epilogue

Hey You / Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally the day of Jungkook and Jimin's wedding. Everyone has been extremely anxious about this big day to come, to witness the young couple exchange their vows at very front aisle.

The newly wed couple earning blessings from everyone who was present at the scene, to glorify their marriage in the name of Jesus. 

Both families stood in front of the flower arch to have a family portrait with Jungkook and Jimin standing in the middle, arms around each other while smiling so brightly to the camera.

To everyone's surprise, Anastasia was invited to the ceremony as well,  she has been taking good care of Mia all the while and has turn over a new leaf. Jungkook had also decided to allow her to take Mia back to Singapore in order to further her studies as education there was better than the ones in Korea. 

Jungkook and Jimin are both changing to their more comfortable clothes in their waiting room for the after party later on. While Jimin was busy folding their clothes and placed them into the bags,  he felt a pair of warm arms slowly making it's way around their waist.

Jungkook then showers Jimin with butterfly kisses on the neck and slowly making way to his jawline and earlobe.

"what now Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asked, hands still busy folding the clothes.

"do you wanna-uhm..you know-" Jungkook mumbled against Jimin's neck.

"I still wanna walk normally later, Mr Jeon Jungkook."

"but-I can't.." Jungkook whined as Jimin spins around to rest his arms around the younger's neck.

"I'm sorry baby,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter