009

Hey You / Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was being dragged towards the empty hallway next to the gents.

"wait! I'm not in a hurry to use the washroom now!" Being an idiot such as Park Jimin, only he would thought that Jungkook was actually going to take him to the gents'room.

Instead of dashing into the washroom, Jungkook dragged Jimin into the slightly dark empty hallway, and had Jimin pinned against the wall.

"close your eyes." Jungkook ordered, voice sounded deep and husky just like a hot dark chocolate that could melt your heart.

"w-why? Are we going to play hide-and-seek now?" Jimin questioned, "right now? Here? Jungkook?"

"would be you please shut up and close your eyes for a while?" Jungkook takes in a deep breath, mentally cursing at Jimin who was being an ignorant.

"not until you-"

Before Jimin could even finish his sentence, a pair of warm and soft lips was crashed against him. Jungkook takes his chance to feel the tenderness of Jimin's lips, feeling every inch of him slowly melting into parts as a chill ran down his spine.

Unlike their first kiss they had when they were both half drunk in the bistro, this time Jungkook take it slow, even though Jimin was actually hesitants whether he should react to it or not. The sensation he has within him was killing him in and out. Unaware whether it was the kiss that Jungkook was giving him, or just by Jeon Jungkook himself.

He could then feels that Jungkook carefully bring up his hand and placed it gently against his neck, making his warmth skin having contact with Jungkook's cold hand.

Jungkook pressed his lips deeper against Jimin's, not having any intention of pulling away. As he feels that Jimin was slowly relaxing himself and reacts to the kiss, Jungkook moved his lips and parted them slightly so that he can fully savour the older male.

Butterflies gradually sprout in Jungkook stomach, as if his organ is a garden; a wonderful place for butterflies to live in.

The kiss was not lustful at all, it somewhat feels loved and alive, not only to Jungkook but to both of them.

Jungkook be the first one to pull away, trying to catch a breath.

"Park Jimin, I think I've fallen hard for you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter