001

Hey You / Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook just does not understand why his father insisted him to come all the way back from Singapore just to take the CEO's position, anybody can just take the job.  

His life in Singapore with his daughter was one hell of an excitement. He enjoyed living in such a big house overseas, it was nothing compared to be home, here in Seoul.

Jungkook is someone that everyone dies to own,  to be their boyfriends,  get married and even have kids. Jeon Jungkook is just not the person you would ever want to complain about,  not to mention his prince-like looks and a guy that born with a sliver - diamond spoon.

The life Jungkook had back in Singapore was just his life goals, despite having a daughter along with him,  he still got the fame and attention from majority of the people.

The way he dresses up,  he walks, and that killer smile of his.

Yet,  Jungkook's ex wife, Anastasia just so happened to be that someone who ditched him after getting married for half a year and got pregnant with a baby girl named Mia.

After Mia was born, Anastasia chose her lifestyle over Jungkook,  she told him that she never wanted to start a fsmily, she regretted for getting married,  therefore Jungkook got the custody of the child.

And Jungkook promised Anastasia not to mention a single thing about her to Mia even when she's a grown up. She doesn't mind if Jungkook remarry, all she needs is her freedom,  that's it.

Mia is now an adorable and lovable five year old girl, she has inherited Jungkook's big eyes and sweet bunny smile.

Leaving her was the last thing that Jungkook wanted to do in his life, his love for his daughter was not in comparison with anything else in this world, he can't afford to lose her anymore. 

As soon as Jungkook got in the car that awaits him in front of Incheon Airport,  he immediately got called back to his father's company.

Jeon's Logistics Enterprise is the largest logistics and accommodation conpany in Seoul, and ranks the third around the globe. Mr Jeon has always wanted Jungkook to be the descendant of his company, broaden his business and increase it's market.

"please drop Mia home and make sure the maids take good care of her," Jungkook ordered the driver as he carress the cheeks of his daughter who fell asleep on his lap.

"yes Master." the driver obeyed.

-
Jungkook walks into the building as if he was already so familiar with this place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter