004

Hey You / Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin was busy tapping his keyboard away, replying emails to several huge company that they are in connect with. His attention was distracted when the phone in his office rang. 

"hello?" he picked up immediately.

"Mr Park, there's someone looking for you at the lobby." a receptionist's soft voice was heard from the other side of the line.

"will come down in a minute," with that,  Jimin put back the phone, and took his coat before leaving his office and goes down to the lobby. 

Jimin reached the ground floor in no time,  only to be seen the whole place was covered up by pots of fresh flowers, there are even table flowers were placed on the lobby tables and also the counter. 

Jimin was struggling himself to walk through a whole place that are full of flowers, looking exactly like a garden.

Just name any flowers, you can easily get it from any of the pots of flowers placed nicely on the floor. Jimin looked to the direction of the entrance , to see there are more flowers coming in.  After a while,  he managed to squeeze himself to the reception counter, "what's going on here?" he asked the receptionist.

"sorry Mr Park,  I'm afraid I can't be able to answer you as I don't even know what happened," she lowered down her head, "but I only know these flowers are all for you.." she said cautiously.

What the actual going on here? Jimin thought to himself,  scanning the company building that was partially covered with colourful and fresh scented flowers,  turning the building into a botanical garden.

As he was standing there,  having no inkling what to do,  a familiar figure was walking towards him with another bouquet of red roses held on his arms.

"Yoongi?" Jimin whispered to himself as the figure approached him,  allowing him to see clearer. 

"hey Jiminie." Yoongi handed over the bouquet,  smile on his face not going away.

"hyung, what're you doing here?" Jimin accepted the flowers gladly, shocked to see his ex senior aka college mate here in the company building.

"I know that you're now the asistant CEO of Golden Closet,  so I'm here." he fixed his coat, face glowing as he sees his all time favourite junior.

"ahhh, thank you so much hyung! But you really don't have to.." Jimin looked around the place once again, heart slowly warming up by the sweet actions of Yoongi towards himself.

"no worries, my Jiminie.." Yoongi ruffles Jimin's hair, "I've missed you.." he confessed only to see Jimin smiling at him,  if you don't know Jimin you might see him as an idiot who smiles like that,  yet for Yoongi who has a fond for this junior, it was definitely Jimin's best smile.

Yoongi was a senior to Jimin during their time in university where Yoongi was a music major meanwhile Jimin was a business and arts major. Jimin stumbled upon Yoongi when the younger accidently barged into the musical studio that Yoongi spends most of his free time there. At first,  Yoongi was being really mean to Jimin that he keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter