Baekhyun and Chanyeol are what?!?

Accidental Husbands, Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following month after the wedding has been… normal. For Baekhyun at least. He assumed life as if nothing as absurd as him taking on a role as a proxy groom happened. He went to work as a preschool teacher as usual and was still, of course, considered single.

Still receiving numerous marriage proposals from his students - girls and boys - for them to marry him in the future. Baekhyun laughed at these silly proposals and remembers one which he wished came through. One proposal from a chubby, bespectacled five year old Chanyeol. It was a memory he always kept close to his heart, sadly, it was only him.

Speaking of his 10 second husband who has been missing in action for a month now, he wondered if Chanyeol was doing well. Baekhyun hasn’t heard from him this entire time. His best friend went straight to his busy schedules as a music producer for a big entertainment company and hasn’t even been home since then.

The new company in his apartment in the form of a black toy poodle named Toben was an indication that the other was still working. Chanyeol always got as busy as this, entrusting Toben to Baekhyun as a new deadline at work approaches. It must mean a new group was going to be launched by his company or that there will be a comeback from one of Chanyeol’s group.

Baekhyun was honestly excited to hear Chanyeol’s new songs as they always turn out to be his favorite out of all the tracks in the idol’s album. Even if it was from his favorite EXO, Baekhyun always ended up liking Chanyeol’s song the most. It was probably his heart recognizing Chanyeol’s hard work and dedication towards that particular song, if that was even possible.

Currently, his adopted son, Toben was currently playing with some of his students and doesn’t seem to mind that he hasn’t seen Chanyeol too. Maybe Baekhyun was now considered his other dad with the amount of time Toben’s been a guest to his apartment and classroom.

“Don’t you, Tobennie. You love staying with Uncle Baek, right?” Maybe I just won’t give you back. Would you like that.” The teacher cooed to the struggling pup in his arms after being picked up by the teacher. Toben barked in agreement though before Baekhyun inevitably let him go because he wanted to play with the kids more.

“Kids be careful with him okay?”

“Yes, Mr. Byun!” They all echo and Baekhyun smiled because they are all adorable. He wished he could have one someday. so what if he was gay, there are reputable adoption agencies out there and a baby or child in need of a parent that would give them the love they so need.

Roaming around his classroom to check all of his wards he found one of his favorites in the bright corner of their room focused on her coloring book.

“Ah, Seulgi-ah your trees are looking pretty. My favorite Seulgi is really one talented girl, isn’t she?” Baekhyun kneeled near the girl and Seulgi grinned back at him. Happy that her favorite teacher also noticed her improvement in her art.

“Thank you, Mr. Byun! Daddy says I’m also getting better at dancing I hope you get to watch me one day.”

“Of course, I will! Just tell me when and where and I’ll be there!” Baekhyun grinned and even gave the little girl a thumbs up. Seulgi beamed, very excited to let Mr. Byun see ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter