Chapter I: Call me crazy, because I am

Accidental Husbands, Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"You must be crazy, Chanyeol. I'm not going to say I do to you just because your would be husband is not here! Why is he not even here? It's your wedding for god's sake!" Baekhyun fumed, not believing the audacity of his best friend into asking him something out of this world.

Although he would indeed like to marry Park Chanyeol, in another universe where they love each other, was together and can't wait to spend their lives as husband and husband, til death do they part. But not like this. Unfortunately, he and Chanyeol were only best friends with Baekhyun in a one sided pining towards the taller.

"Baekhyun, come on!!! You just have to say 'I do' in front of the judge! They don't even know us, and Luhan, so he wouldn't know that you're just there as proxy. Please. Please." Chanyeol was whining like a child, as if what he's asking Baekhyun was something simple. Like doing his laundry (which Baekhyun does every Sunday because Chanyeol is lazy), or do his groceries (again, yes, he does this) or dogsit Toben (a task Baekhyun really loves).

But this time, it really was impossible and a task he can't do. If he says 'I do' in front of the judge, pretending to accept Chanyeol as his lawfully wedded husband even if the other wasn't his lover in reality, he would just set himself up for more heartbreak. More than what he and his heart could handle.

"Just schedule for another wedding!"

"I can't. You know how I'm going to be busy soon, also the courts have their schedules full and this was supposed to be the only free time that me and Luhan could do it." Chanyeol's voice became more and more defeated as he told his best friend about his situation.

Luhan promised him that he would be free on this time. Their marriage had been planned since last year but the courts' fully booked situation, Luhan's busy work as a promoter, his increasing load of work as a music producer/composer made it impossible to make time. In fact, they barely made time for each other the last couple of months, only being able to send each other messages about latest updates about their busy lives.

Barely an 'I love you' exchanged between them. They were hardly any calls. And hardly any sort of affection shared between him and Luhan these days. But Chanyeol loved his fiancé more than anyone because Luhan was his first love and he won't be crazy enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter