A Mother's Forgiveness, Part 1

Tiffany: A Mother's Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

As soon as Jessica replied back to her with the address of her home, Seohyun finally picked out her car, which was a luxury sedan. Frowning, she turned the engine on and drove out of the parking lot, ready to go see Jessica and Tiffany...for the first time in five years. What bugged her was how it was going to go. Hopefully well, especially for Tiffany. As she pulled up on the curb by the home, Seohyun sighed before looking at her purse. Quietly she just walked up to Jessica's front door. As she was about to ring the doorbell, Seohyun hesitated. Running her fingers down her hair, and then checking the time on her watch, she sighed once more before ringing the doorbell. Of course, it was answered by Jessica. Both women froze as they made eye contact with one another. Without another word and on the verge of tears, Seohyun just hugged Jessica, who was taken aback. "I missed you...I missed you so much..." Unable to hold the tears back any longer, the younger woman started crying.

Jessica only frowned, unable to bring herself to push Seohyun off of her. "I've been thinking about you...I just...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry, Sica...I'm so sorry!" She cried out. "I should have protected you...If I had done something...We'd all still be together...I'm so sorry..."

Slowly, the Ice Queen returned the hug. "Its okay, Seobaby...I...I forgive you. Its not your fault. Or any of ours. We all know who is at fault here. I know you guys didn't want to continue without me...And I'm sorry too." She said, albeit coldly. "Now c'mon, no more tears. For Tiffany?" Jessica proceeded to wipe away Seohyun's tears with her thumb before ushering her into the house.

As Seohyun wiped her eyes with her sleeve, she slowly took off her jacket and placed it on a nearby clothes tree before raising her sleeves. By this time, Tiffany was just coming back inside from the backyard, having wanted some fresh air. Just as she closed the door though, it began to rain. She turned around to see Seohyun standing before her. "Oh...Seohyun...Hi." She flustered a little as she started cradling her swollen belly.

"Hi." Seohyun's face lit up a little as she faced Tiffany, before peering down at the pregnant belly.

After a few seconds, Seohyun slowly gave Tiffany a hug which ended up being difficult because her belly kept the two apart. As they hugged though, Seohyun would feel the baby's kicks against her stomach, causing her to flinch. "Sorry, she's a...really active baby." 

"Oh, she...you're...you're having a little princess." Seohyun smiled, slowly reaching out to touch the belly, but refrained, not wanting to upset Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled before grabbing Seohyun's wrist, allowing her to touch the baby. As she felt more kicks, the younger woman could only smile. "If you'd like, you can...listen to the baby. But...I'd like to sit down...my back hurts." She said, grimacing a little.

Without another word, Seohyun and Jessica helped Tiffany over to the couch so that she could relax. The former SNSD Maknae then took the chance to listen to Tiffany's unborn daughter. As she placed her ear and her hands on the belly, Tiffany relaxed and even took a deep breath. Listening to the heartbeats, Seohyun was mesmerized. To capture the rather beautiful moment of Seohyun listening to her Niece, Jessica quickly opened up Instagram to take a photo. Even putting down a caption for it. 'Tonight, former SNSD's Seohyun listens to her niece for the first time and is overjoyed to know that she is becoming an Aunt.' After tagging both Seohyun and Tiffany, she posted the photo after a

Please log in to read the full chapter