008

Hey You / Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin sat anxiously on the bench outside of his house, waiting for Jungkook to come and pick him up.

He admits that he spent quite time dolled himself up just to attend this global entrepreneurs annual dinner, in order not to spoil the reputation of Golden Closet Enterprise, on the other hand dressing up to fit up to Jungkook's standard. 

He waited for about ten minutes to be exact until a black limo stopped right in front of his house. Instead of Jungkook getting out of the car,  it was the driver. He got down the car and opened the car door of Jimin to hop on,  and of course the latter does so.

"h-hi." Jimin greeted as soon as he saw Jungkook who was sitting in the car like a prince - king, looking dazzling than ever with his suit and tie.

"you look great tonight." instead of returning the greetings, Jungkook compliments.

"does it mean I don't look good at other times?" Jimin teased, having his infamous eyesmile hanging on his face.

"I don't compliment people usual, Jimin-ssi, so when I do," Jungkook turned to the side to look at Jimin before reaching out his hands to the smaller guy,  intertwining them, "just take it seriously."

Jimin gulped, an electric shock rns down his spine at how Jungkook and his hands are actually locking together,  heat transferring from his body to Jungkook's then back to him again.

The car ride going on for about another twenty-five minutes until they at last arriving at the venue.

As their limo stopped right in front of the building, paparazzi and reporters from multiple media companies could be clearly witnessed. Even though Jungkook and Jimin are both still in the car, cameras are already had their flashing lights clicking away.

Jimin was about to get down the car when Jungkook suddenly holds him back by grabbing his wrist, "Tonight,  you're not the assistant CEO, you're my date."

Jungkook stated,  earning a nod of acknowlegment from Jimin with a soft smile on his face, "so let me open the door for you, Jimin."

With that,  Jungkook got down the car swiftly and went over to open the car door for Jimin to finally get down the car. 

This time, more cameras and video recorder are taking down their adorable moments, while some people had no idea what their relationship was.

Jungkook nudged Jimin's arm, signaling him to cling onto the arm, however Jimin leaned closer and whispers,  "don't you find this a bit weird?"

Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter