REVIEWS >> +19

   SYNDICATE >> Apply Open!
Syndicate
Review
Yang Yeejin
kezmer: chosen : Wang yiren

Oh yes a review page! This is where I will put the reviews for the applications that were submitted.

If your character has been accepted, then I'll post their review here along with a drabble so that you can confirm whether I actually interpreted your character correctly. Don't be afraid to tell me if I didn't write them how you invisioned them. :)

However, if your character has some slight issues, then they will be put on pending. Once the problems have been fixed then I'll start with the review and drabble for your character.

Hope to see your apps soon!
 


"Alright. That'll be 14,800 won." The cashier stated after looking at the screen.

Yeejin opened her wallet and took out the amount needed then handed it to the cashier.

He handed her the two plastic bags filled with the water bottles she had just purchased. "Have good day maam!" He waved as Yeejin waved back before exiting the store. A lot of students and professors volunteered to help with setting the stalls for this years upcoming frosh week so she decided to buy them all some refreshments.

Yeejin reached the grassy field where the said event was going to be held and saw that everyone looked exhausted. She smiled and walked closer before annoucing that she had brought water for everyone. Soon enough everyone was charging at her like a bull who had just seen someone in a red t-shirt.

"Here you go." Yeejin started handing out the beverages with the help of Misun who had just arrived.

Yeejin was met with a chorus of thanks as everyone had down their bottles of water before going back to what they were working on. Frosh week was coming which meant the start of another school year. Yeejin was very excited and nervous at the same time but mostly excited since Frosh week was one of her favorite school events. She walked towards a group of students and began helping them with their task.

Heo Kyungmo
lagomorphic: accepted : seo changbin(stray kids)

Hi usa! I was really excited when I saw my notification saying that someone commented on my blog and there I saw that you were the first one who turned in their application. So thanks for submitting your app! Now let's get to the review! His fashion is of course filled with all the hats and hoodies XD. I'm not that well into the group Stray Kids but whenever I see pictures of Changbin, he is always wearing a hat and also a hoodie. A ball of complete sunshine and energy who is guided by his emotions. Now that's something right there. The traits were elaborated really well and I think I would be able to write him the way you envisioned him(hopefully XD). He is this social butterfly who is eager to meet new people but also the type to handle his own problems and not ask for anyone's help. Aww he has this fear of abandonment :( poor Kyungmo... The background though... I love it! Intangibility really fits the thief lifestyle that Kyungmo and his siblings had. Nice you bombarded the trivia section with some useful information for me to get to know Kyungmo better. OHHHH you added Yeejin in his relationship section thanks!! Wow he has a crush on her, that is cute! Oh but wait, I see someone has a soulmate already :) so this is gonna be interesting. Wow the Power section is very detailed which is good since I'll be able to understand how his power works and all it's side effects. Now onto the love interest section! Awww these two are just a really cute bro couple! King of the hill(good suggestion). There is fluff but at the same time a little angst as well. Don't worry the Love interest section was great. Very detailed way on how their relationship was gonna work out and how they would finally be together so thanks for spending a lot of time on this part! Wow you also bombarded the scene suggestions part as well XD. Anyways I don't see anything wrong with Kyungmo so he is accepted! I'll have his drabble soon hopefully! 

 


“I think this is the right place.” Nari said as she took out the small card given to her by Hyunwook, Syndicate’s Headmaster.

 

Hyunwook offered Kyungmo the chance to learn more about his powers when he was sitting in a jail cell and he took that offer just so he didn’t have to face the court. Hyunwook discussed this matter with Nari and she agreed in having Kyungmo enroll in Syndicate since it would allow him to catch up on his education and also learn more about his abilities.

 

Nari pulled over in a parking spot then unfastened her seatbelt.

 

She looked over to Kyungmo who fidgeted with his earrings. Letting out a sigh, she spoke.

 

“Are you alright? You’ve been playing with your earrings throughout the entire car ride. Those things might fall off.”

 

Kyungmo chuckled. He knew his sister could tell that he was nervous and it was like her to say something that would cheer him up.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just that first day of school vibes kicking.” Kyungmo admitted.

 

Nari patted his back and gave him a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry. You’ll fit in just fine. Now come on, let’s get your things from the trunk. Hyunwook-ssi said he’d wait for us by the entrance.”

 

Kyungmo was carrying his backpack while Nari was pulling his suitcase as they walked to the entrance where they could see Hyunwook looking in their direction.

 

“Kyungmo and Nari. It’s nice to see you two again.” Hyunwook greeted them both with a handshake.

 

“It’s nice to see you too Hyunwook-ssi.” Nari replied.

 

“You came at the right time. It’s still frosh week which means classes haven’t officially started yet.” Hyunwook stated.

 

“That’s great. Will you be showing Kyungmo around the campus?” Nari asked.
 

“I’m sorry to say but I have a lot on my schedule today so I won’t be able to show him around but I thought ahead and called upon a student who could. Oh and here she is right on cue.” Hyunwook pointed at the girl walking towards them. She stopped right by them and introduced herself.

 

“Hello. My name is Yang Yeejin. You can call me Yeejin for short. Are you Kyungmo-ssi?” she asked as she turned to face Kyungmo who nodded.

“I’ll be showing you around the campus.” Yeejin gave out a friendly smile.

 

“I guess I should get going then.” Nari hugged Kyungmo while patting his back

 

“I’m gonna miss you.” Kyungmo said.

 

“Me too. I’ll call as much as I can and even visit you when I get the chance.” Nari said as she handed him his suitcase.

 

Kyungmo turned to Yeejin and nodded saying that he was ready.

 

“Alright please follow me.” Yeejin opened the large doors and lead the way.

 

Kyungmo followed but not without looking back at his sister Nari who gave him a thumbs up. He smiled at her before waving goodbye. It was going to be tough being separated from the only person he considers family but hearing the cheers from the halls and seeing the happy faces on the students he walks by tells him that he’d be alright.

Lee Mii-ok
golden-blood: pending : kim yoojung

Hi Sun! Thanks for applying. Ughh Kim Yoojung is such a visual goddess. Her nickname yuki onna does fit her due to her powers and wow the bullies use this on her? Well at least she's got a damn good response to it. "FIGHT ME BISH!" Could you please link your Faceclaim and Backup face claim to a gallery of pics of them? Mii-ok being that lady in all black. I'm already imagining her just walking down the hall dressed in all the dark colors while everyone just stares at her. #model XD. I like her personality since it really fits with her background. I can definitely see her as this character that just has the "don't come near me" vibe since she has those trust issues and embraced her solitude. Her background is alright and like I said the events in the background helped mold her personality. My only problem with the background part is what her father is doing in Syndicate? Was her father already affiliated with Syndicate before she was even born? Is he a professor at Syndicate? If so, then what does he teach? Just those questions came into mind cause I wanna write her relationship with her father correctly. Onto the powers section weee~~~. Ah yes Snow Manipulation. The elsa gifs hahhaha I love it cause it gives me a visual representation of how her powers work. Please add the limitations or weaknesses of her power. Oh you left the love interest open for me to decide whether she gets one or not. Interesting... hmmmm.... Yeah sure maybe if someone applies with an open love interest as well... or maybe an oc. Anyways as of now Mii-ok is on the pending status but as soon as you fix those parts that I mentioned, then I'll change her status to accepted and start working on her drabble. Thanks again for applying!


Drabble coming soon...

Jung Sooyoon
-churros: accepted : hwiyoung(sf9)

Hi Anne! I see you collabed with lagomorphic's character. I love it! I really like seeing people collaborating and seeing what they could come up with. Anyways let's get into the review. Alright the nicknames are already killing me ashdfiawuhe XD. His long hair is the biggest influence for these nicknames. It suits him pretty well. Awwww he is such a precious sweetheart like wtf yes! The fact that he interacts with the kids a lot is just so soft and adorable I can't XD. I really like the way you elaborated the traits. It makes it easy for me to understand Sooyoon well and hopefully I'll be able to write him the way you invisioned him to act. The background events feel so real I'm impressed. There are a lot of teachers like that who would just interrupt your presentation you worked so hard for and all you want to do is get it over with especially since a lot of people can't present well in front of a lot of people. Like wtf can't you save your comments at the end of my presentation? I feel for Sooyoon and would also be furious at the teacher. It's a good way for his powers to show themselves with all the stress piling up it just bursts out and hits the teacher hah! Oh yes you've bombarded the trivia section yasss! Tbh I agree kids do have a lot of interesting questions. Oh I feel like I do the same leaning thing when listening to a person. Oh that fear of mastering his power and being used is actually nice. I can see why he would fear being used as a weapon by Syndicate. Wow Sooyoon being untouchable in tag dang that must be annoying for anyone who plays with him. His relationship with his brother is just so pure. He treats him the same way despite him having powers. I just love their interactions as siblings. Oh is that? Is that Yeejin I see?! Hahahaha yes it is! Thanks for adding her they make such a good team when welcoming new students to Syndicate and I'd have fun writing their interactions. Finally Kyungmo! Wow these two are like the competitive best bros of Syndicate. I'm sure many people would totally notice how you can't find one without the other. The Powers section was really detailed and well-written. Gravity Manipulation is really cool since it's like telekinesis and flight at the same time. The side effects were discussed well as well as what hinders his improvement. Once again, King of the Hill. Good suggestion. I get to see the other side of the story this time and I can say that reading his part made me understand the situation even more. Though I did have two open both your apps and read them both again to finally merge them into the single story that you wanted me to see. I really like Sooyoon and Kyungmo's relationship and I think it would be really cute since Sooyoon would start off with getting Kyungmo to talk to Yeejin then the rest follows. Overall I see nothing wrong with your app just link your faceclaim to a gallery of pics of them(preferably in pinterest or tumblr). I'll have the drabble up as soon as I finish my Midterm Exams so please be patient with me. Thanks for applying!


Sooyoon focused on the object flung towards him. It was a large rock. Sooyoon was capable of easily redirecting objects away from him using his ability mainly because the objects tossed in his direction were light in weight but this large rock was different. It took a lot of energy but he managed to move it enough for it to slide past his right foot.

 

He has been training like this for hours now as requested by Hyunjin, one of Syndicate’s instructors. They started with light objects like pencils and stones but as they progressed the objects started growing in size and mass which required Sooyoon to exert more energy to redirect them away.

 

“All right that ends it for today.” Hyunjin clapped as he approached Sooyoon who immediately dropped down on his knees taking in deep breaths. The training was exhausting especially since his Gravity Manipulation required a lot of stamina to use and control.

 

“You’ve gotten better these past few weeks Sooyoon. Keep it up.” Hyunjin held out his hand which Sooyoon grabbed as he was pulled up to his feet.

 

“I feel like puking right now.” Sooyoon admitted. Hyunjin patted his back.

 

“Don’t worry it just means you’ve been nearing your limit today. Anyways, I have to go back to the faculty and update your profile. That large rock was the heaviest you’ve been able to redirect.” Hyunjin said.

 

Sooyoon smiled. It’s been always been good to hear compliments from his instructors. He was thankful that they weren’t like his previous teacher who practically embarrasses him in front of his classmates.

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. We’ll start training on your flying capabilities tomorrow.” Hyunjin added.

 

Sooyoon sighed. He wasn’t so confident with this particular aspect of his powers. He remembered the time he tried flying. It started off well, he was floating but with a little pinch of energy he added, there he goes flying towards several students like he was thrown by someone with superhuman strength.

 

Hyunjin had already left and Sooyoon was already walking towards the hallway when he heard someone call his name from behind.

 

“Sooyoon-hyung!”

 

Sooyoon turned around and saw the owner of the voice. He instantly recognized the child running towards him. He was one of the kids Sooyoon during the first week of school. Jihoon came running towards him dragging his friend along by the hand.

 

“Jihoon what brings you here?” Sooyoon squatted down as he spoke to the child.

 

“Hyung I brought my friend with me, Minjae.” He pointed to his friend who was staring at his hair.

 

“Hello Minjae, I’m Sooyoon. It’s nice to meet you.” He greeted.

 

Minjae bowed back and introduced himself. “Hello Hyungnim, I am Minjae.”

 

“Hyung, I’ve been telling him about you and how cool your powers were especially that Naruto thing you do. Can you please show it to use? Please?” Jihoon chirpped.

 

Sooyoon couldn’t deny the younger ones request. He stood by the wall and did some hand signs the same way the characters in Naruto do. He then proceeded to walk along the walls and even upside down as he reached the ceiling.

 

“I told you he was a real ninja!” Jihoon cheered.

Dae Manhee
isabellet: reviewing : han seungyeon

Hi Isabelle! Thanks for applying for this story! Let's get into your characters review! Ahhhhh Seungyeon!! KARA feels yow...:). Daemiho wow nice twist of words there for that nickname. Her fashion is giving me the "cool girl" vibe and I love it since it fits her personality a lot which I am going to get to right now. I like how she has that anti-hero vibe you described her to be. She chooses when she wants to be heroic. So basically she is someone who just does what she wants, barely let's anyone into her life, and flirts with the shy boy's to get some info out of them.(right?) Hopefully that's what you were going for. Feel free to correct me if I got her wrong hahaha. Her background Oooooh Her background. Daaaanngg she's been through a lot and I can see how that molded her personality. Being left by your family members one by one is really hard and the fact that her younger brother is the only one she has is so sad. Oh her mom though getting in that car and just running away from her as if she has no responsibility over her ughhh makes me so angry. So her brother has powers too, cool. Yasss Misun coming in and helping them wooooh! "Standing behind someone in total silence and suddenly speaking which scares them" This got me cracking up since I do this all the time but unintentionally. I just stand behind someone while they do something then when I speak they jump up and I start laughing. Ooh she's a little vandal too I see. She's got good relationships with everyone except her mother and Yeejin XD. I can understand why she wouldn't like Yeejin. Disney Princess like Yeejin can be unlikeable too hahahaha. So tell me I got this right, she dislikes Yeejin cause she has her adoptive mother who loves her as well as everyone around her who loves her as well. I'm thinking that she also dislikes the fact that Yeejin can be too trusting which is what the opposite of Daemin is. Oooh events that will drive them further apart....hmmmm I wonder what I could do with this information *evil laugh* XD. Yesss some gambit power over here! It makes it easier for me to understand her powers since you gave me a reference which is Gambit so thanks for that! Awww Baekhyun as her love interst is cute. I'm gonna have some fun writing out their story since everytime Mansoo shows up Manhee has to show him her other side XD. Thanks for the scene requests, I'll be sure to take some of them in the story if possible. Overall nothing is wrong with Manhee so she is Accepted! Thanks again for applying and being patient with me for the review! I'll get her drabble up soon hopefully!


Manhee slowly opened her eyes, blinking before her pupils had finally adjusted to the light in her surroundings. She heard noises coming from the right and turned her head to see through the window. At first it looked like kids just playing a game of Frisbee but upon closer inspection, Manhee saw that they were using different abilities to help themselves to either throw the Frisbee better or catch it.

 

She turned her gaze to her front where she saw her brother Mansoo communicating with a woman who looks to be in her late 60s. She notices that Manhee was up and told her brother. They both approached her with her brother at the right side of her bed.

 

Manhee gave out a smile and told her brother that she was fine and apologized for the worry she might have caused.

 

“Are you feeling alright?” Misun spoke.

 

Manhee turned towards the woman, eyeing her from head to toe. Was she the one who brought her here?

 

“Oh my apologies. My name is Yang Misun. I brought you here after I saw your brother calling out for help.” Misun bowed in which Manhee bowed as well.

 

“I’m fine. My legs are just sore.” Manhee responded.

 

“Where are we?” She asked.

 

Misun smiled, “We’re at Syndicate darling. I’m sure you’ve heard of it.”

 

Manhee had heard of this school before since it was such a hot topic on the news bringing in students with abilities and what not.

 

“Why did you bring me here?” Manhee asked.

 

“Other than it was closer than the hospital, our medical staff have proven to give fast recovery’s to the patients. With injuries they encounter each day, they’ve been able to effectively train themselves to treat patients quickly and efficiently as well.” Misun answered.

 

The sound of the door opening caught their attention. A tall and slim man wearing a lab coat and gloves walked in holding a clipboard. He stops right by Misun’s bed and flips through the papers.

 

“Dae Mo-mon-money? Ah, Dae Manhee.” The man began having difficulty pronouncing the name.

 

“You’ve been here for ten years already yet you still can’t read properly Wontak.” Misun hissed.

 

His eyes widened as he jumped back, clearly startled from Misun’s voice. “Oh Ms. Yang, I didn’t know you were here. Sorry I think I was checking on many patients before I got here.”

 

She sighed. “Forgive him Manhee. He’s been overworking himself again.”

 

“Anyways, it says here you passed out due to exhaustion, a common thing to happen here in Syndicate and something we’ve dealt with on a daily basis.”

 

Manhee’s brows knitted as she looked at Wontak. Misun saw the confusion in the girls expression and told Wontak to hurry up.

 

“Alright, Manhee please hold still for a second.” Wontak stood by the edge of her bed and looked at her. A few seconds pass and Wontak broke his gaze from her and started writing on the clipboard.

 

“What just happened?” Manhee was even more confused because of what just happened.

 

Wontak put down the clipboard and explained what he had done.

 

“Sorry for the confusion but I just used my ability on you.” Wontak said.

 

“What?”

 

“I can analyze a person’s mental and physical condition by looking at them for four seconds. That’s why I told you to hold still.” He explained while she nodded.

 

“But if he uses it over and over again, his vision gets blurrier with each use. That’s why he didn’t read your name properly.” Misun added.

 

Misun scolded Wontak for abusing his use of his ability when he could check up on his patients the regular way doctors do. He apologized and left the room stating that he was going to rest for a little while but not before advising Manhee to rest up for the night since he saw that her legs were sore from what he assumed was a lot of running.

Lee Namshin
in-hyeong: reviewing : minhyuk(monsta x)

Hi Keira! Thanks for applying! Oh so you collaborated with someone, cool I can't wait to see their app! TWINS!!!! Yass Twinss Wataah and Fiyaaahhh! I applaud both you and the other creator cause your face claims are some good picks for your characters. Well done. I love his personality! We got another ball of sunshine over here! I love how he'd be the one approaching people even complete strangers in Syndicate and talk to them as if he knows them XD. He'd probably one of the volunteers to help with Frosh week if ever. His negative traits do fit his personality well and balance out the positivie ones so that he isn't too likeable. Oh wow he has such a mysterious origin to him too since there are so many unanswered questions. Aww they get adopted by Kangmin and his wife it's nice. "Playtime" has never been so dangerous but I low-key wished I had powers as a kid to make things more interesting hahaha so I really enjoyed reading that part. Oi what? Men in black? Wait was it just the homeroom teacher along with some other people or like the homeroom teacher and some staff from the school? Oh no Rayeon died! The house burned down but Namshin was able to save them using a water shield yesss! Wow that escalated really quickly. Oh so here he meets someone who was willing to train both him and his sister, nice. Oh come on even in Japan?!! What do these guys have against these little kids? Actually can you state what they have against this kids(just curious but not mandatory). Finally, their arrival in Syndicate woooh! He'll be known for sure as the happy ball of sunshine as well as a mischievous prankster. The relations part has no problem and I can totally write how he interacts with these people well(hopefully) XD. Eyy I see Yeejin over there. I agree that they would automatically get along with each other. Now on to his powers. Water Manipulation! The descriptions were good and he has a wide variety of skills with it. I'm getting a lot of Fairy Tail(Juvia) vibes from his set of skills XD. Ohh so his weakness is that he has to be really concentrating to use is his powers effectively and also he can't be all pissed or else nothing will happen, that's nice. Oh and you left the love interest open! Hmmm... I'll see if I can find this boy a girl. Thanks for the scene requests, I'll make sure to keep them in mind and possibly use them in certain chapters. Overall nothing is wrong with his app so he is accepted! Thanks again for applying and being patient with me! I'll get his drabble up soon hopefully.


The car sped up as the lights from behind got closer. Edward stepped on the gas and maneuvered them into a dark tunnel. The sound of gunshots caused them to panic.

 

“Both of you, heads down!” Edward barked. He looked at the side mirror and saw multiple head lights chasing them.

 

“.” He cursed under his breath. They were going to Syndicate for the protection of the two who were currently sitting in the back seat. However, they were tracked down by the group that tried to take the lives of the twins.

 

He tried thinking of a way to lose the group chasing them but with the constant sound of a gun firing at them, he couldn’t think of one. It would be too dangerous to ask Namshin to create a water shield for them because he knows that the kid doesn’t have a lot of control with his lack of concentration. He had no other options, he just had to get them their as fast as he could.

 

Namshin held onto his sister while they both ducked below the seats. He could see that fear in her eyes. It was the same look she had when they were attacked in their previous school. Namshin hated this feeling of not being able to do anything. He wanted to use his powers to lose the group chasing them but Edward warned him of the consequences and how much of a risk it was. He just focused on calming down and comforting his sister.

 

“Yeoshin breathe come on. We’re gonna be alright. Edward are we there yet?” Namshin asked.

 

“Does it look like we’re there ye-” The sound of a gunshot and a tire popping was heard.

 

“Oh crap!” he growled. It became difficult for him to maneuver the vehicle with one of it’s tires popped. He stepped on the gas accelerating towards the gravel path. Edward recognized this path. It meant that they were close.

 

The group continued firing at them breaking the windows in front and at the back.

 

Namshin held on tighter to his sister while the vehicle was assaulted by bullets. He was nearing his limit and was about to disregard Edward’s warning and just create the shield or at least send out an attack to slash the tires of the leading car chasing them but another bullet managed to pierce another one of their tires.

 

This time Edward had lost control of the car and crashed them into a tree. He quickly turned his attention to the twins.

 

“Are you two alright?” Edward asked as he looked for any signs of injury while the twins shook their head.

 

The sound of a gunshot caused Edward to duck. “Alright, Namshin do it.”

 

Namshin’s eyes lit up, he was finally gonna put his skills into practice. He sent out water from his palms and to the back of the car, freezing it once it had rose up from the ground. It was enough to cover from the attacker’s field of vision.

 

They got out of the car and were about to book it to the gates of the school which were just a few meters away but it turns out they were surrounded.

 

“Finally. I’ve got you two rascals.” the man spoke with the gun in his hands.

 

“Hands up you three and if I so much as see water or fire from your palms, you’ll have bullets in your heads faster than the eye can see. Got it?” the man ordered. They slowly rose their hands and put them behind their heads.

 

“That’s right. Now, turn around and walk back to the cars.”

 

Namshin looked at his sister who had the same expression of fear that she had while they were in the car. He cursed under his breath. Neither him or Edward could do anything right now. Another shield would take time to make and the man would immediately notice it and they’d all be dead.

Lee Yeoshin
xx-yoonji: accepted : Hana(gugudan)

Hi Yunji! Thanks for applying! So your the person who collaborated with in-hyeong! Now that I'm looking at their pictures, they do look a like OMG O.O XD. Nice work picking out your face claims! Her nicknames are really good hahaha SHANA I love it! Oooh her personality sounds really good! Nice work on explaining the traits. She's basically that genius in school that no one wants to approach cause she is somewhat unlikeable but she does have this softer side which is shown to her friends and family which is really cute. Welp since the background is just the same I got nothin to say about it hahahaha. Yow she likes the Discovery Channel? You know she is such an intellectual just because of this XD. Oh so she is the older twin, nice. Her power is in contrast to her brothers since his is water and her power is fire. Ooh both of you have a wide variety of skills too that's nice. You elaborated the powers section as well as the weakness/limitations well so thanks. I see nothing wrong with her app so she is accepted! Hopefully I could get her drabble up this weekend!

 


Yeoshin couldn’t think at the moment. She was too afraid to do anything hasty. This was the third time someone had threatened to take her and her brother’s life. She wanted to do something, anything, she was the older one for crying out loud. She was supposed to be the one protecting his brother but instead it was him who was able to give them cover to escape the vehicle.

 

Many thoughts raced through her mind. Creating her own fire shield would be too risky since her flames would instantly catch the attention of the man behind them. Turning around and blasting him was also too much of a risk. She was getting frustrated.

 

They stepped in front of the group who instantly pointed their guns at them.

 

“Kneel.” He ordered. They slowly got on their knees waiting for what’s about to happen next.

 

Yeoshin was all to familiar with their motive. This group hated people like them. They have this mindset that everyone with abilities have this chance to cause harm and danger towards anything. They were closed-minded and didn’t take in the fact that these people want to control what they have and that they don’t intend to cause anyone harm on purpose.

 

“So, this is it?” Edward spoke. Those words sent chills down their spine. Was this how they were going to die?

 

The man called over two of his men. They all stood by each one of them, a gun pointed at the back of their heads.

 

Yeoshin had her head down but at the corner of her eye she could see someone holding their phone out and seemed to be recording or taking a picture.

 

“This is a message for all you humans- no no. For all you monsters out there. You better start hiding before w-”

 

Yeoshin flinched at the sudden noise made by someone landing on the hood of the car. The lights went out and Yeoshin looked to where her brother was. He was staring at what was in front of him. Yeoshin turned to where his eyes focused on and saw someone on top of the hood of the disfigured vehicle. A smile plastered on his face.

 

Namshin pulled Yeoshin away from the group and created a shield that covered both of them. She looked back to where they were kneeling and saw that all the men who had their guns pointed at them were passed out. Their faces all wet from what she presumed was water.

 

The twins watch as Edward and the man who just came in fight against the group. Bodies were being tossed aside one by one while they observed.

 

“Woah that guy is super strong!” Namshin exclaimed.

 

Yeoshin couldn’t agree more. She observed and saw that he looked to be an expert in hand-to-hand combat while also being able to throw his opponents in large distances.

 

“He’s strong but he isn’t invincible.” Yeoshin mentioned. Namshin looked at her with a puzzled expression. She pointed at the man’s shoulder and it was evident that a bullet had grazed him. Namshin understood.

 

“So he’s superman but just the strength.” Namshin concluded.

 

“I guess you can say that.”

 

The groups number decreased until they were all taken out. The twins felt that it was safe to move out of the shield. They walked towards the man and Edward.

 

“49!” The man shouted startling the twins. “How many did you get Edward?” he said lightly nudging Edward who seemed annoyed. The twins got closer and noticed that the man was emitting some steam from his body.

 

He took notice of the twins. “Are they your kids Edward?”

 

“No. They’re kids of a friend of mine. I brought them here for their protection.” Edward said.

 

“I see. Well, my name is Heo Jinyoung. Pleasure to meet you two.” he reached out for a handshake and Namshin took it. He immediately yanked his hand back. He yelped as he felt the burn on his hand. Namshin covered his entire hand in a sphere of water to cool it off.

 

“Sorry, I forgot to tell you that this happens whenever I use my ability long enough.” Jinyoung said while scratching the back of his head.

Jung Aera
isabellet: ACCEPTED : lee yoobi

Hi Isabelle thanks for submitting another character! BOOM GIF EXPLOSION hahahaha! You must have dug through a lot to find all these gifs XD. I like her nicknames especially Miss Paparazzi but could you possibly put an explanation as to why they call her this, it would help a lot thanks! She's got good fashion choices and it fits well with her character. We got the nosy person of the bunch here NICE! I really like her personality, there aren't much of these types of personas out there so she is such a breath of fresh air. I think I already know how I would write her. The fact that she is the type to fall for any male she finds cute is really nice and I think I'll have fun with this trait of hers! Glad you didn't make her to likeable by adding those negative traits that match her positive ones. Her background is fairly simple so its alright. Dang as I scroll down your app there are more and more gifs coming through hahah but I like how they match with where they are placed. Is Mina enrolled in Syndicate as well? Oh she has those spidey senses cool. It's actually both offensive and defensive with her ability. In defense, she'd be able to predict or sense danger while in offense, she would be able to use her senses to her advantage against her opponent. So can you elborate more on the side effects or weaknesses her powers have cause her powers are really interesting and I'd love to see the bad side of it a.k.a it's weaknesses. For now she'll be put on pending but once the issues have been resolved, then I'll change her status to accepted and start on her drabble.

 


She couldn’t believe she was right in front of it. The institution that was a currently the world’s hot topic. Aera stood in front of the doors looking at the massive structure before her. She just had to take a picture of it.

 

She made a v sign with her fingers while she was taking a selfie, ignoring the way other students who passed by were looking at her. Aera looked for her father’s name in her contacts and when she finally found it, she sent the picture of her to let him know that she had arrived at Syndicate safely.

 

Her father was busy with work so he couldn’t bring her there himself but she understood. Her phone buzzed as the screen indicated a new message. It was her father saying that she should be careful and that he would visit when he had time. The message brought a smile to her face. It had only been her and her dad since her mom passed away when Aera was still young.

 

A tap on her shoulder pulled her out of her thoughts. There stood what Aera saw as the spawn of Aphrodite herself. She was greeted with a bright smile and perfect teeth that could even make the blinded shield their eyes.

 

“Hi, I am Yang Yeejin. I’m looking for someone called Jung Aera? Are you perhaps her?” the girl inquired. Aera could only nod in response since she was still in awe from the sight of the girl before her.

 

“Oh great! Well, I’ve been assigned to show you around the campus since there were a lot of complaints last year from students who keep getting lost on their way to class.” Yeejin said.

 

Yeejin lead the way while Aera carried her backpack and pulled her suitcase with her along the way. She was given a small brochure with a map of the school’s interior to help her familiarize herself with the institution.

 

They walked while Yeejin continued to explain what the rooms on their left and right contained along with other information like when the classes would start.

 

Aera listened to her at first but constantly got distracted whenever a cute boy passed by. Boys were her weakness. She was that type of girl to easily fall for a guy who manages to catch her attention.

 

Aera found herself smiling at all of them as they walked by, her thoughts going through a million scenarios on how they would court her.

 

“There sure are a lot of cute guys in this school.” Aera admitted with a big smile on her face which caused Yeejin to chuckle, “I guess you could say that. Come on, I’ll show you something.” she gestured for Aera to follow her as they strode through the halls.

 

They stopped when they reached an open field which seemed to reach the horizon.

 

Aera was once again in awe with how big this school was but what caught her attention was the amount of boys sparring with each other on the field. Her eyes scanned through each and every one of them, her heart leaping from one boy to another as her eyes landed upon each of them.

 

“I’m guessing you like what you are currently seeing.” Yeejin giggled while placing her hand in front of . Aera turned towards Yeejin, “This is like the greatest gift god has ever given me! Thank you for showing me this!” Aera expressed as she bowed towards Yeejin.

 

“No problem. I take it that I’ll be seeing you here often?” Yeejin asked while the other nodded smiling as she turned her attention back to the boys sparring.

Bae Yeona
predilection: accepted : bona(wjsn)

Hi Mary! Thanks for applying! So sorry for the late review! Ohhhh Bona such a visual. I've been scrolling through pics of her in Pinterest and there were so many stunning ones. Oh she doesn't have any nicknames? You ok with that? Well its still pretty normal for people not to have nicknames though so if she doesn't have any then there is no problem here, just wanted to clarify if maybe you forgot to add her nicknames or if you intentionally didn't add them :). Oh we got another Pretty girl on campus over here! I swear this place is gonna be filled up with visuals soon enough hahaaha. What a fashion queen. All the K-fashion les go! Her personality looks good. All the traits mix well together. Onto her background. Wait did she escape from the orphanage? Oooh she's got part-time jobs, very nice! Her relationships section has good details. I'll be able to write how she interacts with them nicely. OOOOHHHHH SHE HAS THE HEALING POWERS!!! I love the way you described her healing powers too. You made healing powers sound really cool too! Good job! And onto the Love interest section! I love it I love it I love it!!! I'm gonna have fun writing their love story and hoepfully I'll be able to write it well. Thanks for the scene requests! I'll make sure to keep them in mind when I start writing the stories! Overall there isn't any problem with Yeona so she is accpeted! I'll get her drabble up soon!


Yeona placed the keys inside her bag after locking the door to their dorm. She and Yooa were heading towards their first class that day and since they both have the same schedule, they decided to go together. They walked through the halls of the building just reaching the exit and moving onto school grounds while Yooa went on about how happy she felt.

 

“I don’t know why but I am bursting with energy today! Did you put something in my food? Maybe some drops of those energy potions you keep.” Yooa inquired.

 

Yeona chuckled. She did notice that her best friend seemed more cheerful than she is today but it has nothing to do with her whatsoever. “No. I didn’t put in any drops of the energy potion. Maybe you woke up on the right side of the bed? Had a nice shower? I mean come on, everyone could feel like that but have no explanation as to why they do.” Yeona answered.

 

“Hmm... I guess you have a point. Well, I hope that I feel this way everyday so that I won’t fall asleep in class.”

 

The two girls laughed as they were approaching the field where students train and where most of the ability classes take place. Though it was still early in the morning, there were quite a few students who were already practicing using their powers by sparring with each other.

 

The two watched as two students were sparring against each other. A water manipulator versus a fire manipulator. Both having the weakness of the others abilities.

 

Yeona’s eyes watched as they started attacking each other with their powers. The fire, bright and blazing, moving through the air towards the other student who made a protective barrier, surrounding himself with the clear and fresh water that came from his palms. Steam emerged due to the contact of the two elements.

 

She had always felt like her powers felt useless since she couldn’t do anything as flashy as what she had just seen. Sure she could cure people and whatnot but isn’t that why they invented medicine and hospitals?

 

Yeona was pulled out her thoughts when she saw Jimin running towards them carrying someone in his arms. Upon getting closer she saw that it was Yeejin he was carrying. She knows her because they go to the same class together as well.

 

Jimin had this panicked expression on his face. “Guys I need to get to the clinic. Do you know where it is? I’ve never been there before.”

 

“Yeah come on follow me.” Yooa took the lead as they ran through the halls before coming to a stop in front of the clinic. Yooa opened the door and they followed her inside.

 

Wontak was sitting at his desk when he saw the three of them walk in. He immediately noticed Yeejin being carried by Jimin.

 

“Put her on the bed over there.” Wontak pointed the available bed by the window. They stood by the bed while Wontak started analyzing her. He took his clipboard and looked for Yeejin’s file and started writing on it.

 

“What happened Jimin?” Yeona asked.

 

“I don’t know. We were just sparring and all of a sudden she passed out. I swear I didn’t hit her with my powers.” he uttered.

 

Wontak finished writing on his clipboard and step forward placing his hands on Yeejin’s forehead before retracting his arm. “She passed out due to exhaustion. Probably due to her using her powers too much. It also lead to her immune system weakening since she’s been doing this over and over again which is why she also has a fever. When will this kid ever learn to stop.” He squinted as he looked again at the clipboard.

 

“I could say the same thing about you doc.” Yooa said noticing that he was having difficulty in reading the words.

 

Wontak rubbed the back of his head. “Well it’s a different case for me since it’s my job.”

 

Just then, Yeejin’s eyes opened and she started looking around her. “Ah, you’re awake.” Wontak said. Yeejin tried moving but her body felt to sore and the fever added to the difficulty.

 

“Yeejin you have to stay in bed until you get better. I’ll notify your teachers that you won’t be attending your classes until you get better so get some rest.” Wontak assured.

 

Yeona opened her bag and pulled out an elixir she keeps in case of emergencies and gives it to Yeejin.

 

“It’s an elixir I made with the help of Yixing-sunbae. It’ll help cure your illness. Drink up.” Yeona gestured for her to consume the elixir in which Yeejin didn’t hesitate.

 

After a few seconds, she slowly rose from her bed and sat up straight and started moving her arms.

 

“Wontak-ssi. Could you please scan me again?” Yeejin asked while the other did what she had asked.

 

His eyes widened in shock. “Her fever is gone! That’s some miracle potion you’ve got there!” He exclaimed.

 

“Thank you for the potion.” Yeejin stood up and bowed towards Yeona who smiled and bowed as well. “It’s nothing. I could make more if you’d like. I have a feeling this will happen again in the future.” she chuckled.

 

“Well, it’s time for you kids to get to class which starts in about... 50 seconds.” And with that, they dashed out of the clinic and into their respective classes before the bell rang.

Bang Kyuleui
twiillaa: Accepted : olivia hye(loona)

Hi Twilla! Thanks for applying! Ugghh Olvia Hye is so pretty oh mah gawd! Her basics are good. Her appearance section was really well written. Her fashion choice is so simple yet so stylish and matchers her really well. Oh these personality traits, so many! The elaboration is also good. Hopefully I'd be able to write her the way you envisioned her. She's gonna make those heads turn her way too wow! I said it once, I'll say it again. This whole campus is gonna be filled with so many pretty girls I swear. She's got a good balance with these traits too. Now onto her background. Ooohhhhhhh dang her powers are cool though. I like how you made it so that her brother and her need each other to actually make their powers super useful. So her mother has premonition and her father has mediumship. Wow, that's a really good combo. Aww it must have been hard for her as a kid to use her powers. Dealing with death at such a young age is super scarring. Nice work in making it so her background builds up her personality. Oh wow Hyunbin is stuck as a spirit cause she doesn't want him to pass on? What? Gurl you gotta let the poor fella go. I can totally understand why she doesn't like telling people when they would die. I mean come on death is a serious issue and it is not like they can do anything to change it. The relationship section is well written too. I'd hopefully be able to write their interactions out properly. So tell me if I understood her powers right. She can see the dates of when people die and help people who died move on to the afterlife when they have just died. What happens if this spirit has been their for long? Will she be able to help them move on to the afterlife? She can't see them, touch them, nor talk to them which brings in her brother since he can do all those things. How does she exactly "guide them to the light"? Oh looks like she develop more on her powers since you added that she can do more than just send them to the afterlife. She is accepted :). Thanks again for applying!

 


Kyuleui and her brother were at the cemetary. Both looking directly at the tombstone above the grave that has clearly not been tended to. Dried leaves were scattered all over the grave along with other pieces of plastic. They move away the trash and the leaves to get a good look at the name engraved on the tombstone.

 

“Lee Hyojung.” Kyuleui read. This was the spirit that approached her brother once she figured out that he could see her. Like other spirits, the reason why she was still bound to this earth was because she had some unfinished business. Kyuleui and her brother have dealt with many spirits throughout their life and have helped them move on to the afterlife after helping complete whatever unfinished business they may have.

 

Oddly enough, Hyojung’s request was very simple unlike the rest of the spirits they’ve dealt with. Kyuleui placed down the bouquet of flowers then placed down two candles and lit both of them.

 

“Are you sure this is what you want?” Euikyeol spoke to the spirit.

 

“Yes. Oh and the letter please.” Hyojung requested. Euikyeol brought out a small envelope where the letter she was talking about was contained in.

 

“I’ll make sure your daughter gets it.” Euikyeol assured her placing the envelope in his pocket.

 

“Are you completely sure that this is what you want? I mean we could go to your daughter and tell her what you want to say.” Kyuleui asked. They had been doing that for a lot of spirits and this was the very first time someone wanted to give their message to a loved one via a letter.

 

“No. My husband wouldn’t allow anyone to talk about me to our daughter.” Hyojung admitted.

 

“She says that her husband won’t allow it.” Euikyeol repeated.

 

“How are you gonna give her daughter the letter then if her father won’t allow this?” Kyuleui asked.

 

“Hyojung told me where she goes to school and she’s shown me a picture of her so I know what she looks like. I’ll give it to her when her at the end of her class.” Euikyeol stated looking at his wristwatch to see how much time he has left before the spirit’s daughter is dismissed from her class.

“I’ve got time.”

 

“Alright. Tell her to put her hands on mine. We’ll start when she is ready.” Kyuleui said placing her palms in front of her waiting for Hyojung to be ready. She closed her eyes and heard her brother give the instruction to the spirit.

 

A few seconds pass until she felt cold hands place themselves on top of hers. This sensation usually gave her a bit of a shock due to the coldness but she has gotten used to it.

 

Her powers started doing their work. She and Hyojung go through all her memories where Hyojung will be judged accordingly. Kyuleui has seen countless memories of the spirits she and her brother has helped. From the beautiful and joyful memories to the ones with regret and sadness until the final moment when they let go of their final breath.

 

Kyuleui turned towards Hyojung who had been standing beside her. This was the first time she had ever seen Hyojung since she could only help the spirits with the process and not speak to them directly nor see them like her brother could. She was beautiful. Long hair as dark as coal, captivating round eyes, and plump red lips. Reliving her memories caused her to tear up since their was no reason to hold back now that she was deceased.

 

“Are you ready?” Kyuleui asked her as she started wiping away her tears and gave out a smile before nodding.

 

They both walked towards the door that had appeared in front of them. This door will lead her to where she was meant to be after being judged. It is either Heaven or Hell.

 

She stopped in front of the door reaching for the handle before pausing. Hyojung turned to Kyuleui. “May I ask for one more thing?”

 

Kyuleui knew it. She felt that Hyojung wasn’t content with just the bouquet of flowers and the letter. It wasn’t odd since it has happened before. She nodded and waited for Hyojung’s request.

 

“I know this is a bit too much but could you get her a pet cat? She’s been wanting one ever since she was a kid but I never got her one because I was allergic to them. I’m sure her father wouldn’t mind.” Hyojung requested.

 

“It would make her feel less lonely now that I’m gone.”

“Of course.” Kyuleui accepted the request. Hyojung smiled and thanked her for everything she has done for her. She grabbed the handle and opened the door. Light flooding the entire scene.

 

When she opened her eyes again, she was back at the cemetery with her brother looking at her.

 

She let out a sigh before sitting down to get some rest. Doing this exhausted her both physically and mentally. Her brother was the same since he does all the communicating.

 

“So how’d it go?” Euikyeol asked as he sat next to her resting his head on her shoulder.

 

“She wants us to get her daughter a cat. That woman is going to heaven for sure.” Kyuleui exclaimed.

 

“Give her Kou then.” Euikyeol joked receiving a glare from his sister. “Relax. Well take her to one of the pet adoption centers here then she can choose.”

 

“What time does her class end anyways?” Kyuleui asked trying to get a look at her brother’s wristwatch.

 

“In about a four hours. Wanna grab a bite first?” Euikyeol lifted his head from her shoulder before standing up lending a hand for her to take.

 

She grab it and stood up. “Sure. All this grim reaper work leaves me hungry.”

Im Chanhyeok
silverfoil: accepted : park woojin

Hi Sylvia! Thank you for applying! Alright let's get into your review! Wow that quote though. I am loving his nicknames like Broody hahahah I'm definitely gonna use them especially "The Human Lie Detector" XD. Wow he speaks 3 languages nice. Snaggle tooth! I don't much about Wanna One since I didn't really watch Produce 101 S2 but I do know that he is known for his snaggle tooth. Wow he's got some personality to him too. I love how his social problems stem from the fact that he has a bad resting face and also when people learn about his powers they tend to stay away from him. Poor guy. I can totally understand why he is distrustful. With the power to know someones true intention, it would only be natural that you would have doubts towards others and their intention. It's almost a piece of cake for people to put on facade and lie to others. Wow this guy studies a lot. I want that trait XD. What I like about him is that he doesn't seem to be the introvert type which is good because with his situation it would easily turn someone into an introvert. His background though. What kind of test do his parents run on him? I'm curious though you don't need to answer this it would be great if I got to know what they did. Does his mom have powers too? I already saw that his father was also an empath. Good thing they actually became good parents and started treating their children like actually children and not some lab monkeys. Aww even as a kid he had trouble playing with the kids. But his powers though, I can think of Shinso from BNHA because of how they both can command people to do what they want and both of them really despise that part of their powers. Yeah I can totally see this guy as part of the Police department since he can solve cases with ease and interrogations would be a piece of cake. But of course, the police deal with some very dark stuff and exposing a kid to that isn't the best way to make him realize what his powers were capable of. Burning house wtf??? Oh noooo the parents died O.O. Dang! Well at least Syndicate took them in. I love his relationship with his brother and sister it's so adorable. It's cute that they also have powers and also just invade people's secrets and outright expose them cause they're little kids. Oh Wooseo is their guardian. Wow a blazing 1/10 in the closeness hahahaha. I mean I'd be the same since he seems like the person who is just interested in Chanhyeok's powers and it's possibilities to grow. Wait Wooseo is part of Syndicate? Does he have any powers whatsoever? Ha! They don't live in the same household. Wooseo bro whatchu hiding? Oh what's this? Sooyoon and Kyungmo are in your relationship section? NAYYYSSS!!! I love their relationships ahahah. Sooyoon is naturally good with children so his younger siblings would love him. Sooyoon is so pure ughhhh I can't take this much purity asdfasdgaereauidf jk XD. Just a warm loving soft aura omg Sooyoon is so pure. THEY NEED TO PROTECT THIS BOIII!!! Oh he found out about Sooyoon liking Kyungmo oooohhh things are gonna get interesting. His relationship with Kyungmo would be fun to write out since they are good friends but then he finds out that Kyungmo likes Yeejin. Then he speculates that Kyungmo doesn't see her that way and begins growing distant with Sooyoon then bam! Putting the pieces together. I guess all that police work actually helped him. Wow his powers are very strong. The fact that he can see through peoples emotion and memories plus command them to do something is really cool. Good job elaborating on his powers and their weaknesses and limitations as well. I totally understand that he feels like he is just a tool. Now onto the love interest section! Oh Yassss! It's mah baby girl Yeejin! Their relationship is so pure oh mah gawd!! I love how they connect because they were both experiments and practically lived in a lab. Dang he knows about her secret already but he chooses to keep quiet about it. Awww their love story looks very cute. I'd have fun writing this out. The ending as well. Let's see how it'll end up. Overall I see no problem with his app. He is accepted. I'll have his drabble up soon.


Chanhyeok’s siblings had their eyes glued to the TV screen watching one of the popular cartoon shows that air in the morning while he was in the kitchen making breakfast. This was the usual scenario within their small apartment. Just the kids watching TV while Chanhyeok takes care of everything else. They were all dressed and ready for school, all they needed to do was fill their stomachs before leaving the building.

 

A knock on the door caused Chanhyeok to lower the heat on the stove so that he could check on it while keeping the food from burning. He took off his apron and placed in the chair before opening the door. He was greeted with the sight of someone he’d wish didn’t show up that day or any day for that matter.

 

Wooseo was standing right there holding two large plastic bags and giving Chanhyeok what appears to him is a forced smile. “Groceries.” he said lifting the two bags. Chanhyeok opened the door and let him place the bags on the table while he goes back to cooking their breakfast.

 

Chanhyeok crossed his arms when he saw that Wooseo was still standing there. He’d usually leave once he brings them groceries but the expression on his face seemed to tell that there was something he wanted to ask Chanhyeok.

 

“Is there something you wanna say?” Chanhyeok asked tapping his foot lightly.

 

Wooseo took a seat but busted out of it when a strange sound was produced. They both looked back and saw that Chanhyeok’s younger siblings had planted a whoopee cushion on one of the seats. He couldn’t help but chuckle at the prank earning a slight glare from Wooseo.

 

“As I was about to say, I did some research on people who have similar powers to yours an-”

 

“I don’t want to talk about it. If this is all you have to say, then you can leave now.” Chanhyeok cut him off. He never liked talking about his powers especially with Wooseo. The man had always taken an interest with the boys ability to control people and has been pushing him to amplify the strength of this power to control multiple people with ease which Chanhyeok dislikes a lot.

 

“But you need to liste-” Wooseo was cut off once again by Chanhyeok saying “No I don’t! Now please leave so that we could have our breakfast.” Chanhyeok gestured for the door and when Wooseo wouldn’t budge, he moved towards him to grab his arm which Wooseo immediately retracted.

 

“Alright fine I’m going!” Wooseo barked. Chanhyeok has always noticed that Wooseo avoids coming in contact with him more than the average student in Syndicate. He is extra careful when he is in a room with Chanhyeok. But he dismisses this to just be a natural behavior since he himself doesn’t like invading people’s memories and emotions.

 

He watched as Wooseo close the door as he exits. Chanhyeok goes back to the kitchen and calls for his siblings to come and eat their breakfast. A few seconds pass and he hears their footsteps moved through the floor. He turns around and sees that they are both seated ready to eat whatever he has prepared.

 

“Hyung, who came in a while ago?” Chanwoo asked stuffing his mouth with a spoonful of rice.

 

“Just Wooseo bringing in the groceries.” he answered.

 

“Hey look! The whoopee cushion!” Chanmi points. The two children cheer as their prank succeeded. Chanhyeok smiled at the two but that quickly dropped when he heard knocking on the door again.

 

“I’ll get. You two finish your food.” Chanhyeok said as he stood up and headed for the door. He knew that this was gonna be Wooseo again. He was too persistent when it came to Chanhyeok’s powers so a simple denial wouldn’t stop him from coming for him again.

 

He turned the knob and said “I told you I didn’t want to talk abou-”. His eyes widen as he saw that it wasn’t the man he expected but someone else entirely.

His siblings rush to him and move through the door and greet the person.

 

“It’s the pretty unnie!” Chanmi squealed. Yeejin smiled at the remark by the younger.

 

“Yeejin? What brings you here?” Chanhyeok asked before noticing that she was carrying a piece of paper which she handed to him.

 

“This is your new class schedule. There are a lot of students enrolling in Syndicate this year and I think that’s the cause of all this.” Yeejin informs him. “Oh and we’re classmates by the way.” she added.

 

Chanhyeok took his eyes off the paper and looked at her. “Oh. Well I’ll see you in class then.” he smiled.

 

“Right. I’ll be going then! Bye.” Yeejin bowed and walked through the halls. The three siblings looked at her as her figure disappeared when she exited the building.

 

Chanhyeok felt Chanwoo elbow him lightly. “Hyung, I think she’s still single.”

Lee Haewoo
overloadinq: Accepted: kim donghan

Hi Toomz! Thanks for applying! Alright alright alright let's get right into the review! From the quote I can already tell what kind of person he is XD. Donghan yasss! Ok the nicknames already explain so much of him hahaha I like the nicknames! He'd definitely be the ticking time bomb of Syndicate. Good looking but foul personality wow that's good. Yep I knew it! His personality was elaborated well and I hope I'd be able to write him how you enivisioned him to be. It's very much like Bakugou so Imma just base it all on him XD. Oh damn the start of his background though O.O that's really sad. Alright his background was quite the read and I reawlly liked it. It really shaped up his personality. Oh so he is enrolled for only the abiltiy control/mastery classes Ok so that means he isn't going for any academic subjects then. The relationships were very detailed and I think I know how to write his interactions with these people. Yep the gifs already say that this guy was Bakugou inspired. The powers as well hahahaha! I don't see any problem in the powers section since you added the limitations as well. The LI section got me! Damn I find their relationship really cute. I really like the fact that when he starts dropping the obvious hints, she is absolutely clueless and ends up friendzoning him XD. Ok very specific scene requests! I'll make sure to keep them in mind when I start the story! Over all I don't see any problem with the app so Haewoo is accepted! I'll have his drabble up soon!


He pushed the door open creating a loud banging sound as the knob hit the outer wall. He was devastated. They lost. No. He lost. And it was all because of that weakling. He gritted his teeth remembering the scene just a few moments ago. They were in a group battle for their ability classes. Their instructor wanted to teach them how to use their powers both in offense and defense so he designed an activity that would do so.

 

Two teams were to protect an item given by the instructor. Each team’s goal is to acquire the item of the other team by any means and bring it to their ‘base’. It seemed all too easy to Haewoo. His fire power was enough to scare the other team and he was sure that it was enough for him to be able to drive them off so that he could take their item.

 

The plan was already as clear as daylight in his mind but Taehyun had other ideas. This caused conflict between the two while the other members of their group tried to calm both sides down. They heard the whistle indicating that the activity was over. Their team saw that the other had managed to sneak past them and take the item they were supposed to be protecting. Anger boiled inside of him. If only the instructor wasn’t their, he would’ve blown Taehyun to pieces already.

 

He wanted to blow off some steam with some sparring but unfortunately the entire Syndicate population either hates him or is too afraid to be in the same room as him. He sighed and decided to rest in his usual spot in the garden.

 

He turned around to meet three students who had grins on their faces. It was evident that they were looking at him and had something to say to him but Haewoo could care less and started walking to where he wanted to go to.

 

“Looks like you lost Hothead.” one of them started causing Haewoo to stop in his tracks and turn towards the person who spoke. His fingers already curled up into a fist. He wasn’t going to endure both a loss and a bunch of kids who got lucky brag about their victory.

 

“I really thought you were stronger but you didn’t even lay a single finger on any of us.” the other crossed his arms.

 

“To be honest, I’ve actually never seen you use that power of yours. I just heard that people were scared of you that’s all. I guess your powers aren’t strong after. You just use them to scare others.” the one with a blue cap approached him.

 

Haewoo’s palms were emitting small explosions already as a sign of him not being able to contain his emotions.

 

“Wow little fireworks. Show us a little show won’t you Hothead.” he smirked.

 

He was pissed. Who do these guys think they are? Just because they got a little lucky from the fight earlier they have the audacity to call him out like this. Now they’re even mocking the powers he has. They may have just crossed the line.

 

“I can take all you ing idiots even with a blindfold on.” Haewoo glared at them.

 

The three snicker at him. “I’d like to see you try.” he said as they readied themselves for a fight.

 

Haewoo extended his arm forward and let his palm face the sky before gesturing for them to come at him.

 

Triggered by the gesture, the three rush at him. A mixture of lightning, fire, and smoke was coming at Haewoo which he concluded was their abilities but none of that mattered to him.

 

With one push of his left palm forward, a large explosion emitted from it sending the three flying backwards before crashing onto the dirt ground. All three were unconscious when he came by.

 

The explosion must have alerted people nearby as they all started crowding the scene. Murmurs started within the crowd. He heard the words “Ticking Bomb” and “Hothead” which was normal for him since this was what he was called by most of the students. At least they were calling him a monster.

 

“What did those three do to get him to release such an explosion?” he heard someone say from the crowd.

 

Hearing that somehow relieved him. He is glad to know that the students acknowledge that he doesn’t react violently unless he is provoked.

 

Haewoo looked back at the three students who were still laying on the floor unconscious before turning around to leave only to be met by Jinwoo who had been standing behind him all this time.

 

Jinwoo simply looked at him and asked “Again?”

Wu Yitian
overloadinq: accepted: chen feiyu

Alright the second app you submitted! Thanks for taking the time to submit another one! Of course I remember this guy! How could I not! The background, personality, and powers! If I recall, you applied twice for that story "The League of Extraordinaire" was the title I think applying with the siblings. One had the ability to induce pain and the other was to remove the others pain. I read the apps of other applicants hahahahaha so I remember this guy! Well, I see that everything is well-adjusted to fit the plot of this story. I guess I don't have much to say hahaha I love the app. Oh wait I see that his brother Yifeng has been offered a job at Syndicate...ooooohhh mysterious. Yifeng being sent out on missions...oooohh mysterious....again hahahah! I'll think of something for this! So I see that Yifeng would go out for missions and be gone for some time. Ok I think I've got something for this. Aww he's caught up on the love triangle! Tbh I really love love triangles they create so much drama. Ooh he is enrolled for both! Nice! Yo Amelia be standing up for him though! I can feel like Amelia would be like a total mom of their fried group since she protects them most of the time. "99 line friends" hahah I agree, most of the apps are in the year of 1999. Oh you left the love interest section open. We'll find someone for this boiiii! Maybe if no applicants are open, I could maybe make an oc for him? Maybe. Let's see how this story goes. Overall I see nothing wrong with the app so he is accepted! Thanks again for applying twice! Sorry if this wasn't like most of the reviews! It's cause I basically know him already from the previous applyfic! I'll have his drabble up soon!


Yifeng zipped the backpack before picking it up and wearing it on his back. His younger brother Yitian watched as he had finished packing for another mission. Yitian began thinking as to when he’d see him again. His brother’s missions usually take up to 3 weeks and even up to 2 months yet his brother never tells him what he does because the information is said to be highly confidential. He respected that but he couldn’t help but feel lonely whenever his brother was around not to mention vulnerable.


 

He was physically weak and in a school with students who are practically built like athletes due to the training they do with their abilities he would easily be picked on by others. Yifeng was his shield since with his cold demeanor and fearsome ability he was a person people wouldn’t want to come close to.


 

“Don’t worry Yitian. I’ll be back as soon as I can and when I come back, I’ll treat us out to some nice food.” Yifeng reassured the younger as he ruffled his hair.


 

“Sounds good. Good luck on your mission hyung.” Yitian said as he rose from his seat just grabbing his own backpack before exiting their dorm together with his brother.


 

Yifeng walked the other way as he approached a group who apparently had been waiting for him. He looked back to Yitian who smiled and waved goodbye to him as he turned around and started down the hall to his next class.


 

He was lucky enough to arrive by the halls of his class without crossing paths with any of his bullies. He sighed in relief as he saw the doors leading to his class along with three students waiting outside snickering to themselves when they saw Yitian.


 

He ignored them and walked to the semi-open door. He pushed it open. It was too late for him to react when he saw the pale of water placed on top of the door which fell on him when he pushed it open. He was drenched it cold water. “Great.” he thought. Laughter soon erupted from not only the three students outside but also from his fellow classmates.


 

He misses his brother already. Yitian could imagine what Yifeng would do if he was here. Those three would be on the floor writhing in pain while Yifeng would look indifferent as if he wouldn’t be the one causing them to be in such pain. But he wasn’t there. All he could do now was just walk back to the dorm and change into a fresh pair of clothes.


 

He was walking out the classroom when he heard someone yell “Hey!” from the other side of the hall.


 

He turned to see two faces he was all too familiar with.


 

“What the hell do you three think you’re doing?” Sohee exclaimed.


 

“You think you could just get away with what you’ve to our friend?” Amelia asked as she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.


 

“You better apologize right this instant before things get messy.” Sohee said as she started cracking her knuckles.


 

“Apologize? To that weakling? Trash like him don’t deserve to be in this school. And besides, it’s against school rules for you to use your powers against other students.” one of them stated while the others agreed.


 

“That rule won’t be met with punishment unless it was an accident. I’m sure you all know Sohee over here has very little control over her powers. It’d be a shame if she would accidentally release it on you guys.” Amelia said twirling her hair with her finger causing some unease to the three. The students in the classroom heard this and closed the door knowing what would happen if Vibration Manipulator would have one of her accidents.


 

“Yeah I think I feel a sneeze coming up.” Sohee started showing signs of her about to sneeze causing the three to turn around getting ready to make a run for it. They trip and fall down due to a wire that hadn’t been there before. Their faces each landing on pies that were conveniently placed where they were.


 

The classroom door opened just in time for the students inside to see what had happened. Laughter ensued once again but this time it wasn’t directed at Yitian. The three students got up and ran past Yitian who couldn’t help but smile.


 

He felt a tap on his shoulder and saw Taehyun carrying a pair of clothes. “Here you go. You could borrow some of my clothes for now. Come on I’ll go with you to the bathroom to make sure no one does anything funny.” he gives the other a smile.


 

“Thanks.” he said as they started walking to the bathroom by the end of the hall. He could hear Amelia and Sohee talking to his classmates telling them that they’d do the same to them if they ever decide on hurting Yitian or anyone for that matter. He smiled. Even without his brother around, he had friends he could count on when he would need them.

Ahn Sohee
hungrypusheen: accepted: cHOI yENA(IZONE)

Alright Kim it's time see what you've come up with but first thanks for applying to my story! Choi Yena!!! Yussss IZONE!!! She is really cute and I love how her personality matches her face claim so well! Her nicknames though!! Walking Hazard hahaha I think I've used it on someone IRL but of course as a joke. Happy duckling yesssssss!!! She is such a duckling with the way she keeps on pouting even when she speaks. We've got another hyper and playful person here! It's gonna be such a mess when all the hyper characters start interacting. I wonder how the others will react to this. Yow the background has me feeling so many emotions! Her relationship with her family is super pure! The goofiness and bond they have it's just so aidfoiagwoeihfoahfhasdoigadov(words cannot express how I feel, or maybe it can but I just have no idea what word it is. Euphoria? Meh.) Wow her powers manifested through an accident. That incident is something I've been thinking about for a while. If Sohee didn't blast them, then her and her mother would've died or at least be seriously injured which would cost a lot of money for medical bills and with their poor financial state these two might never make it. Daaaaaammmnnn if her powers didn't manifest right there and then, it would've been the end for Sohee. Aww she can't play with the kids!!! Noooooooooo!!!!! Her powers are too unstable even with the pills Syndicate provides her with. Oooohh they are planning something if her pills prove to be inefficient.... mysterious.....I like it! I already have something in mind and I might show it through her drabble or a teaser or maybe just when the story starts. You seriously added everyone? The time and effort though! You get a star!!! Hahaha jk but good work! I like how she sees her friends differently, "Gossipy" friend, "Energetic friend, hahahah I love it! Eyyy Vibration attacks! Reminds me of Skye from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I like how you made her weakness her lack of her control as well as the standard draining of her energy when used too much. On to the love interest section. HOLY COW the love triangle is here! I'm glad you figured out how to add another slot of the LI section. I'm guessing she doesn't have much experience with romance that's why she doesn't notice when someone is interested in her. Her relationship with Haewoo is interesting and cute at the same time. The tough guy falling for her and doing things he has never done to get her to be his and Sohee just being this dense duckling. Dense duckling, I'm using this now. She and Taehyun have really cute interactions! I cannot express how pure Taehyun acts towards her. "He's the kind gent who takes you to prom and hugs your mother." I don't know why but this quote from SNL popped into my brain when I read through Taehyun's LI part. Ooooh Sohee getting a little too close when she adjusts his cap I see....hahahahah. Overall, I see nothing wrong with the app! She is accepted! Hope to get her drabble up soon!


Sohee exited the hospital just looking back at the entrance before walking towards the nearest bus stop. She had just visited the couple in a coma bringing flowers and placing them by the stand next to their beds and saying a quick prayer for their speedy recovery before leaving. The couple would always be a reminder of how unstable her powers were and that maybe one day, it would once again put someone in the couples situation or worse, bring them to the afterlife.


 

She shook her head getting those negative thoughts out of her head. Sohee had been trying her best for the past couple of months in controlling her powers and according to her instructors, she was making progress but slowly. “It’s still progress.” she thought.


 

She boarded the bus just taking the seat by the window as she rested her head by the glass. Her phone vibrated in her pocket which she picked up and saw that it was a call from the headmaster. She answered it immediately thinking that it was something important since the headmaster wouldn’t call her for no reason.


 

“Hello?” she spoke.


 

“Hello. Sohee. Are you in Syndicate right now?” Hyunwook asked.


 

“I actually just came from the hospital to visit some friends. I think I’d be there in fifteen minutes. Why did you ask?” Sohee inquired.


 

“It’s about your powers. The pills’ effects on you have worn out and taking them would do nothing.” He stated.


 

“Yes they haven’t been working lately. My powers still go off randomly.” she admitted while scratching the back of her head.


 

“Well we found another solution and hopefully it would help inhibit your powers to the point where you wouldn’t activate them involuntarily. Come to my office when you reach Syndicate so that we can discuss this further.” Hyunwook said before ending the call.


 

Now she was curious. What kind of solution did they create? Another pill? Her thoughts raced through the possibilities until her stop finally came. She got off the bus and walked to the campus entering the large doors all the students go through when entering and exiting the school.


 

She greeted those she passed by and when asked if she would go with them to some place she’d decline and say that the headmaster wanted to see her.


 

Sohee was nervous standing in front of the headmaster’s office. This was the second time she had been there. The first was when her powers started acting on their own which brought them to giving her the pills that were supposed to inhibit the involuntary parts of her powers.


 

Knocking slowly, she heard him tell her to come in. Sohee pushed the door gently and entered bowing at the sight of the Headmaster, Wontak, and a boy about her age who she hadn’t seen in campus.


 

“Come. Sit over here.” Hyunwook gestured for her to take the seat beside the boy.


 

She sat down and briefly glanced at the boy beside her before turning her attention to the headmaster.


 

“So about the solution. Wontak here had enlisted the help of his younger brother to help you in controlling your powers.” Hyunwook said as he pointed at the boy beside her.


 

She looked at the boy beside her and then to Wontak. “How?” she asked.


 

“He has the ability to negate people’s abilities through touch. He’s always a big help whenever we deal with patients who experience a great deal of pain since they can’t help but activate their powers when they are in that situation, he would be there to inhibit their powers until we are able to stabilize their condition.” Wontak explained.


 

“Shall we put that to the test?” Hyunwook asked.


 

“Sure. Wonjun, if you will.” Wontak said as Wonjun held out his hand to Sohee gesturing for her to place hers on top. She placed her hand on top of his and saw that Wontak had pulled out a leather pouch which he grabbed a sprinkle of dust.


 

“This dust will trigger your sneezing so I’ll only take a little bit for at least three sneezes to prove that Wonjun’s powers really work.” he said as he blew the dust at Sohee’s face as she started swatting the leftover dust away while coughing.


 

Sohee felt the sneeze coming out and she quickly grabbed the handkerchief in her left pocket using her free hand and covered and nose. After the third sneeze did she realize that nothing was broken and no one was injured.


 

“Wow. It worked!” Sohee cheered.


 

“I’m glad that it did but the thing is your powers aren’t only involuntarily activated when you sneeze, even if you aren’t doing anything your powers would activate.” Hyunwook explained.


 

“That would mean?” Sohee asked.


 

“I would need to be by your side for the majority of the day holding your hand from the moment you step out of your dorm to when you get back inside your dorm.” Wonjun spoke for the first time Sohee had been in that room.


 

“Now, Sohee if you feel uncomfortable with this solution we completely understand. I could go to the science department and asked if they could increase the effectiveness of the pills.” Wontak suggested.


 

“But that would take up to weeks or even months to complete.” Hyunwook added.


 

“I'll go through with this solution.”


 

Sohee didn’t think twice. If this was what she needed to do to avoid being a hazard to everyone then she’d gladly accept it.

Jung Taehyun
exotic-milk: accepted: kim jungwoo(nct)

Hi Jude! First of all I want to apologize for the long wait :( and also thanks for applying! Now let's get into the long awaited review! So basically I see a Deku right here. That's nice since I can basically have a character to base his own personality on. I really like his nicknames and they fit him well. I finally get to see the other side of the story from Taehyun's POV. He does have a very tragic background and I can see why he would blame himself for his sister's death and I can see this as his main conflict. Ok yup it's pretty much Deku since I see he has this Power Analysis notebook XD. His relationship section was well written out so I might be able to write how he interacts with the others well enough. Oh so he has a very defensive power that's really cool. His relationship with Sohee was really cute! Overall I don't see anything wrong with the app so he is accepted!

 


Walking through the halls of the school, Taehyun sighed to himself for the nth time that day. He’d tried to get a conversation in with Haewoo just a few moments ago but got rejected by the other as he expected. It had been tough trying to speak with Haewoo since he constantly turns down any conversation Taehyun tries to put up and even outright avoids him.

 

He’s been trying to get them to talk ever since he had seen the other in the same school he goes to right now. Taehyun wanted them to resolve whatever it was that keeps them apart like they are right now. He knows that it had something to do with the incident in the past.

 

Taehyun shook his head as memories of that wretched night flashed in his mind clear as day as if it had just happened. His sister stepping in front of him before the creature attacked her, the blood on the grass, and finally the creature slowly approaching him.

 

A tug on his arm brought him out of these flashbacks in his mind. He looked towards the person who had pulled on his arm. Sohee had been passing by and saw him just standing there with his head hung low so she decided to see what was going on with him.

 

“You alright Tae?” Sohee asked as she shook his arm. He looked at her then at his arm seeing that she was still holding onto it.

 

“Y-yeah. I-i’m fine.” Taehyun replied stumbling on his words. He had always been the shy type when someone had initiated any form of skinship with him especially when it was a girl. He tried to hide his face by adjusting the cap he was wearing due to how red he was getting. This ultimately failed when Sohee took notice and asked.

 

“You’re face is turning really red! I think you might have a fever!” she said as she placed one hand on her forehead and one hand on his. After a few seconds of checking, with Taehyun turning as stiff as a statue throughout the duration, she removed both hands from their foreheads.

 

“Weird. You’re forehead isn’t hot. Are you sure you’re feeling alright?” she asked still slightly not convinced that her friend wasn’t feeling any sort of ailments.

 

“Y-yes. I’m positively sure that I’m not sick.” he said as he was trying to regain his composure.

 

His reassurance was enough for her to change the topic. “I was just roaming around the campus since I don’t have classes today. Wanna come?”

 

He nods and the two start walking through the halls. They noticed a student carrying a large box walking towards their direction. The box was large enough to block the vision of the person making it so that he needed to tilt his head to the left just to see if anything was in his path.

 

The two move to the walls of the hall opposite to each other to give way to the guy walking who gave his thanks for their consideration. Unfortunately the man was too distracted to see that his shoelace had come loose as he was approaching them.

 

Both Taehyun and Sohee saw this and tried to warn the guy before it was too late but they were too late. The man tripped as he had stepped on his shoelace tossing the box up in the air, feathers falling from the box as it had turned over.

 

Taehyun helped the guy up who thanked him and proceed to tie his shoelace. He then shifted his gaze to Sohee who looked like a kid trying to catch all the feathers falling slowly to the ground. One landed on her nose and the expression on her face changed into one all too familiar to Taehyun.

 

He readied himself cause this was the sign that Sohee’s powers would activate. Sohee finally let out a sneeze, her powers directing themselves towards the other end of the hall. Taehyun concentrated and projected a force-field to where the vibrations where going to hit successfully blocking it.

 

They both sighed in relief cause no one got hurt and no damage was done to the building.

 

“I owe you, again.” Sohee smiled as she recalled all the times Taehyun had prevented her powers from hurting anyone and wrecking parts of the campus.

 

“The pills aren’t working like they’re supposed to.” Taehyun pointed out.

 

“Yeah. They worked the first week but after that my powers overcame these suppressants.” Sohee admitted.

 

The feathers that got caught on their clothes started levitating and moving towards the guy who tripped earlier who was now standing holding his hand up in the air as the feathers all float back into the box.

 

Intrigued Taehyun brings out what he calls his Power Analysis notebook and starts jutting down notes about the guy’s powers.

 

“Do you know his name?” Taehyun asked Sohee.

 

“Yeah he is in my History class. Jeon Wonbin.” she answered as he started writing down his name before closing the notebook and placing it back in his backpack.

 

Choi Seungmin
hungrypusheen: accepted: choi sungmin

Eyy Kim I see you submitted a second app! Thanks again for applying! Wow this face claim is a rare one so I am quite impressed. So basically he is just like his sister hahaha. I enjoyed the background since it felt really real since there is a lot of pressure on the eldest child. Again with the sneezing hahahah! His interactions with his sister are sibling goals jaksdngoaybgyubuifdbajkshbdfjkas I see you also put everyone in hahaha! Alright and you left your LI open for collabs nice! Hope someone does collab with you. I don't see anything wrong with his app so he is accepted!

 


Seungmin slammed down the card in his hand on top of the pile of cards in front of him.

 

“Uno!” he yelled.

 

“Oh come on! I still have like 8 cards left! Are you sure you aren’t cheating?” Sohee started questioning her brother since she had this losing streak when it came to card games.

 

“I told you I’m a pro at this. You’ll never beat your brother!” Seungmin said.

 

“Ugh I quit. Let’s do something else.” Sohee whined. She wasn’t about to sit there and watch her brother win yet another game of UNO.

 

Seungmin laughed. It wasn’t the first time he’d heard his sister whine like that. It was the weekend and they were just at one of the tables in the campus playing card games since Sohee had already finished all her homework. They were waiting for the others since they had planned to go to the mall and do some shopping and maybe eat dinner outside as well.

 

“Don’t spend a lot today. I don’t wanna hear you coming to me asking for more allowance.” Seungmin said.

 

“Hey! I have my own job too you know.” Sohee replied as she crossed her arms.

 

“Bet you don’t make as much as I do.” Seungmin stated.

 

“Oh is that so? How ‘bout a little competition?” She suggested raising her eyebrow.

 

“I’m listening.” he said.

 

“Later in the mall we buy two piggy banks. One for you and one for me. Whoever has the most money in their piggy bank by the end of the year wins.” she explained.

 

“What happens to the loser?” he asked curious to know the punishment.

 

“I’ll make one for you and you make one for me.” she suggested as he nodded in agreement.

 

They both started listing down punishments to give to the other. From the simple ones to the down right embarrassing and almost unforgiving ones. After a few minutes of thinking, they both put down their pens and face each other.

 

“Done.” Seungmin said looking confident with a smile on his face.

 

“Same here. You go first.” Sohee said barely containing her laughter.

 

Seungmin was already curious as to what his sister had planned out for him as a punshiment due to seeing how she was barely containing her laughter.

 

“For your punishment, you have to wear a duck costume for an entire week. That means from the moment you step out of your dorm room until you get back to your dorm room, you have to be wearing it. You won’t have to wear it when you go to work since you need to be in your uniform.” Seungmin explained as he started laughing at the thought of his sister in the costume just walking around the campus. He showed her the picture of the costume he

 

“What? I am supposed to wear that? Wow well that is to be expected from you.” Sohee admitted that she saw something like this coming.

 

“If that’s the case then I have something just as embarrassing as that.” Sohee said.

 

“Alright, I’m listening.” Seungmin leaned in.

 

“You will join next years talent show, dress up as a lady, I choose the attire of course, and you have to sing Tears by So Chan Whee.” Sohee explained as she burst into laughter right after. Her brother was in complete disbelief that she thought of such a thing.

 

“Wow. That is something that I really expected from you. Deal.” Seungmin stated as he was willing to accept the conditions they have both set for each other.

 

“Alright. We start tomorrow since we have to buy the piggy banks in the mall later on.” Sohee stated.

 

“You’re going down sis!” Seungmin said.

 

“Not happening. I’ll make sure you step on that stage and sing like you’ve never sang before!” Sohee said laughing once again as the thought crossed her mind.

 

It was things like this that kept their bond strong, a simple challenge to keep things interesting. This pair of siblings had always had each others backs but when it came to punishments and dares, you’d think that they were worst enemies or each others arch nemesis but it’s all for their enjoyment and they wouldn’t force the other to do something they aren’t comfortable with.

Kim Yeonseo
exponentially_me: accepted: gahyeon(dreamcatcher)

Hi Li! Sorry for the long wait! Anyway's here is the long awaited review!! Oooh so Yeonseo is the happy type of person who wants a happy mood most of the time. That's really nice since it contrasts her powers' capabilities. Her personality was really fleshed out. Hopefully I'd be able to write her the way you envisioned her. Her background was a good read and I guess it helped mold her personality as well. The relationship section was good and I hope I'd be able to write out her relationships correctly! Ohhh she has nightmare manipulation cool! I take that she has smoke surrounding her when she uses her powers. Oh so her LI is also open but you do have her crush as backup, nice! So I see nothing wrong with your app so she is accepted!

 


Yeonseo was awoken by a large boom that shook the entire building. She shot straight up on her bed when the boom was heard. Her heart beating so fast. What was going on?

 

She looked to the bed on her side to see that her roommate wasn’t there and saw that the door was slightly open. Yeonseo concluded that her roommate must have already left. She had mixed emotions at the moment. She was angry that her roommate didn’t even bother waking her up when the boom started and slightly afraid because she had no idea what was causing it.

 

Making things worse another boom sounded shaking the building even stronger than the previous one and the sound even louder than before. It added to her anxiety that the power was out and it was so dark that she could barely see her own hands.

 

She was thinking of what she needed to do next. Yeonseo was debating whether to stay in the building and wait until someone comes to check on her or get out of her dorm and find her way out of the building.

 

Another boom had made her decide to go with the plan of leaving the dorm and finding her way out of the building. Stretching her hands forward and waving them, Yeonseo found her way to the wall which she held onto and used as a guide for her to get to the front door.

 

She slowly got to see a small light coming from the door. She stood frozen as the door started to slowly open, the sound of the door creaking resonating in the hall outside.

 

Yeonseo stood frozen in fear, violety black smoke started emitting from her body as it started to cover the room. Her legs started shaking and heart beating so fast that she could it would jump right out of her chest.

 

The door finally opened all the way in a swift motion revealing another student who was carrying a flashlight which she pointed to Yeonseo who closed her eyes when the light hit her eyes.

 

“Yeonseo? Is that you?”. Yeonseo didn’t get to see who that person was since her eyes were still adjusting to the light flashed at her by the flashlight but her fear was replaced with relief because it was one of the students.

 

When her eyes had finally adjusted, she saw that black smoke was surrounding her and the student was seeing this as well. She quickly used her powers to put make them disappear.

 

Once it was all gone the student approached her. “Is it only you here?” she asked.

 

“Yeah. My roommate was here when I woke up.” Yeonseo said biting her cheek remembering that she was abandoned by her roommate.

 

“What’s going on?” Yeonseo asked.

 

“I have no idea. But I could guess that someone’s powers are out of control.” Seomin guessed.

 

“Come on. We need to get out of here.” she handed Yeonseo another flashlight as they walked down the hallway slowly.

 

It was dead silent unlike how loud it was a few moments ago. They look into each dorm room to see if anyone else was still inside. Finding that all of them were empty, they decide to get to the fire exit and take the stairs back down to the ground floor and get out of the building.

 

As they got to the ground floor they rushed towards the exit as they saw that the entire floor was empty. Yeonseo opened the door to see a huge group of students, most of them in their pajamas, surrounding two people she hadn’t seen before.

 

Seomin and Yeonseo approach the students and start asking questions.

 

“Intruders?” Seomin asked.

 

“Yeah. Apparently those guys over there are kidnappers who nab “powered” students and bring them who knows where.” the student explained.

 

“Scary.” Seomin said as Yeonseo and the other student nod in agreement.

 

Yeonseo got a better look at the two who were unconscious and tied up by a few professors who were standing by the intruders then at the building where she saw the aftermath of the explosions she had heard moments ago.

 

There were professors and students who were using their powers to repair the damages and bring back power to the building. The lights all over the building came back on and the students all look back to the building.

 

“Alright, students get back to your rooms. We’ll handle this situation. You all got classes tomorrow so make sure you get a good night rest.” one of the professors ordered as some students sighed and complained thinking that the incident could’ve caused a suspension of classes.

 

As the students were all moving through the building, Yeonseo spotted her roommate in the hall. She was about to give her a piece of her mind but then the tiredness kicked in. She got back up to her dorm and flopped onto bed falling asleep in a few minutes.

Park Jinhyuk
wonbeanie: accepted: Bae jinyoung(wanna one)

Hi Luna! I owe you people an apology for not updating for the longest time ever. Let's get right into the review! His nicknames though hahhahaha! I love it. Could you elaborate a bit more on each trait of his because I really want to write him the way you envisioned him. His background is good and really helped mold his personality. His relationship section was also well written so I think I'd be able to write out how he interacts with others. Alright another one with Nightmare Manipulation cool! I like how you put his weakness as him having nightmares as well. Oh so you're LI is up to me now hahaha alright I'll see what I can do. So far I just need some elaboration on his traits but nevertheless he is accepted!

 


Jinhyuk placed the bouquet of flowers he had gotten for his mother in front of her door. She had rejected his visit yet again due to the fact that Jinhyuk had grown to look a lot like his father whom she hated with all of her being.

 

He sighed as he had exited the ward. Jinhyuk walks to the bus stop just getting on and taking his seat waiting until it was his stop. He arrived at Syndicate just in time for his next class.

 

Jinhyuk took a random seat with a decent distance from the board just enough for him to see whatever the teacher would write on it.

 

Soon enough students started filling up the room and the chatter that went on slowly died down when their professor had entered the room.

 

Jinhyuk took out his notebook and a pen just getting ready for the lecture the professor was going to give.

 

The professor was discussing the different types of manipulators and how one could recognize when their power would be activated.

 

“Some users may have their eyes change color whe-” stopping in the middle of his sentence, the professor had spotted a student beside Jinhyuk sleeping. He sighed.

 

“You. Kindly wake up that boy over there.” The professor said while pointing at Jinhyuk.

 

“Me?” Jinhyuk asked pointing at himself while the professor nodded.

 

All eyes were on him and the boy sleeping on his desk while Jinhyuk started tapping the student’s shoulder. Since that didn’t work, he started using his hand to shake the student’s shoulder but still no avail.

 

Some students started chuckling at the fact that this student was such a heavy sleeper but they were about to find out soon that this wasn’t the case.

 

Jinhyuk managed to get a good look at the students face when he noticed that his expression was different from what a usual sleeping person has. He was clearly in distress and Jinhyuk was all too familiar with what goes on when someone is asleep and has that look on their face.

 

The teacher was looking through the student listed in his class on the folder he was given and came upon Jinhyuk’s paper. His eyes widened and instantly looked over at the sleeping student who still being woken up by Jinhyuk.

 

He rushes through the desk and moves to the sleeping student and starts trying to wake him up. The other students were now getting worried and some whispers started filling the room.

 

The student started shuddering then shouting. Jinhyuk was also in distress. He knew that he was the cause of this. He was still learning how to fully control his powers so things like this would occur from time to time.

 

The professor looked at him and asked “Could you try to get him out of his nightmare?” Jinhyuk nodded and tried what he could while the professor rushed back to the folder on his desk and started scanning each of the profiles before he found one.

 

“Is Chae Wonhee here?” he looked up from the paper and waited until one of the students raised their hands. He rush to the students side before asking “You’re an empath right?”. She nodded.

 

“Alright. I’m going to mimic your powers so place your hand on top of mine for just a second.” Jinhyuk held out his hand as Wonhee followed his instructions and placed her hand on his for a second before removing it.

 

“Thanks.” The professor went back to Jinhyuk and the other student.

 

“I’ve managed to lessen severity of the nightmare but I can’t bring him out of it.” Jinhyuk said. The student wasn’t shouting nor shuddering anymore but still had the distressed look on his face.

 

“That’s alright. I’ll take it from here.” The professor motioned for Jinhyuk to step back as he placed both his hands on the students before activating his borrow powers calming down the students mind. The students breathing started slowing down until it became normal.

 

The professor shook the student again finally waking him up.

 

“This is a great reminder for you to not sleep in my class. Now get your to the clinic and have Wontak check on you to see if any damage has been done.” he said as the student nodded and ran out of the room with his stuff.

 

Jinhyuk had gone back to his seat and the professor walked back to the board.

 

The students were giving Jinhyuk mean looks and some even started stating harsh comments against him saying that he must have caused a lot of pain to the student he put a nightmare in.

 

A sudden loud noise silenced the room. The noise came from the professor who had dropped a large book.

 

“What gives you the right to criticize another student who is just learning to control their powers? If we’re talking about mistakes then I’ll gladly expose every single one of you and what you’ve done with your powers.” the professors eyes were looking at every single student each one looking away as soon as his eyes land on them. He hated students that do this sort of thing. This was an institution that wanted to help those kinds of people so insulting those who cannot control their powers is a big offense not only to the person but to the school as well.

 

“Now that I’ve got your attention, I’d like to get back to our lecture.” The professor grabbed a whiteboard marker and resumed his lecture.

 

Jinhyuk was thankful to the professor now that everyone wasn’t glaring at him and instead looking at the board.

 

The student who came from the clinic found his way back to his seat.

 

“Hey, I’d like to apologize for what happened earlier.” Jinhyuk said. He felt really bad for the pain he may have caused to the student and was hoping for his forgiveness.

 

“It’s aight man we cool. I mean it was my fault for falling asleep in the first place.” he said.

Kang Minwoo
marionettist: Accepted : kihyun(monsta x)

Hey Yisabel! Thank you for applying! Let's get into the review! Cherry boy I like that nickname cause I personally have a friend that does get red. His personality sounds good and you did good on elaborating each trait which makes it better for me to write down how he'd interact with others. Wow his background was a good read and that tragic incident with Changbin was really the center of what went on next. And that's how his hearing got impaired wow I guess this is really a good weakness for his powers. Oh I see he is a prankseter, let's see how he'll pull of these pranks in the school. Nice work elaborating the powers section as well as the relationship section. I also like the LI section since they have that enemies first love later story hhahaha. So anyways I don't see anything wrong with his app so he is accepted! I'm gonna be honest I don't think I'll be able to have his drabble up soon cause school XD but I pray to god that I find spare time.

 


Drabble coming soon...

Seo Sehyun
bluevitamin: accepted : younghoon(the boyz)

Hey Sul! Thank you for applying for Syndicate! Let's get into the review! Could you fill up the "something your character says" part? Thanks! His appearance and fashion style section were really detailed. I really like his personality since there is a lot of room for development :) Dammnnn boiii his background is super sad :( but that just gives me a lot more to work with so good job! Onto his relationships section! Eyyyy Yeejin is here! Hahhaa I think they would make good friends and I can totally see them being brought together by both their powers and how naive they both are. Oh I really like his powers and how you elaborated them! Raise the dead!!!!! Awww his love interest and the story was a good read! I really like it but could you add the "something they say to your character". So far those are the only things that need to be added. You sure you don't wanna add any nicknames for him? It's fine if he doesn't have any. Overall, I see no problem with his app so he is accepted! I'll have the drabble up hopefully soon.

 


Drabble coming soon...