'I Do'

Accidental Husbands, Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun paced around the dressing room, trying to reason with himself and change his mind from doing this huge mistake in his life. Yes, he won’t actually be marrying Chanyeol. But he would go through the whole ordeal, he would have to say ‘I do’ and accept the other as his husband even if only for that brief second. His eyes were starting to tear up until Sehun cleared his throat from behind him.

“Are you really sure about this, Baek hyung?” Sehun was looking at him as if he’s trying to figure out what’s going on inside his head. He wouldn’t get it past Sehun to be honest. Sehun has always been able to read him, but he couldn’t let him read the longing and the lingering feelings he has for Chanyeol at this moment. So Baekhyun smiled nonchalantly.

Acting as if this was nothing, because he would get through this day without a scratch on his already healing heart. He’d already accepted how Chanyeol won’t reciprocate his feelings and has already chosen someone else. And that someone else was who he’s going to pretend to be in a few minutes.

“You’re not, hyung. Why did you even agree to this?” Sehun rarely scolded him, and it’s always about him and his love for Chanyeol. Today was no different.

“What could actually go wrong? It’s not as if he’s going to marry me anyway.”

“You’re an idiot. Readily doing everything just for Chanyeol hyung. I wonder how you’re able to teach those kids in your school if you’re this stupid over your best friend.”

Baekhyun laughed. “I guess that’s what loves makes you feel. It makes you feel stupid, it clouds your judgement and makes you feel unable to think properly especially if doing something as crazy as being a marriage proxy would make him the happiest.”

Sehun rolled his eyes. “You’re so sappy. If only you confessed all those years ago to Chanyeol hyung, you would actually be marrying him right now and not just be his fake groom because the real one is missing.”

“Hush. Now go and make sure the other one is not doing anything crazy right now.”

“I won’t be able to assure you of that. You both are doing something crazy right now, what if I go and do something crazy for a change too?” Sehun was grinning, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Baekhyun was scared of what that could mean, but as he watches Sehun go out of the room he just assured himself that a lawyer like Sehun wouldn’t do something illegal, right?

 

Well, he was about to know the answer to that soon.

 

Baekhyun was also pretending he didn’t hear Sehun mutter the words; Chanyeol and still in love at the same sentence.

 

 

Chanyeol was nervous. He didn’t want this day to end up in a failure all because his fiancé decided to not answer his calls on the day of their wedding. A slight hiccup in Chanyeol’s grand scheme of things. Although he wasn’t expecting that, nothing is unsolvable once he gets his will on it.

Sehun made his way towards where he was waiting by the front of the court, and hands him the marriage contract completely filled out already. “Thanks, man. I owe you a lot. For being my best man and helping me convince Baekhyun.” Chanyeol grinned. He’s happy knowing the wedding will push through today.

 

Sehun sighed, defeated because he didn’t have any choice in any of those matters as being Chanyeol’s best friend, he was expected to do all of those. But he also did it for another reason, something he would never reveal until after its completion. Inwardly smirking, he said. “Of course. Anything for my two favorite hyungs. I would do anything to give you a happy ending.”

Chanyeol was confused at that. For all he knows Sehun never liked Luhan. Never. Ever since the first date he bailed out from, the one where he was about to introduce Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter