A Mother's Forgiveness, Part 2

Tiffany: A Mother's Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Upon waking up again around 11:30AM, Jessica woke up to learning that Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung have all arrived in Los Angeles, but assumed that they were probably sleeping at hotels due to both jet lag and lack of sleep. Because two of her former Best Friends were now in town, Jessica was wondering what to do and how to go about it. Hopefully there wasn't a fight waiting to start, as that was the last thing she currently wanted to deal. Especially with what had happened two nights prior. The fact that she took a life, still shook her heart, but her motive was enough to say that she did the right thing. As she looked over at Tiffany, the Ice Queen could only wonder about why someone would be so cruel and go as far as harming a near-defenseless pregnant woman. Before she could even set her phone down, she heard Tiffany groan before the young mother started laying on her back. In a delicate manner, Jessica slowly took the blanket off of Tiffany's belly. Like she had done the previous morning, Jessica was going to calm the baby down so that Tiffany could sleep in and rest. As she draped her arm over the belly, she frowned as she felt the baby kicking, causing Tiffany to groan in discomfort a second time. "Its okay, little princess. Just one more day in Mommy's tummy and you'll be in her arms. Please be patient for her...she's really tired." She said quietly.

She then gave the belly a gentle kiss before draping the blanket back over the young mother before her hair and straightening it out to move it out of her face. Jessica then got out of bed to get ready for the day. If anything, she was expecting a meeting with the other girls, at least once Sunny, Taeyeon and Yoona all arrive, which would be within the next couple of hours, probably closer towards dinner as they had boarded their flight around 8:30AM, Jessica's time, since Korea was about sixteen hours ahead of the United States. Upon getting out of her pajamas and into her clothing for the day, which consisted of all white, which she had worn very often as of late, she came downstairs to Seohyun reading a book, just like she did almost every morning when they were still living in the Girl's Generation dorm together all those years ago. "How long have you been up?"

"At least an hour. Jet lag's still got me, sadly." The former Maknae replied. "How's Tiffany?" 

"Sleeping. She's almost three full weeks overdue. If it weren't for the crap that happened on Christmas Eve night, we'd probably be in the hospital right now...Coddling her little girl." Jessica frowned. "So, when are the other girls coming?"

"Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung are all sleeping at their hotels right now. Taeyeon, Sunny and Yoona are on their flight as we speak. At least as far as I am concerned." Seohyun set her book down after placing a bookmark in it. "And poor Tiffany..." She frowned.

"She pushed everyone away after Nichkhun died...She didn't reach out to me until five days ago...and...now I'm gonna be the Godmother to her child." Jessica said, sitting down on the couch next to Seohyun. "Honestly I...just want to her have a safe delivery. I hope that I can help her through it. Everyone's going to want to meet Tiffany's little princess. But first we...need to make amends with each other. We owe it to ourseleves. Sure, you, me and Tiffany have all made amends, but...I don't how its going to go with the other six. I know that its been almost five years since we all last spoke, so its going to be super awkward for me. The only ones who really needs to apologize to Tiffany are Sooyoung and Taeyeon." She folded her arms, sighing.

"What makes you say that?" Seohyun asked, concerned.

"When she was first moving back to the United States after Nichkhun died...her and Sooyoung got into a fight. Don't yell at a pregnant lady. Especially since she just lost her husband...Like good god. Wonder what prompted her to do so. Then Taeyeon...Wasn't there for her. I tried to be, but I was shut out." Jessica started getting a little angry.

Seohyun knew how Jessica would get whenever she got angry; the Ice Queen may have been cold hearted, but as soon as she got angry, she'd start crying. In hopes of preventing this, Seohyun grabbed onto her hand. Jessica welcomed the reception. As soon as 11:30AM had hit, she heard Tiffany walking down the stairs. Jessica turned around to see Tiffany holding her back, seeming rather exhausted even though she had gotten a good night's rest. If anything, both Jessica and Seohyun suspected that Tiffany had been woken up by a combination of contractions, baby kicks and the fact that she was already fatigued from the pregnancy taking its toll on her body. Jessica stood up and walked over to her and, in addition to helping the young mother. "How

Please log in to read the full chapter