016

Hey You / Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook had warned Anastasia not to mention a single thing to Mia who was so innocent and clueless.

He had also asked Mia to just address her 'aunty' and the younger does not even protest and did not question any further as Jungkook already told her that Anastasia is only his friend and will be staying here for a while until she finds a place to move out.

On the other hand,  Anastasia whom her father is a Singaporean while her mother is a Korean. Her reason of returning to her maternal country of course would not be as simple as anyone could think off.

She woke up from her sleep when she heard a loud ringing from her phone.

"hello? I asked you not to call me if I didn't call! He could hear me any minute!" she half whispering, half yelling at her boyfriend who called.

"I just wanna asked you how was the plan going?" her boyfriend's voice was heard over the line.

"it was pretty as it seemed, Jeon Jungkook wasn't really pleasant with me afterall." Anastasia sighed at the thought.

"what about his fiance? We can use him to get money from your ex husband."

Anastasia bites her lips, finding a way to figure things out and how to let them fall into place, "I don't think I would touch that Park Jimin,  he seems pretty cute and I won't hurt that fluffball of Jeon Jungkook."

"that's not what you're after Anastasia Wong!" her boyfriend raised his voice on the other side of the phone.

"all we need is money and after that we can enjoy our life to the fullest so why should we harm him?!" eventhough she is back for a reason,  yet her mind is still conscious for her to think sensibly.

"fine, just go with your plan." her boyfriend said before cutting off the line.

Anastasia sat on the bed as she scanned her eyes around the place. She took a deep breath before smiling to herself, she had all the things well planned.

-
It's been 2 days since Jimin had spoken to Jungkook, he has been ignoring the younger for 2 days straight now.

Even when Jungkook was trying to hit him up in the office, it just won't work. He has been thinking of moving back to his own house to stay but he knew this will only create a mess for the whole nation and that is when the share of their company will meet with a downfall.

He tend to go home very late at night so that he won't come in contact with Jungkook or anybody else in the house. He enjoyed spending his own time in the office, eating his sushi and going through some proposals to kill his time.

As for tonight,  everything was just like the usual. He sat on the couch in his office, enjoying the bento set that he bought from the cafeteria. This time, his phone rang, receiving a call from one of his favourite person on planet - Yoongi.

"hyung!" Jimin sounded more than excited.

"aigo Jiminie, do you miss hyung that much?" Yoongi chuckled, heart skips a beat upon hearing the younger's voice that he misses so much. 

"of course! Let's come out for a drink!" Jimin suggested, picking up his coat as he knows the older male will never decline his offer.

"see you in a bit Jiminie."

Yoongi and Jimin both sat by the bar in their usual bistro that they always hang out.

Two of them click their glasses and gobbled down the vodka and slowly ran down their throat, pleasuring every inch of them.

"how's the life being Jungkook's fiance, my Jiminie?" Yoongi rested his arm on Jimin's shoulder.

"i-it .." Jimin lowered down his head, voice trembling.

"hey..you know that you can tell me everything right?" Yoongi made Jimin faced him,  only to see his junior's precious tear escaping from the corner of his eyes which breaks his heart into thousand shattering pieces.

"tell me, Jimin. Please.." Yoongi heaved a sigh, can't stand to see Jimin breaks down in front of him. He may not know what Jimin is going through but he exactly knows how it feels like to be heart broken. Life goes on eventually, but y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter