Labor of Love

Tiffany: A Mother's Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

After helping Tiffany get a change of clothes, Jessica helped her down the stairs whilst holding her Hospital Bag. Thankfully, Hyoyeon had rented an SUV, so she offered to drive Tiffany and Jessica while the other girls followed in two other cars. During the car ride, there ended up being an unreasonable amount of traffic, causing Hyoyeon to get nervous. Thankfully Seohyun was there to help her calm down while Jessica tried to keep Tiffany relaxed and calm, as the young mother was and groaning in pain due to contractions and cramps. "Shhhh, hey, hey, its okay, we're almost at the hospital. Tell Nicole she can wait a bit longer..."

"Owwww...No I don't think she wants to wait..." Tiffany cried.

Jessica rubbed her back and continued to help her relax, while Seohyun just got more and more nervous. "Please don't tell me that you have to push anytime soon..."

Tiffany shook her head. Thankfully for everyone, they made it to the Hospital after about a twenty minute car ride. Once they got checked in, Tiffany changed into her delivery robe, she started having trouble standing, so Jessica helped her into bed, even draping a blanket over her legs. Aside from using the restroom, Jessica didn't leave Tiffany's side, often squeezing her hand and just overall trying to help the young mother be comfortable in addition to easing the pain. Around 11:30pm, Hyoyeon sat down by Tiffany, holding her hand as she got her epidural around the six hour mark. The girls just took turns comforting Tiffany. Of course, Jessica stayed the entire time, helping her through each contraction while at the same time trying to keep her calm. Tears soon rolled down her cheeks as Tiffany just wanted to cry from all the pain that she was currently enduring. There wasn't much time in between the contractions, so Tiffany had trouble catching her breath. As she held her belly, Tiffany sniffled a little, occasionally in pain. For the most part, she was squeezing Jessica's hand to get through each contraction. Around 2AM, Hyoyeon straightened out Tiffany's hair to keep it out of her face. It was mostly quiet, so a few of the girls, namely Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung, were a bit on edge.

When Doctors came to check on Tiffany, she hadn't dilated all that much. Only six centimeters by 5AM, by then Tiffany had been in labor for twelve hours. From what Hyoyeon and Sooyoung knew, if it was the first time, labor was going to probably last a while. If its a second or subsequent pregnancy, then it wouldn't be as long. Still, seeing Tiffany in so much pain hurt Jessica. First she loses her husband...pushes away all her loved ones...nearly gets killed...and now she is in labor. To help Tiffany calm down and hopefully ease the pain, Sooyoung slowly and gently started rubbing her belly, but that helped only a little. "Just please...make it stop..." Tiffany cried as she felt a reasonably strong contraction.

Yoona then started getting a little worried when she noticed that Tiffany's legs were trembling from beneath the blanket. "JUST! GET! THIS! BABY! OUT!" She shouted, causing Seohyun and Sunny to both jump.

"Tiffany...I know it hurts...But...its no where near time for you to start pushing yet..." Yuri frowned.

"I know...I just want the pain to stop..." She looked down at her belly, gently cradling it. "Oh sweetie, you're gonna be so worth it, but Mommy wanna feel like this anymore..." She cried.

As 9AM hit, Taeyeon received a text message

Please log in to read the full chapter