018

Hey You / Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and Yoongi stood by the balcony in Jungkook's office, the younger brother had his back facing Yoongi while staring out at the scenery full of skyscrapers in front of him.

"what is it that you wanna tell me?" Yoongi broke the silence.

"you like Jimin,  don't you?" Jungkook scrutinized.

"I think you know the answer even if I don't answer you, right?"

"then I wished you to stay away from him." Jungkook finally turned around and face his own brother.

"I know where I stand, Jungkook. And I won't touch a single hair of him if he's married to you."

"good to hear that hyung. I don't wish he comes in between our brotherhood." Jungkook smiled as he placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"but if you don't cherish him, I'll take him away anytime." Yoongi smirked.

"then you'll never had the chance." Jungkook chuckled before pushing Yoongi back into his office.

-
"Mia,  please listen to Auntie well when me and Jimin is away okay sweetie?" Jungkook bends down in front of Mia as they sent Jimin and Jungkook off.

"I will daddy! I'll miss you!" Mia hugged her dad before Anastasia and her bid the engaged couple goodbye.

Jimin and Jungkook are now in the flight with the other employees who are flying on the 1 hour plane towards Jeju Island.

They could have just take the business class yet they decided to take the economy class as they want to be treated just like any other employees from their company.

Jungkook who was sitting by the window all the time was suddenly jolted by a Jimin who keep swinging his head left and right while sleeping.

Jungkook chuckled at Jimin before moving his body closer to Jimin and pushed the latter's head so that it is leaned on his shoulder, "rest well, sweetie," he then placed a kiss on Jimin's crown. 

They had finally touched down at Jeju Island and was checked into their hotels respectivesly.

"I thought the CEO aren't allowed to share room?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook placed down their baggages. 

"I requested that." Jungkook walked over to Jimin until the older's back hit against the wall that he winced sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter