right!? " she pointed her mic to the crowd and everyone shouted their agreement.

 

" hmmm... I would like to be with someone who makes me very comfortable, laughs a lot with me since I like corny jokes " she giggled " and... looks pretty when they laugh " she nods her head.

 

The interviewer sighed " I think I'll be eliminated then! I look ugly when I laugh! " he exclaimed.

 

" I agree on you, you do look awful " the co-emcee agreed which garnered a big laugh " I would like to have this follow up question— Seulgi-san are you single right now? Seeing anybody or dating someone? " she curiously asked.

 

Seulgi sweetly smiled and looked at the audience who are anticipating really hard with what she'll going to answer " I am " she bravely said and continued with " I am in a relationship with my fans only " she cheekily smiled from that mini heart attack that she had caused her fans.

 

" woah, we nearly had a World War III there! " the host exclaimed " with the ending of this interview, I would like to say thank you for guesting and we would be hoping that you'll come back soon! "

 

" I would really love to come back! " Seulgi responded.

 

For almost three months, Seulgi has been rarely spotted in Korea. She's on tour and she really does refuse to go back to Korea even there is an opportunity for her to do so. She would smile as she steps on stage almost every day with her fans excitedly cheering for her, but they would never know that the idol that they are cheering for is just pretending to be okay.

 

" I hope you enjoyed your day with me!!! " Seulgi shouted on the mic " thank you for coming and seeing me tonight~ I hope we can see each other again! " the last thing she said before going to the backstage and having her bright smile fade as she walks away from the crowd.

 

There were times where she'll travel to three countries in a time span of 48 hours. She hadn't had a proper rest at all. She would skip her meals to comply with the schedules that she arranged herself even with some opposition from her own agency. Seulgi is being hard on herself, too hard on herself— almost torturing and surpassing the limits of her body.

 

Seulgi would also attend fashion shows and make friends with different types of people with different profession from her. A lot of people would love to hook up with her but she's clearly not interested with any of those. She will just refuse every time someone would try knocking on her heart's door.

 

She always pushes people away when the truth is she really need someone to stay— and it's probably because she has that one specific person in her heart who she's still hoping to stay with her.

 

Although she does those things, she never fails to communicate with her fans through social media, posting pictures of her day and such. 

 

She never forgets to remind her fans that she loves them, but she does forget to remind herself to rest and to love herself. She's always smiling as she goes but her heart is full of dead flowers that never blooms. She's miserable.

 

Seulgi chose to run away from everything with the hope of finding her happiness and a change towards her stupidity, but the only thing she acquired from this tour is being better on hiding her pain away with a smile. Fooling herself and everyone around her. Getting away didn't make a lot of change towards herself, this is just a form of escape to Seulgi. She's very afraid of getting back to Korea and going back to her foolish self.

 

" are you still a Korean citizen or what!? " Sunmi shouted on the other line of the call " are you now considering on living on Japan? China? Singapore? Or just a tent outside the airport since you're going there back and forth anyways!? " Seulgi distanced the phone from her ear and sighed.

 

" unnie chill-out, I'm going back in a few weeks " Seulgi calmly said.

 

" Seulgi-ya what you're doing isn't just from your pure passion, and love for your job or anything, that can be call suicide " Sumni is really annoyed at Seulgi. Sunmi has been calling the latter for every damn day just to remind her to take a rest or even just to eat properly, but Seulgi's just a hard-headed gal.

 

" unnie you know that I'm doing this because I have to. I'm hurting and I need a get away from everything. I know you understand me, just let me get through this times by doing this— call it wrong or what but unnie I'm feeling better being this way "

 

Sunmi sighed for the ninth time, she knew that all she can do now is understand and constantly remind her lovely dongsaeng about things and not let her feel alone " if you say so " she said in defeat.

 

" daebak! If only I knew that little dramas can shut my loving unnie, I should have done that a long time ago! " Seulgi laughed so hard, pissing Sunmi.

 

" ya! " and the sermon continued, Sunmi's nagging is something that Seulgi hates— Seulgi pities Sunmi's future child. I should buy the child some ear muffs as a gift, she thought to herself.

 

" unnie, I am happy, thank you for worrying about me. I promise to take good care of myself and pick up the phone whenever you call. I would never bring any headache to my manager ever again! " Seulgi swears.

 

" do you prefer those kinds of things better? " Sunmi rolled her eyes even though she knew Seulgi cannot see her. She swears that she's going to slaughter the younger girl for toying her.

 

" are you seriously playing with me Kang Seulgi!? " 

 

" nope, I'm not playing with you. I'm actually I'm looking at you " Sunmi's forehead creased " what do you mean? " Sunmi asked in confusion. 

 

" turn your head to the right! " Seulgi asked her " that's left side unnie! " she giggled when Sunmi missed her direction " pabo " she added.

 

Seulgi brightly waved her hand when Sunmi saw her, she then entered the cafe where Sunmi is and rushed towards her unnie's table " did you miss me!? " she brightly asked.

 

" I hate you " Sunmi pouted and even crossed her arms.

 

" I know you don't " Seulgi cutely said and hugged Sunmi tightly " I came here straight right after I arrived at the country. The first thing that came across my mind the moment I returned was to see you, aren't you touched or something? "

 

" you should have just slept. Look at your eyebags! You're getting thinner and thinner! " she pointed out.

 

" yes Seulgi, I appreciate you and I missed you too " Seulgi patted her own shoulder and said the welcoming words on behalf of Sunmi.

 

Sunmi glared at the latter " Seulgi... " Sunmi's about to get Seulgi on some serious talk when Seulgi immediately stopped her.

 

" unnie I just got home, can't you save that for next week? I'm just happy to see you, can't we just catch up for now? Save those for later " Seulgi calmly asked.

 

" so what's up with Korea? " Seulgi's mood changed quickly.

 

" Korea or you want to ask about a certain person or people? " Sunmi raised her eyebrow, observing Seulgi's reaction but the girl didn't get shaken up even a bit so Sunmi just shrugged and reached for her phone " I guess I'll read you some news " she said.

 

" okay! I'll order some drink while you're in it " Seulgi brightly said and left Sunmi— Sunmi just shook her head, she's being weirdly in a good mood.

 

As Sunmi browse the news site, her fingers froze when she came across the latest article that just came out. She opened it—

 

" why do you look so shocked? " Seulgi asked with a tray of hot choco " some dating scandals? " she asked again and sat down.

 

Sunmi handed Seulgi her phone with the article that she just saw 'Red Velvet got involved in a car accident' that's the main headline.

 

Seulgi froze onto her seat when she read it. She immediately skims through the article, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter