FAQ + INFO >>

   SYNDICATE >> Apply Open!
FAQ + Information
 

Can I apply more than once?
-Yes you may submit more than one application but I will most probably only accept one.

Are collabs allowed?
-Of course! I love it when people collaborate with one another and it's fun reading applications that are connected to each other.

How long has the Syndicate been established?
-Since the beginning of time jk. The school has been established since 1898 so that is about 120 years.

What really is The Syndicate?
-Alright so that we are all on the same page, I'll explain what The Syndicate is. It is basically Sky High and Professor Xaviers school for gifted youngsters combined. It's a school that provides education as well as help for those who have problems with their powers. They teach from the toddler age up until Senior High School in terms of education. 

Can my character be enrolled only for the 'ability control/mastery' classes?
-Sure just state it in the trivia if you want them to only take these classes. Note: If you didn't state whether or not your character is only taking 'ability control/mastery' classes then I will assume that they are going to take both.
Just a simple "Enrolled for both" or "Enrolled for ability control/mastery" classes will do.

Can I have one of my relationships as a teacher/staff member in The Syndicate?
-Sure you can create an OC who is a professor in The Syndicate. Just indicate how long they have been teaching and what they teach.

How will I know if the power I chose for my character is overpowered?
-I'll be the judge of that but if it's something obviously overpowered like Death Inducement which would instantly kill someone then yes that is overpowered and I cannot accept that.

Are there other schools that "takes in people of all ages with special abilities in hopes of helping them control the power they possess."?
-Nope. The Syndicate is the only school that does this.

Do they have any events at Syndicate?
-Yes. Just like most schools, The Syndicate has its own set of events per month where everyone can attend and participate in.
To name a few(in no particular order):
-Frosh week
-Campus Bonfire Night
-Intramurals
-Prom
-Fund Raiser events(BINGO night, Fun Runs, Board Game night, Bake Off, more comming soon...)
That's it for now but there are a lot more events that will be shown in the story. Hopefully.

Does The Syndicate have varsity teams for any sports?
-Yes but only for the basket ball team and men and womens volleyball. They compete with other schools as well.

Can my character be part of the varsity team?
-Sure just make sure to add what sport they are joining going for in the trivia section.

Are there clubs in Syndicate?
-Yes there are clubs in this school. Here is the list of clubs your character could be in. Clubs are optional but if your character is in one then please state it in the trivia section. 

-Drama/Theater Club
-Glee Club
-Dance Club
-Math Club
-Cooking Club
-Film Club
-Inventors Club
-Makeup Artists Club
-Writers' Club
-Photography Club
-Art Club

Author's note

This is the page where I'll be posting questions that some of you have or might ask so you can check it out if you may or may not have the same question. Also I'll be adding some information about the story here. You can post your questions in the comments below or PM me.