Problem Unsolved

Accidental Husbands, Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re married?!?!”





 

Baekhyun didn’t know if he should laugh or cry at the situation he and Chanyeol were currently in. At first, he thought that Sehun must be joking. What kind of sick joke was the universe playing when it made him his secret love’s accidental husband? But the seriousness in Sehun’s tone and expression told them that the lawyer was serious about his news to them.

 

They were really married.

 

He, Byun Baekhyun, a preschool teacher who was already happy watching on the sidelines as his best friend and love of his life, music producer Park Chanyeol, be in love with someone else that wasn’t him, was actually married to the taller. All because he agreed to be Luhan’s proxy on their wedding and Sehun somehow ed up? Something must be wrong.

 

They were both living separate but fulfilling lives with their respective jobs that Baekhyun never thought it was possible that he and Chanyeol would be an item because of the stark difference between them. Luhan himself was a singer and more appropriate for Chanyeol’s world. But not him, a simple teacher whose only joy in life was seeing his pupils everyday and putting a smile on their faces. Just knowing that he has touched one of his little angel’s lives was enough compensation for him.

 

So why did this suddenly happen?



 

“Sehun, how could you have committed a mistake handling this? I thought you were a lawyer?” Chanyeol’s exasperated voice boomed again in the tiny four corners of their music room. Colorful tiny chairs and tables were scattered around them, together with tiny versions of musical instruments fit for three year olds. Baekhyun was exhausted and was just sitting on one of the chairs available. He doesn’t know where Chanyeol got his energy to be able to pace around the room again and again. It must be tiring.


 

Sehun, the one addressed, seemed nonchalant and was not letting his friend’s panic affect him. “I am a lawyer, and I’m also human. Sometimes we make mistakes,” he deadpanned.

 

Baekhyun was carefully observing Sehun. Something seemed odd with their friend of more than two decades now. How come he’s not bothered by this? Is it possible that he…?


 

Baekhyun gasped, making the two look at him in question. “Sehun, did you do this on purpose?”

 

“Of course not. Why would I do that?” Sehun’s tone was indignant, as if offended by the accusation. “Plus, why would I want you to be married to this idiot?”

 

Chanyeol was now the one who gasped, offended by the implication of his friend’s question. “What do you mean by that? Baekhyun would be happy to be married to me! Right, pumpkin?”


 

Taken aback, Baekhyun was stumped and didn’t know how to answer that question. Does he answer from the heart, or follow the dictates of common sense? A yes or a no. Either of which would lead either of the two into triumphs.

 

A yes to Chanyeol would make him happy. It would further validate his belief that Baekhyun would be willing to do anything for him, especially when he gave the teacher one of his infamous puppy eyes. It would tell him just how much Baekhyun still was the martyr who was always there for him since they were little.

 

Whereas, it would also put ideas into Sehun’s head that all the times Baekhyun had declared he had no more feelings for his best friend, were complete and utter lies. One hundred percent full of bull. And Baekhyun couldn’t deal with Sehun’s smug face that will be directed at him once Sehun proves how much he still was in love with Chanyeol. Sehun alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter