A Mother's Lament

Tiffany: A Mother's Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

After much hesitation, Tiffany grabbed her phone. Staring at it, she slowly unlocked her phone. As she bit her lip, Jessica placed her hands on her shoulder. "Do you need me to leave the room?" She asked.

Tiffany shook her head. "No, I...I want you to be in the video with me. If that's...okay."

Jessica frowned, before nodding. "Of course, anything you need." Their hands then interlocked.

Tiffany then smiled weakly, thankful that Jessica was going to be by her side for her video, something that the other girls could not say for themselves as they all shot their videos alone. Jessica did so as well, but Tiffany was sleeping. So it would seem that only the Mother-To-Be would get to say that she had someone by her side. After all, Jessica had saved her from a terrifying fate. For that, Tiffany would always be thankful for. "Okay, here we go..."

As the recording began, Tiffany just straightened out her hair and took a deep breath as she held Jessica's hand, who stayed by her side in a supportive manner. "Good morning everyone. Now as you all have heard by now, me and my baby were targeted in a home invasion late last night. If it weren't for my friend, Jessica, I would probably be dead." She took a deep breath, hesitating about continuing until Jessica gave her a reassuring look, even squeezing her hand. "When I was sleeping, this woman broke into my house. Then made her way into my room...Then when I woke up, she was on top of me, holding a pair of scissors..." Her eyes soon started getting watery as she took another deep breath, trying not to cry even though it was inevitable. "As soon as I saw those scissors, I freaked out and then grabbed my lamp and hit her as hard as I possibly could before running out of the room. When I was hiding in the closet, she nearly stabbed me in the face. Then she yanked the doors open and...pulled me out by my hair. We wrestled each other to the ground...and she tried to hold me down...I...I headbutted her and kicked her off of me before running to hide in the bathroom...She just started banging on the door and told me that I had to come out eventually...and so would my baby..." She coughed a little as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

She took another deep breath, at which point Jessica started rubbing her back to help keep her calm and relaxed. "I tried calling Jessica, but then it went straight to voice mail... Next thing I know, the woman kills three police officers that came by to check up on me...They died trying to get to me..." She soon placed her hand over her heart, closing her eyes briefly as a few more tears rolled down her cheeks. "Finally, she broke the door down...and again, she grabbed me by my hair...Only this time, I was ready. I stabbed her with a razor and ran. But then she jumped down and pinned on the couch in the living room. Then I pulled off her hood...and then...it all hit me..." She then started sobbing a little, but regained her composure after a few seconds with Jessica's help. "It was her. The same woman that got Nichkhun killed...And now she came for me...Apparently, she was pregnant too at the time of the accident. Her baby died, but mine survived." Briefly, she tilted the phone down to show her belly. "She blamed me for losing her baby and in turn...tried to kill me and take mine... But its just so ed up...How she thought she was gonna cut me open with a pair of scissors and taking my baby that way..." She looked away from the camera briefly, before looking back. "Then I...I took a lighter and hairspray and burned her face before stabbing her hand into the wall with her own scissors. But I was too tired...I thought it was over when she got to me. Then...the unthinkable happened...and that's why I'm still alive..." She then rested on Jessica's shoulder. "Jessica...she came for me. Shot the 's scissors out of her hand...and then...saved my life. Got me out of there alive..."

As Tiffany just started crying, Jessica started holding her close and hugged her. "Within seconds, it was all over. Now I'm just resting...I'm just thankful that she made it to me...If she didn't, I don't want to think about it. That's...all that happened last night. To everyone watching, I want to thank you for listening an

Please log in to read the full chapter